• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 sec download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

737-800 (Zibo)

Sign in to follow this  

70 files

1. Free

Lauda Air B738 OE-LNJ FALCO

Lauda Air Livery for the Zibo and the default 737-800
    it comes with 2 Version grey and red wingtips.
    this Livery is based on the OE-LNJ alias FALCO, named after the  deceased Austrian musician Hans Hölzel

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Free

ANA 737-800 JA88AN

This is my try of making a All Nippon Airways (ANA) Livery for the 737-800
    I made the Livery based on the JA88AN Aircraft
    There is a Version for the ZIBO and the Default 737

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Free

Canadian North CFL Livery (Fictional livery) for 737-800 Zibo Mod

Canadian North CFL Livery (Fictional livery) for 737-800 Zibo Mod

Original livery from the real plane C-GCNO known as tail 598, a Boeing 737-300 still in service.

Installation:
    1. Download the zip file.
    2. Unzip the folder into your X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries folder.

Disclamer:
    Textures made by Mooze, to not be uploaded or shared in any other community without my conscent.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or feedbacks.

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Free

T'Way Air - 'Happy Birthday Sehun' Livery - Zibo 737-800 - HL8235

Information:
    Back in February 2019, Sehun’s largest Chinese fan union, Oh Sehun Bar, announced they were planning something spectacular for Sehun’s birthday. The fan union had announced their intention to get a few Sehun themed airplanes into the sky. These planes were going to be thoroughly Sehun inside and out. The planes were originally scheduled to be complete for Sehun’s birthday but due to a delay in preparation, the plans got pushed back. The project is now complete, however, and have made Sehun the first K-Pop idol to have a themed airplane! The plane flew with the Sehun livery from May 27th 2019 to August 27th 2019.
    Oh Se-hun (오세훈) (born April 12, 1994), better known mononymously as Sehun, is a South Korean rapper, singer-songwriter, dancer, model and actor. He is a member of the South Korean-Chinese boy group Exo, its sub-group Exo-K and sub-unit Exo-SC.
    Includes:
    T'Way Air 'Happy Birthday Sehun' special livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "T'Way 'Happy BDay Sehun' HL8235" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    Me for coming up with the general idea and painting
    KYUTE (♡매우 귀엽다♡) for helping me finding pictures of Sehun, as those were very hard to find! 
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Free

TUI Nordic Zibo 737-800 SE-RFX

This is my first livery so don't expect miracles but I have tried to make this Livery as realistic as possible it also has a custom TUI cabin, I hope that you enjoy ❤️ 

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Free

SAS Norge - Scandinavian Airlines - Zibo 737-800 - LN-RRG

Information:
    Two new repaints from me, both from SAS! I got requested to do a SAS Norge repaint, but unfortuantly all of the SAS Norge planes have been repainted over to the standard SAS livery, so i chose to do both! I have included them as separate downloads so you can choose which one you want, or both if that's the case! It includes custom cabin textures, but both will have the new SAS interior as i coundn't be bothered to do the old one for the SAS Norge repaint. 🙃 Enjoy!
    Includes:
    SAS Norge LN-RRG livery for the Zibo 737-800 (Pre Jan-19)
    SAS Scandinavian Airlines LN-RRG livery for the Zibo 737-800 (Current)
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file of your choice, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder in the zip file of your choice into the same folder path
    Credits
    Me for painting
    Eigestaen for requesting the SAS Norge livery 🙂
    Legal:
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Free

Eastar Jet - Zibo 737-800 - HL8344

Information:
    The Eastar Jet livery for the Zibo 737, not much more to say really! Enjoy  
    Includes:
    Eastar Jet livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Eastar Jet HL8344" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    Legal:

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Free

New Livery SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - Zibo 737 - LN-RPR

