Various questions on the current version xEnviro (1.11)

mmtyurin

I noticed that a separate topic is created for each question, in my opinion, this is not very good. Propose a questions on current versions to discuss in this topic.

I have the following question on versions 1.10 and 1.11. Many times, I do not remember where, but exactly before the release of version 1.10, during its development, I saw screenshots from the developer with puddles on the concrete airfield. And these puddles were shiny, as they should be. I have the same in the simulator without these puddles glitter like a plastic. How to fix? Why? Those who have experienced. Versions 1.10 and 1.11.

Setting the agenda for how we receive questions is not accepted. If every question is answered within one thread it will be impossible to search for already asked question. So this is promptly denied. And becasue of the nature of this post it is hereby closed.

As for the puddles it has to be implemented within the scenery. Wet tarmac is a somewhat different effect which you can turn off within the settings.