• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

737-800 (Zibo)

119 files

1. Sputnik Aviation Zibo B738 90k livery

Sputnik Aviation is a community of learning and friendship. Pilots, aspiring pilots, air traffic controllers, and cabin crew from around the world come together with this virtual airline (callsign SNK - “Sputnik”) on group flights with the intention of becoming an airline for all. Follow us on www.facebook.com/SputnikAviation and download our liveries and X-CSL to join our group flights!
    We just hit 90,000 followers on Facebook and we are changing the way people approach aviation and inspiring the dreams of aviators.
    INSTALLATION:
    As with any ToLiSS livery, just extract the livery into the aircraft's livery folder.
    #DreamBelieveBuild
    #OneDaytoDayOne

2 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Xplane 11 Zibo B737-800 v3.52 - North American Airlines

This is the repaint of the Xplane 11 Zibo 737-800 - North American Airlines.
    Requires the model Zibo B737-800 v3.52 or higher.
    REG : N800NA ''Janice M''
    Origin : United States 🇺🇸

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. new jeju air zibo

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. zibo Jeju Air b737-800 HL8049

zibo 737

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. SAFAIR ZS-OAF

Repaint of the Zibo B737-800X (X-Plane 12) in the "FOR THE LOVE OF FLYING" livery carried by SAFAIR, South Africa. 
    Copy the downloaded folder to your aircraft's liveries folder.

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. SAFAIR ZS_ZWV

Repaint of the Zibo 738X V2 in the unfamiliar livery of SAFAIR ZS-ZWV.
    Made in X-Plane 12.
    Copy the downloaded folder to your aircraft's liveries folder.

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. ANADOLUJET B737 MAX 8 - TC-LAF

HI!
    Enjoy this livery!
    1.4 Years old
    Any problem? Message me 

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. SAFAIR ZS-SJU Springbok

Repaint of the Zibo B737-800X in the colors of SAFAIR Sprinbok  - green and gold livery.
    Copy the downloaded file to your aircraft's liveries folder.

41 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. SunExpress B737Max8 TC-SOM

Boeing 737 MAX 8 "TC-SOM"
    4.3 Years old (2023)
    Build in Renton
    Airframe Status
    Active
    Any problem? Message me!

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. URAL AIRLINES / VP-BHR / BOEING 737 MAX 8

URAL AIRLINES / VP-BHR / BOEING 737 MAX 8
    The work is done entirely by me! I 'll thank myself )
    The Boeing 737 MAX is the fourth generation of the Boeing 737, a narrow-body airliner manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA), a division of American company Boeing. It succeeds the Boeing 737 Next Generation (NG) and competes with the Airbus A320neo family. The new series was announced on August 30, 2011. It took its maiden flight on January 29, 2016 and was certified by the United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in March 2017. The first delivery was a MAX 8 in May 2017 to Malindo Air, with which it commenced service on May 22, 2017.
    HAVE A NICE FLIGHT!
    MADE BY HOF

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. BLEU CIEL STUDIO'S Livery BLEU CIEL AIRLINES(VIRTUAL) FOR ZIBO738 XP11

I am very happy that I present my studio's livery!
    I am working a BLEU CIEL STUDIO. And I made BLEU CIEL STUIO'S LIVERY to congrate 1th year of founding anniversary!
    Actually this STUDIO is established at Oct 5(my birthday). But I uploading now.....
    Have a fun flight with BLEU CIEL AIRLINES!
    Thank you!

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Lynx Air [FLEET] - Boeing 737 Max 8

Lynx Air Boeing 737 - Max 8 Livery 
    Airline: Lynx Air
    Reg: C-GJSL, C-FULI, FULH
    Tail: 801, 802, 803 
    Livery made by Bosco C. (Fusion Studio)
    Do not remake or re-upload without my consent. Use credit when necessary 
    My Discord: boscoc#7542

261 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Travel Service - Prague Loves You [OK-TVX] Zibo 737-800

Hello everyone!
    This is my new Travel Service livery, in the "Prague Loves You" Special colors, for the Zibo 737-800.
    Travel Service was a czech airline, based at Prague Ruzyne Intl. Airport. They offered various destination all accross the Mediterranean countries.
    This particoular livery, was painted on one of their Boeing 737-800s (OK-TVX) to represent their home airport.

I originally made this livery for the LevelUp 738, but I've decided to port it over to the Zibo as well. 
    You can find the LevelUp version here!
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.

If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.