Information:
    The brand new 2019 Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) livery for the Zibo 737. Made as close as possible to SAS's new A350 livery and their preview on their website, with small the details included. The screenshots should explain most of the situation! This was made before the 737 livery has been painted on an aircraft, and therefore there may be small errors compared to the final product. The repaint will get updates in the future to comprehend these IRL changes. I chose the registration LN-RPR due to the fact that it is the newest 737-883 that SAS has in their fleet.
    Includes:
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - LN-RPR livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "SAS 2019 - New Livery - LN-RPR" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Livery info:
    For the first time in 21 years, SAS has launched a brand new visual identity and revealed a new design for its aircraft exterior. The new livery is a modern take on classic Scandinavian design, and to highlight the future of SAS, the new Airbus A350 and A320neo, the market’s most modern and fuel-efficient aircraft, will be the first to feature the new design.
    The new SAS livery features several updates, including:
     The previous grey color used on the fuselage has been updated to a fresher shade of grey. 
     A big proud and confident SAS logo has been placed at the front of the plane, in a silver grey tone. 
     Analysis and customer feedback showed that the unique SAS blue color is strongly recognized by the community of SAS travelers. The new SAS livery embraces this unique relation between SAS and true travelers by enhancing and extending the blue color of the tail further down the belly of the plane. 
     The earlier red engines have now been turned into silver grey and dressed with SAS blue crowns to harmonize with the SAS current visual identity, and to also embrace the connection to the SAS blue for SAS true travelers. 
     The word mark “Scandinavian” is still located on the engines, but it is now in dark grey, in order to provide sufficient contrast to the light grey and silver color of the fuselage and to flirt with the SAS interior design color scheme. 
     The word “Scandinavian” has also been largely and proudly placed under the plane on the belly as a symbol for SAS’s Scandinavian heritage and for clear visual identification from the ground. 
     The Scandinavian heritage is also shown in the three Scandinavian flags that have been updated in a modern, elegant way.
    Credits:
    Legal:

423 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

9. Free

Boeing 737-8 WestJet 2018 (C-FNWD)

Hey guys!

Out of popular demand, here's a WestJet 737-8 (C-FNWD) with the "New Livery" painted for the 737-800X (Zibo) version 3.31+. This paint is fully colour corrected to the real plane (achieved using personal photos in a hangar environment).

This paint was designed to be used with the Ultimate Team's 737 MAX. This paint will be updated to the MAX on the day of it's release. Because of this, some aspects of the paint may not be 100%. The MAX sports a new vertical stabilizer leading edge which removes any possibility for this paint to be properly worn on the NG.

This paint was made entirely out of hand-crafted vector technology which ensures the highest quality possible. The tail was constructed out of over 1 thousand hand-placed circles which make up a gradient-like effect.

If you have a favourite WestJet 737-8 registration that you would like painted, drop me a message and I'll be happy to make it for you.
    This paint was designed to be used with the Split Scimitar winglet option enabled.
    This paint was designed to be used with a REAR (AFT) SATCOM.
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! 😀 Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WESTJET AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

460 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Free

Boeing 737-800NG WestJet #100 737NG (C-GAWS)

Hey guys!
    Here's a WestJet 737-800 (C-GAWS) with the '#100 Boeing 737 NG' painted for the 737-800X (Zibo) version 3.31+. This paint is fully colour corrected to the real plane (achieved using personal photos in a hangar environment).
    If you have a favourite WestJet 737-800 registration that you would like painted, drop me a message and I'll be happy to make it for you.
    This paint was designed to be used with the Split Scimitar winglet option enabled.
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WESTJET AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

210 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Free

Boeing 737-800NG WestJet (C-GRTB)

Hey guys!
    Here's a WestJet 737-800 (C-GRTB) painted for the 737-800X (Zibo). This paint is fully colour corrected to the real plane (achieved using personal photos in a hangar environment).
    If you have a favourite WestJet 737-800 registration that you would like painted, drop me a message and I'll be happy to make it for you.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! ? Coffee Fund
    Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY WESTJET AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
    WestJet 2017.zip

