• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

737-800 (Zibo)

90 files

1. NAX - Norwegian Air Sweden - Zibo 737 - SE-RPX

PitDesigns | Zibo 737-800 | Norwegian | SE-RPX v1.0 

To Install
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Norwegian SE-RPX" into the liveries folder of your 737-800x Liveries folder 

Aircraft setup: 
    [BWL] : Blended Winglets 
    [SAT] : Satcommns (rear) 
    Halogen landing lights 
    Multi-mode receiver 

Version Notes
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v1.0 + Full exterior and interior texture, including the cockpit, checklists, registration, and custom real Norwegian cabin

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. NAX - Norwegian Air Sweden - Zibo 737 - SE-RRH

PitDesigns | Zibo 737-800 | Norwegian | SE-RRH v1.0 

To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Norwegian SE-RRH" into the liveries folder of your 737-800x Liveries folder 

Aircraft setup: 
    [BWL] : Blended Winglets 
    [SAT] : Satcommns (rear) 
    Halogen landing lights 
    Multi-mode receiver 

Version Notes
    v1.0 + Full exterior and interior texture, including the cockpit, checklists, registration, and custom real Norwegian cabin

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Norwegian 737 ZIBO Mod Cabin Textures

To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Cabin into the liveries- Objects folder of your 737-800x 
    2. That's it...easy or what?

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. zibo 737-800 starlight airlines (fictional)

continuing the bored, here one for the 737-800.
    Proboly the most done out of then all a few issues here and there but will be fixed later 
    To install put in livires folder inside zibo main folder 

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Boeing 737-8 WestJet 2018 (C-FNWD)

Hey guys!

Out of popular demand, here's a WestJet 737-8 (C-FNWD) with the "New Livery" painted for the 737-800X (Zibo) version 3.31+. This paint is fully colour corrected to the real plane (achieved using personal photos in a hangar environment).

This paint was designed to be used with the Ultimate Team's 737 MAX. This paint will be updated to the MAX on the day of it's release. Because of this, some aspects of the paint may not be 100%. The MAX sports a new vertical stabilizer leading edge which removes any possibility for this paint to be properly worn on the NG.

This paint was made entirely out of hand-crafted vector technology which ensures the highest quality possible. The tail was constructed out of over 1 thousand hand-placed circles which make up a gradient-like effect.

If you have a favourite WestJet 737-8 registration that you would like painted, drop me a message and I'll be happy to make it for you.
    This paint was designed to be used with the Split Scimitar winglet option enabled.
    This paint was designed to be used with a REAR (AFT) SATCOM.
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! 😀 Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WESTJET AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

832 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

6. Boeing 737-800 Flair Airlines FLEET

Hi guys,

Here is the entire Flair Airlines 737-800NG fleet painted for the ZiboMod 737-800. These aircraft have been painted to exactly as they appear as of July 01, 2020. These liveries will not be updated as aircraft are repainted/acquired unless someone asks.

These paints are designed to be used WITHOUT split scimitar winglets and will NOT work correctly with them.
    These paints are designed to be used WITHOUT SATCOMs and will NOT work correctly with them.

If you find a bug or missing detail, please let me know so I can fix it.
    If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee: Coffee Fund

This livery pack is not affiliated with FLAIR AIRLINES

162 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. Boeing 737-800 Flair Airlines (Smart Wings OK-TSS)

Hey guys!

Here's a Flair Air (OK-TSS) paint for the amazing Zibo Modified Boeing 737-800. Flair currently operates a fleet of 737-800's wet-leased from Smart Wings. (Winter 2019)
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! 😀 Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY FLAIR AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Boeing 737-800NG Sunwing Blue 2018 (C-FJVE)

Hey guys!
    Here's a Sunwing 737-800 (C-FJVE) with painted for the 737-800X (Zibo) version 3.31+.

This paint was designed to be used with the Split Scimitar winglet option enabled.
    This paint was designed to be used without a SATCOM.

If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! 😀Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY Sunwing Airlines. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

318 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. Boeing 737-800NG Sunwing 2018 (C-FPRP)

Hey guys!

Here's a Sunwing 737-800 (C-FPRP) with painted for the 737-800X (Zibo) version 3.31+.

This paint was designed to be used without a SATCOM.

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY Sunwing Airlines. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

420 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Boeing 737-800NG WestJet FLEET

Hey guys!

Here's the ENTIRE WestJet 737-800NG fleet painted for the Zibo Mod 737-800. This paint is fully colour corrected to the real aircraft (achieved using personal photos in a hangar environment).
    Please note that every aircraft has been painted to their state as of 22 July, 2020. This package will not be updated as aircraft are repainted to feature the WestJet leaf logo.

Known Issues:
    Cabin seats on the right side of the aircraft have reversed text. This is a limitation of the cabin textures and cannot be fixed.
    These repaints do not include under wing registrations. This is a limitation of the wing textures and cannot be fixed.
    This pack does NOT contain the 2 Disney liveries (Frozen and Sorcerer Mickey).

This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WESTJET AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

748 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Zibo 737-800 ICRC (Beirut) Livery

Hello all, this is our "ICRC (Beirut)" Livery for the Zibo 737-800. This livery was made in honour of all the victims and their families of the accident that happend in Beirut, Lebanon on the 4th of August 2020. Twitch streamer UnsuitableAk is currently doing a charity stream for the ICRC in Beirut.