The livery is compatible with both the X-Plane11 and X-Plane12 version of the aircraft.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Neos Air [Fleet Pack] Zibo B737-800

Hello!
    These are my new Neos Air liveries for the Zibo Boeing 737-800.
    Neos Air, is an Italian charter airline, based in Milan Malpensa international airport. Its fleet consists of 5 737-800, 4 737MAX 8 and 6 787-9. They offer multiple destinations to the Middle East, South America and Asia.
    This pack includes:
    - I-NEOZ
    - I-NEOW
    - I-NEOU
    - I-NEOT
    - EI-GRJ (Ex Oman Air, currently painted all white)

I originally made these Neos liveries for the LevelUp 738, but due to popular demand, I've decided to port them over to the Zibo as well. 
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.

If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.

The liveries are compatible with both the X-Plane11 and X-Plane12 version of the aircraft.
    Chris

202 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. AeroItalia [Fleet Pack] Zibo B737-800

Hello!
    These are my new AeroItalia liveries for the Zibo Boeing 737-800.
    AeroItalia is a new charter airline from Italy, and as for now the fleet consists of three planes (9H-CRI, 9H-GEF and 9H-GFP, three 737-800s previously owned by Blue Panorama, which ceased operations in 2021), but it will reach a total of 7 Boeing 737-800s by the end of the year. Rumors say that the fleet will also consist of various Boeing 787-9s, by the end of 2023.
    This pack includes:
    - 9H-CRI
    - 9H-GEF (White Rudder)
    - 9H-GFP (Ex Blue-Panorama Livery)

I originally made these AeroItalia liveries for the LevelUp 738, but due to popular demand, I've decided to port them over to the Zibo as well. 

The livery is only compatible with the X-Plane11 version of the aircraft, at the moment. You can load it in XP12 as well, but the fuselage has a weird shiny/reflective effect. I will try and look into it, and see if I can fix it.
    Chris

333 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. JEJU AIR CARGO ZIBO 738

JEJU AIR is one of LCC in Korea. 
    JEJU AIR started Cargo services just few years ago.
    This plane (HL8295) is 1st plane of JEJU CARGO!
    I hope you enjoy this plane! Have a great flight sir!

Cargo cabin texture original maker(I got allow from him!) finbar367davyrabbit @finbar367davyrabbit
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/profile/638662-finbar367davyrabbit/

51 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. Pat Pop air (fictional)

So this is as you may guess virtual airline livery made by my this is my first livery so quality can't be good as for example in atarium liveries, but I hope you will like it

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. CYPRUS TURKISH AIRLINES | BOEING 737-800 | Zibo 737-800X Livery

My first Zibmod livery is dedicated to the memory of Cyprus Turkish Airlines.
    HISTORY
    Cyprus Turkish Airlines (Kıbrıs Türk Hava Yolları-KTHY) was established on 4 December 1974 in Nicosia with shares equally divided between THY and the Cash Development of the Consolidated Fund of the Assembly of the Turkish Cypriot Community (Konsolide Fonu Inkisaf Sandigi). The first scheduled flight was operated on the 3 February 1975.
    In 2005 the Turkish government sold its shareholding to Ada Havayollari.
    To avoid bankruptcy due to a $100 million debt, the management had decided to sell the company in June 2010. After the end of the bidding period, the Turkish carrier Atlasjet was the only bidder.
    On 21 June 2010, the airline announced via their website that they had ceased all operations until further notice and eight days later, on 29 June 2010 it was announced that the airline had gone out of business.
    IATA Code: YK
    ICAO Code: KYV
    Callsign: AIRKIBRIS
    Base: LCEN (Ercan International Airport, Nicosia)
    Fleet Size: 7 (1 A320-232, 2 A321-211, 4 B737-800)
    Destinations: 17 (9 in Turkey, 8 in Europe)
    MY COMMENTs
    KTHY was gradually sunk in the hands of incompetent, shortsighted and self-seeking officials. Despite everything, KTHY will live in my heart and memories. Miss so much the KTHY. Thus, after entering X-plane world, I have decided to make this livery paint; Mağusa, TC-MSO. One of the 738s of KTHY. 
    I hope you will enjoy it.
    viTsaDa the PiloT

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Zibo 737-800 NATO Livery

Hello all, this is our "NATO" Livery for the Zibo 737-800. This livery is based on a real life B707. Registration: LX-N20000

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "NATO" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B737-800X> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Zibo 737-800.