379 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

12. Free

Fly Gangwon - Zibo 737-800 - HL8376

Information:
    FlyYangYang, rebranded as Fly Gangwon, is a South korean low-cost carrier to be based at Yangyang (RKNY), Gangwong Province. The company was established in 2016, and applied for authorisation in Dec-2016. Fly Gangwon's application was denied by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, but has submitted a new license application. South Korea MOLIT issued Fly Gangwon a business license on 05-Mar-2019. Fly Gangwon received its first aircraft, an 186 seat Boeing 737-800 in Sep-2019 from Norwegian. The carrier received an AOC from the MOLIT on 28-Oct-2019, allowing it to commence operations on 22-Nov-2019 with the launch of Yangyang-Jeju service.
    Includes:
    Fly Gangwon livery for the Zibo 737
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/B737-800X/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Fly Gangwon HL8376" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits
    Legal:

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Free

LOT Polish Airlines SP-LWA for Zibo 737-800

This is a LOT Polish Airlines livery of SP-LWA  for Boeing 737-800 modified by Zibo. Custom cabin included.

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Free

Bubble Tea Livery for 738

This is my first livery
    Hope you guys like it

8 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Free

Myway Airlines 4L-MWA livery for ZIBO B737-800

Myway Airlines is an Airline based in Tbilisi, Georgia and they operate 2 Boeing 737-800 aircrafts.
    Here is a livery of their Boeing 737-800 4L-MWA
    credits to the original author

28 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Free

Alaska Airlines livery pack for Zibo 3.31+

My thirty-eighth and thirty-ninth liveries!
    I have packaged together with my other Alaska liveries and put them here for your convenience, while also adding a special new livery  . 
    Includes:
    N546AS - Alaska Air Cargo (Fictional) 737-800BCF
    N563AS - The first 737-800 to be painted in the new Alaska livery
    N585AS - Standard Alaska Airlines 2016+ livery
    N587AS - Alaska Airlines Sub Pop Records livery, celebrating Sub Pop Records' 30th anniversary
    For Zibo 3.31 and later. 
    I will be adding more liveries to this package as time goes on so if you have any requests (mainly for -800 right now, maybe -900ER later on) feel free to ask. 
    Special thanks to @Jviation for the cabin seats and @finbar367davyrabbit for the cargo cabin and windows.
    Feedback is always appreciated  Happy Flying!

566 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Free

United Airlines 2019 "New" Livery | Boeing 737-824 N37267

Presenting my rendition of the revised United Airlines livery that unveiled several days ago on a Boeing 737-824. Compatible with Zibo 3.34+
    Comes with cockpit placards, reflective engines, custom interior, and more. 
    Note: Liveries come with their correct configurations, preinstalled; i.e. N37267 does not have LED lights and is supposed to have no forward satcom along with scimitar winglets. I highly recommend you leave the configurations alone. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All credit goes to St. Agre for the tail. He kindly pointed out a flaw in my original and shared his design
    Special thanks and credit to Matheson as my good friend Rowen for assisting and critiquing me throughout the entire process. 
    This livery includes fscabral's outstanding engine textures:  
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48065-white-engine-for-737-800-xp11-default-or-zibo/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Free free to request liveries!
    Please do not redistribute this livery or parts of this livery without permission

1,248 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

18. Free

Southwest Airlines "Heart" 737-8H4 Livery Pack (v2)

