After sale support, is that right? That's only it?

andreld

I bought the product, I've already asked questions here and the author apparently takes a while or doesn't respond. The forum is a bit confusing, both free and paid versions seem to blend in here. Is there a forum specific to the paid version? Any means of contact to obtain after-sales with the author without being discord?

On 9/27/2021 at 8:11 PM, andreld said:

I bought the product, I've already asked questions here and the author apparently takes a while or doesn't respond. The forum is a bit confusing, both free and paid versions seem to blend in here. Is there a forum specific to the paid version? Any means of contact to obtain after-sales with the author without being discord?

Hi,

I am sorry for not responding, I mainly use my Discord server for support and therefore I ended up forgetting to check Threshold forum for a while. Again so sorry for the inconvenience.