Installation Problem!

chrls

How are u all!! I just installed the plugin with last update from today 18ths with no problem at all. I checked the XP11 plugin folder and there is it. The thing is that when I enter to the sim I get fluorecents clouds with lot of pixels. I don't have any plugins that could interfer with clouds nor any .lua scrips that chance skys or clouds.

What could be wrong with it? Is there anything I could do to solve it? I'm running it on vulkan. I'll appreciate any help thanks.

20 hours ago, chrls said:

How are u all!! I just installed the plugin with last update from today 18ths with no problem at all. I checked the XP11 plugin folder and there is it. The thing is that when I enter to the sim I get fluorecents clouds with lot of pixels. I don't have any plugins that could interfer with clouds nor any .lua scrips that chance skys or clouds.

What could be wrong with it? Is there anything I could do to solve it? I'm running it on vulkan. I'll appreciate any help thanks.

Hi, from the description, it looks like you are using an AMD GPU. Some AMD driver versions are known to have this issue, could you update to latest beta driver for your GPU?