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "ICRC (Beirut)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B737-800X> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Zibo 737-800.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)
    Screenshots - UnsuitableAk (VIP)

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Zibo 737-800 NATO Livery

Hello all, this is our "NATO" Livery for the Zibo 737-800. This livery is based on a real life B707. Registration: LX-N20000

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "NATO" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B737-800X> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Zibo 737-800.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. BOwOeing 737 Livery

FAQ:
    OwO... What's this? A fictional livery for the ZibOwO 737-800.
    How do I install? Just extract the "BOwOeing 737" folder inside the zip to the liveries folder of ZibOwO 737-800.
    For god's sake why did you make this? I was so bored...

15 downloads

(5 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. Zibo Boeing 737-800 D-ATYA TuiFly Germany

Flight Model:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/138974-b737-800x-zibo-mod-info-installation-download-links/

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Zibo Boeing 737-800WL Corendon Europe 9H-TJB 1.0.0

Flight Model Download:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/138974-b737-800x-zibo-mod-info-installation-download-links/

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Zibo 737-800X BA Children in Need Livery

Hello all, this is our new "BA Children in Need" livery for the Zibo 737-800! We have made this livery in recognition of Children in Need!

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "British Airways BBC Big Night In" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B737-800X > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your Zibo 737.

Discord:

Patreon:
    30% of the earnings will be donated to the children in need foundation. Here is our official patreon profile! 

We hope you guys enjoy! 😀
    Post Creator - Turtle Developer)
    File Creator - Stitchcraft (Developer)

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Zibo 737-800X Icelandair Hekla Aurora (TF-FIU) Livery

Hello all, this is our "Icelandair Hekla Aurora (TF-FIU)" Livery for the Zibo 737-800X. This livery is based on a real life 757-200 livery. Registration: TF-FIU

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Icelandair Hekla Aurora (TF-FIU)"" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B737-800X > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your  Zibo 737-800X.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    Post Creator - Turtle (Developer)
    File Creator - Stitchcraft (Developer)

122 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Fictional Livery for Zibo 737 800X

This is a fictional livery I made using paint kit By audiobirdxp and thanks to George Walker who helped me in photoshop. 
    1. Just make a copy of the available blank livery of zibo 737 800 in X Plane 11/Aircraft/ Zibo B737-800X/ Liveries/
    2. copy and paste .dds files in the object folder and replace.

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Jeju Air - Zibo 737-800 SSW - HL8321

Information:
    This is simply just a Jeju Air livery, nothing less and nothing more! I made it because i was missing a Jeju Air livery with a registration that used Split Scimitar Winglets. Enjoy! 🙂
    Includes:
    Jeju Air HL8321 livery with Split Scimitar Winglets for the Zibo 737-800
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Jeju Air HL8321" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    Me for coming up with the general idea and painting
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Airbus A320Neo Livery for Zibo B738

Airbus A320neo Livery for Zibo Mod B737-800X 
    Version 3.31+
    This is my second version of the livery

78 downloads

(1 review)

7 comments

Submitted

21. Flyadeal (Fictional) Livery Zibo B738 3.31+

Flyadeal Livery For Zibo mod Boeing 737-800
    Zibomod version : 3.31 and above
    File (unzipped) : about 24 MB 

About Flyadeal : 
    flyadeal is a new Saudi low-cost airline based at King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah. It is owned by Saudi flag carrier Saudia. The airline began operation on 23 September 2017 serving domestic destinations. Source: Wikipedia .

The Saudi airline Flyadeal reversed its plans to buy 50 of the 737 Max jets, on Sunday announcing plans to order up to 50 planes from Airbus' A320neo family —Source: businessinsider.com

feel free to comment below 
    always remember i am not the greatest livery painter 😅
    SCREENSHOT IS FROM AN OLDER VERSION OF THE LIVERY

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Saudi Aramco livery Zibomod 737-800 3.31+

Saudi Aramco Livery For Zibo mod Boeing 737-800
    Zibomod version : 3.31 and above
    File (unzipped) : about 17 MB 

About Saudi Aramco : 
    Saudi Aramco, officially the Saudi Arabian Oil Company, is a Saudi Arabian multinational petroleum and natural gas company based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. It is one of the largest companies in the world by revenue, and according to accounts seen by Bloomberg News, the most profitable company in the world.
    Revenue: 355.9 billion US Dollars (2018).         --- Headquarters: Dhahran ,Saudi Arabia             -- Number of employees: 65,266 (2016). Source: Wikipedia .

feel free to comment below 
    always remember i am not the greatest livery painter 😅

72 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. Sterling livery pack

I was trying to find a Sterling livery for the Zibo, but I found out there were none. So I made these hope you enjoy them.
    Sterling was a Danish airline that flew mostly with 737's they went bankrupt around the end of 2008 leaving behind their relatively big fleet of 737's behind

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. 737-800 (Zibo) GOL PR-GGK

Gol - PR-GGK
    To be used with 737-800 Zibo mod (tested using 3.40).

There is 2 versions:
    - Clean
    - Dirt  (with some weathering textures and some very dirt flaps!)

Enjoy!

533 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

25. NHS Livery for Zibo737-800

Hello, Matt from StandSevenServices. We have released our NHS livery for the Zibo737-800. We have done this to show our support to the staff who are working very hard keeping us safe in the UK.

(If you would like to donate 30% of the donations goes to the NHS and our discord link is below also)
    http://www.paypal.me/standsevenservices
    https://discord.gg/vP5r77P

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use