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)

292 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Garuda Indonesia COVID Awareness Pack for Zibo 3.31+

These repaints feature PK-GFQ (Boeing 737-81D MSN39416, delivered Aug 2011) and PK-GFK (Boeing 737-86N MSN37887, delivered Nov 2010), which both aircraft recently became the basis for the 1st and 2nd place winners, respectively, of the #FlyYourDesignWithGA mask livery competition.
    Garuda Indonesia recently held a design competition called Fly Your Design Through The Sky (with its accompanying hashtag #FlyYourDesignWithGA), spanning the entire month of October to promote wearing masks among Indonesian people during the COVID-19 pandemic. The competition's winning designs are featured in their fleet livery as follows: 1st and 2nd places on two of their Boeing 737-800s, 3rd on one of their Airbus A330-300s, and lastly 4th on one of their Boeing 777-300ERs.
    PK-GFQ became the basis for the 1st livery design winner, designed by Jailani Sidik, a young Indonesian graphic designer/illustrator. With the title of Indonesia Pride, the design itself is a colorful representation of Indonesia's natural diversity as well as its culture, which are all important assets of Indonesian national tourism.
    PK-GFK, which became the basis of the 2nd livery design winner, sports a Batik Parang pattern on its mask, designed by the 19-year old Helena Callista. The presence of Batik Parang in this design is not only to conserve one of Indonesian heritage, but with the pattern's meaning of perseverance. This in turn inspired its title, Terbang Tinggi dan Tetap Terlindungi (Fly High and Stay Protected).
    The reproduction of the mask livery on the Zibo paintkit took many hours (and days) to complete, but all credit still goes to the original artists themselves, which their social media is listed down below (Instagram):
    #1: https://www.instagram.com/jaisidiq/
    #2: https://www.instagram.com/deine.ele/
    Credits for Amin Septiyadi for the base Garuda livery which I use as the basis of these mask liveries.
    Installation is simple, simply drop the respective livery folders inside your Zibo liveries folder.

686 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. DawnUX | Zibo Hong Kong Express (HNA Group) B737-800 Fleet Pack

Zibo Hong Kong Express (HNA Group) B737-800 Fleet Pack | Livery by DawnUX
    ↬Screenshots were taken by $am#1336
    Steps to install: 
    1. Put the "AXP Hong Kong Express B-KBX 737-800" folder into ./Boeing 737-800X/liveries
    2.We have provided 2 variants of the B-KBP livery included in this package.
      If you'd like to use the White variant of the livery,
      simply copy the two .dds files in the "White Option_B-KBP" folder into ./AXP Hong Kong Express B-KBP 737-800\objects.
    3.We have provided 2 variants of the B-KBL livery included in this package.
      If you'd like to use the Asia's world city variant of the livery,
      simply copy the .dds file in the "Asia's world city Option_B-KBL" folder into ./AXP Hong Kong Express B-KBL 737-800\objects.
    4. Enjoy Your Flight !
    ~Youtube Channel
    ~Discord server
    ~Website
    ~Instagram

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. DawnUX | Zibo Hong Kong Express B738 Fleet Pack

Zibo Hong Kong Express B737-800 Fleet Pack | Livery by DawnUX
    ↬Screenshots were taken by $am#1336
    Steps to install: 
    1. Put the "AXP Hong Kong Express B-KXX 737-800" folder into ./Boeing 737-800X/liveries
    2. Enjoy Your Flight !
    ~Youtube Channel
    ~Discord server
    ~Website
    ~Instagram

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Canadian North CFL Livery (Fictional livery) for 737-800 Zibo Mod

Canadian North CFL Livery (Fictional livery) for 737-800 Zibo Mod

Original livery from the real plane C-GCNO known as tail 598, a Boeing 737-300 still in service.

Installation:
    1. Download the zip file.
    2. Unzip the folder into your X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries folder.

Disclaimer:
    Textures made by Mooze, to not be uploaded or shared in any other community without my consent.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

If you like the work, you might want to consider Coffee fund  

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Canadian North NC Combi (Fictional livery) for 737-800 Zibo Mod

Canadian North New Colors Combi (Fictional livery) for 737-800 Zibo Mod

Original livery from the real plane C-FFNE, a Boeing 737-400  Combi former first Air still in service.

Installation:
    1. Download the zip file.
    2. Unzip the folder into your X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries folder.

Disclaimer:
    Textures made by Mooze, to not be uploaded or shared in any other community without my consent.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.

If you like the work, you might want to consider Coffee fund  

183 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

25. DawnUX | Zibo Greater Bay Airline B738 D-AAGB

Zibo Greater Bay Airlines B737-800 D-AAGB | Livery by DawnUX
    Steps to install: 
    1. Put the "AXP Greater Bay Airlines D-AAGB 737-800" folder into ./Boeing 737-800X/liveries
    2. Enjoy Your Flight !
    ~Youtube Channel
    ~Discord server
    ~Website
    ~Instagram

31 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use