• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A319 (ToLiss)

59 files

1. ToLiss A319 US Airways Nevada N822AW

This is a repaint of N822AW. When this plane was operated by US Airways, it was painted in a special Nevada livery. If you have any feedback, please feel free to let me know in the comments. Enjoy!
    Download this file

217 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. ToLiss A319 US Airways Arizona N826AW

This is a repaint of N826AW. This plane, when it was operated by US Airways, was painted in a special Arizona livery. If you have any feedback, please feel free to let me know. If you enjoy this livery, please make sure to leave a review. 

There is a much better version 2 of this livery available here: 

95 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. ToLiss A319 US Airways Arizona N826AW

This is a repaint of N826AW. This plane, when it was owned by US Airways was painted in a special Arizona livery. This is V2 of this livery. I have made many little tweaks and changes from version 1 that should hopefully made this livery a lot better. Enjoy!

170 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. ToLiss A319 Spirit Airlines N533NK

This is a repaint of N533NK. This livery is slightly different than most Spirit A319s. This livery is not in Spirit's regular Bare Fare livery, it instead says "spirit.com" on the engines, and the spirit logos on the fuselage and tail are slightly different. If you would like me to make a Spirit Bare Fare livery, just let me know, and I will do so. I am still new to repainting, so if you have any advice for me, please let me know. If you enjoy this livery, make sure to leave a review.  

935 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Toliss A319 Air Berlin D-ABGS

Repaint of the Toliss Airbus A319 in a variant of Air Berlin's last livery.
    Includes exterior and basic cabin repaint.

350 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Toliss A319 | British Airways | G-EUPB

DeltaWho Liveries | Toliss A319 | British Airways | G-EUPB v1.0

>>> To see ALL my liveries... click here : https://bit.ly/2L35KIy <<<

To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - British Airways" into the liveries folder of your A319 folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?

Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v1.0
    + Includes custom textures (correct metalness around the gear and nacelle, roughness on the fuselage, corrected nose, new wing normals, new wing texturing & grime, enhanced window texture, registration card, enhanced interior)

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

2,384 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. OE-LDA "Sofia" for ToLiSS A319

Here's the new Austrian Livery for the ToliSS A319.
    Currently, the real plane still has the "my Austrian" livery, but will get this new in the next few months.

477 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Air Senegal SA (new) - Toliss A319

This is an Air Senegal SA livery for the Toliss A319. to install just drag and drop into the Toliss livery folder.
    This is a new airline. They recently received their leased a319 from air Côte d'Ivoire (TU-TST) and started service to DIAP and DBBB from GOBD (05/10/2018).
    The second 319 just arrived (25/10/2018) and the third is due soon
    Enjoy!

206 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Tunisair - Toliss A319

This is a Tunisair livery for the Toliss A319. to install just drag and drop into the toliss livery folder.
    Enjoy!

168 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use