My updated Southwest Airlines Heart livery pack, built from the ground up. Such livery pack is not compatible with the RG mod. Compatible with Zibo 3.31+
    Within this pack, you will receive:
    N8642E: "Heart One" (First aircraft in the new livery)
    N8645A: "Heart Two" (Second aircraft in the new livery)
    N8671D: Standard Heart Livery
    N8652B: Standard Heart livery with a mismatched left bottom scimitar (This is rare as nearly all WN Heart scimitars are painted light gray/white on the bottom scimitar)
    N8652B (Factory): Standard Heart Livery in the condition as if it were leaving the factory (No satcom and unpainted blended winglets)
    N8301J: (Ex-Warrior One): The once illustrious "Warrior One" Canyon Blue aircraft was recently repainted into the heart livery; Has ETOPS insignia, and can be useful for future Hawaiian routes.
    N8677A: Per request, I've added N8677A; standard Heart Livery 
    N8662F: Standard Heart Livery
    N8583Z: Last Next Generation (NG) 737 to be delivered to Southwest Airlines
    N8310C: Recently repainted/reconfigured -800; Features ETOPS insignia and can be useful for future Hawaiian routes. 
    N8329B: Repainted Canyon ETOPS aircraft configured for Hawaiian routes. Flew the test leg to HNL in February. 
    Note: Liveries come with their correct configurations, preinstalled; i.e. Heart One/Two do not have LED lights, whereas N8671D does, and so forth. N8652B (Factory) is supposed to have no satcom along with only blended winglets (no scimitars). I highly recommend you leave the configurations alone. 
    You will be redirected to a Mediafire link in which you can download all ten (10) liveries at once, rather than individually
    Special thanks and credit to PepuPilot for his nose cone numbers and GPU idea.
    This livery includes fscabral's outstanding engine textures:  
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48065-white-engine-for-737-800-xp11-default-or-zibo/
    Free free to request liveries!
    Please do not redistribute this livery or parts of this livery without permission

1,186 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

19. Free

China Eastern B737-800 Zibo 3.31+ (old)

China Eastern (old) "B-5086" livery for B737-800 Zibo 3.31+.  ! I implemented my new own dirt textures! I hope you like them !
    Aircraft Information: B-5086 was delivered to China Eastern in 2005. Now it is operated by LOT Polish Airlines as SP-LWB.
    If there are any mistakes or you wish a special Registration, don´t hesitate to contact me.  
    VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR ALL LIVERIES! https://www.atarium-liveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium . It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Free

Boeing 737-800 Flair Airlines (2019) C-FFLA

Hey guys!

Here's a Flair Air (C-FFLA) paint for the amazing Zibo Modified Boeing 737-800.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! 😀Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY FLAIR AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

69 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Free

Private [N754BC] Zibo 737x 3.33

This livery is originally on a 737-700.
    You can read more about this plane here
    Happy flying! 

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Free

Private [VP-BFE] Zibo 737x 3.33

This livery is originally on a 737-700.
    You can read more about this plane here
    Happy flying! 

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Free

Air China B737-800 Zibo 3.31+

Air China livery for B737-800 Zibo 3.31+.  
    Aircraft Information: B-1946 was delivered to Air China in March 2014. Air China operates a fleet of more than 100 B737-800.
    If there are any mistakes or you wish a special Registration, don´t hesitate to contact me.  
    VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR ALL LIVERIES! https://www.atarium-liveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium . It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Free

Boeing 737-800 Flair Airlines (Smart Wings OK-TSS)

Hey guys!

Here's a Flair Air (OK-TSS) paint for the amazing Zibo Modified Boeing 737-800. Flair currently operates a fleet of 737-800's wet-leased from Smart Wings. (Winter 2019)

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY FLAIR AIRLINES. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Free

Zibo 737-800 [WL] [SAT] | Norwegian (Jorn Utzon) | LN-DYU

DeltaWho Liveries | Zibo 737-800 (3.31+) | Norwegian (Jorn Utzon) | LN-DYU v1.0
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Norwegian (Jorn Utzon)" into the liveries folder of your 737-800x Liveries folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?

Guide
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [NWL] : No Winglets
    [WL] : Winglets
    [SS] : Split Scimitar Winglets
    [GE] : General Electric Engines
    [RR] : Rolls Royce Engines
    [PW] : Pratt and Whitney Engines
    [CFM] : CFM Engines
    [SAT] : Satcommns
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v1.0
    + Full exterior and interior texture, including cockpit, checklists, registration and cabin
    + Exterior transparent windows will be added in a later update, awaiting new normals
    + Full credit and respect to Zibo, Audiobird and the team for this incredible aircraft

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

628 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use