• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

727-200 (FlyJSim)

10 files

1. FlyJSim B727-200F Astral Aviation Livery

Hello all, this is our "Astral Aviation" Livery for the FlyJSim B727-200F. This livery is based on a real life B727. Registration: 5Y-MWM

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "Astral Aviation" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > B727-200F (FlyJSim) > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlyJSim 727.

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle 
    Screenshots - Josh M (Photographer)

102 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. FlyJSim Boeing 727-100 South African Airways ZS-SBB 'Limpopo' - 1970s livery

Found an existing version of this paint already available online, but it was somewhat wanting in terms of overall accuracy. As I had not attempted a livery edit of the FJSim 727 before, I thought I would start 'from the ground up' so to speak and do a whole new paint of my own with shiny metal underbelly (something else I had not worked on before) as per the real thing. Took a couple of weeks to work out but here is the end result.
    As a young kid my father used to take me as a good behaviour reward 'to watch the planes' at the Harare (Salisbury at the time) International Airport, in Zimbabwe in the early to mid-1970s. These impressively noisy smokey tri-jets were regular daily visitors then, flying in from Durban, Johannesburg or Cape Town each daily. Never since forgotten the aircraft nor the livery.
    Follow your usual process to install - simply download, unzip and place in your FJSim 727-100 livery folder.
    Enjoy.
    Based detail off online photographs of 'Limpopo' as shown here

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. FJS 727-200 BOAC Fictional Livery

Fictional BOAC livery based upon the airline's 707 fleet. Thanks

51 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Fictional 727-200 BEA Livery

Fictional BEA livery for the FlyJSim 727-200. G-AWZZ

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FS2004 World Travel Airlines For The 727-200Adv

Nostalgia At its Finest. Red Version of World Travel Airlines From FS2004

-100 Variant Comming Soon!

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. FJS 727-200A V3 N916KN (Fictional)

Hey all. My second X-Plane livery is up, this time for the excellent FlyJSim 727. I decided to do a Private livery, as most commercial ones are either done, or out of my talent. I am working on VP-CMO, a real 727 private reg as a side project that could be complete soon. Please note, this is not a real plane, and this reg is not used IRL. For my private planes, I don't like using real regs or else I end up caught in realism, just like I do with commercial planes. Please let me know if anything is wrong or doesn't look right.

152 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. FlyJSim 727-200A | Southwest | N563PE

Delta_Who Liveries | FlyJSim 727-200A - Southwest v1.0 | N563PE

>>> To see ALL my liveries... click here : https://bit.ly/2L35KIy <<<

To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "722A - Delta Liveries - Southwest - N563PE" into the liveries folder of your FlyJSim 727 Series -200A Liveries folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + Featuring custom airframe detail (masked windows) and custom metallic normals

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.

631 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. UPS (Old) N208UP for FlyJSim 727 v3

My first (and quite overdue) submission to the Threshold forum. 
    N208UP was one of the few 727-200Fs that UPS used, as most of their 727s were of the -100F variant. 
    Installation: Simply drag the contents of 722F-UPS.zip into your liveries folder.
    Note: This repaint is only for the 727-200F v3 by FlyJSim.
    Hope you guys like it, happy flying! 😄 
    Here's a snapshot of N208UP from 1994: 

195 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. TWA (New) for FlyJSim's 727 V3 (727-200Adv Variant)

TRANS WORLD AIRLINES (New) for the FlyJSim Boeing 727-200Adv
    Features
    Models TWA's Last 727: N64339 was TWA's last 727. The aircraft was retired in September of 2000 as seen in the video at the bottom.
    Custom PBR effects: Normal maps were used to create custom reflections that vary accordingly on different parts of the aircraft
    FlyJSim's 727 can be purchased here. I highly recommend it.
    DO NOT INSTALL TO ANY OTHER VARIANT OF THE 727, ONLY THE 727-200Adv

790 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. TWA for FlyJSim's 727 V3 (727-100 Variant)

TRANS WORLD AIRLINES for the FlyJSim Boeing 727-100
    Features
    Two Variants: This livery models N850TW, TWA's first 727. I made two variants, one models the 727 when TWA first got the aircraft: the nose was black and they put massive StarStream 727 decals on both engines (StarStream was their new jetliner service). Then after a few years they repainted it and took off the decals and removed the black nose.
    Custom PBR effects: Normal maps were used to create custom reflections on graphics on the aircraft and bare metal
    FlyJSim's 727 can be purchased here. I highly recommend it.
    DO NOT INSTALL TO ANY OTHER VARIANT OF THE 727, ONLY THE 727-100

1,908 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use