Vasilis

I have today purchase and Install the Enhanced Cloudscapes, The Cloud looks amazing and the sky colors to. But unfortunately i have tested with low visibility custom xplane metar and with Active Sky, with no luck. I can't see fog or low visibility at all. Is there someone else with the same problem? Thanks for any answer.

9 hours ago, raysot said:

I think maybe the fix introduced too much haze/fog. At altitude on a clear day it looks like haze x 1000 with no discernable horizon.

Maybe dial it back a bit?

Not too much haze here, looks spot on just a little more atmospheric haze in the higher flight levels would be the best 👍

clouds2.JPG.b23b5439068f5f3779bfb22303fb7d95.JPG

xpclouds.JPG.7996bec76b8268ce19d59120ce0b0d9b.JPG

Edited by ezydriver1

I was flying around the FDW area yesterday at high noon, weather was clear, and at about 2000 feet with so much haze/fog, it looked like I was flying through a forest fire. Could barely see anything. 

As the sun started to set, the western portion of the scene was totally fogged in with weather set to clear.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm running Enhanced+Skyscapes_2021.10.29 and I observed no fog at EDLP when it should have been 5000m (typical at this time of year).

When I disabled Enhanced Skyscapes, the fog re-appeared.

I used ASXP, FSGRW, and XP11 real weather; no shaders or other environmental LUAs.

Thoughts?

Fabio