VR Issue

jef32

+1, same here.  Tried the demo, amazed by the marvellous skies and low impact on FPS but indeed problems with stereoscopic view in VR. At this moment it seems unusable in VR. Hope, if others have the same problem, that this gets fixed soon!

XP11.55, Oculus Rift S, GTX1080Ti, 1 TB SSD, Windows10

On 9/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, jef32 said:

Hi!

I've just purchased Enhanced Cloudscapes and I've done the mistake to not try the demo version.

I have a big issue in VR with the right eye showing reflects very unpleasant in my Oculus Rift.

Need help please !

Hi, it is perfectly fine! It is mentioned on the store that it is not VR compatible, so you probably missed that notice as well. Just contact Threshold Store through the chat bubble, you should be able to get a refund.

Edited by BiologicalNanobot

Hello BiologicalNanobot,

As I am flying in VR, I will stay with Enhanced Cloudscapes.

My question is:

On your way to Enhanced Skyscapes you might have found some improvements that could also be applied to Enhanced Cloudscapes.

Will Enhanced Cloudscapes be updated with these?

Yours,

Ecki

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2021 at 2:46 AM, severniae said:

I'm also interested in this - @BiologicalNanobot do you plan to add in VR support at some point? 

I for one would be a definite purchase if you do...

In any case, keep doing the great things you do!

I do have plans to add VR support, currently there is an issue causing all of those artifacts with VR, which I am trying to fix. However I make absolutely no promises, as I don't even know if I can address this issue.

Edited by BiologicalNanobot
  • Like 1