Installed but installer "Could not find a part of the path C:\X-Plane11\Resources\plugins\Output\preferences\ES.txt?

xyz321

In the Installer, I am simply selecting path "C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins".  I am not sure why, when I select 'Install', the Installer adds all the other stuff after plugins?  My Installer is in the correct 'C' drive.  Let me know what I am missing please. 

20 hours ago, xyz321 said:

Hi,

The same was happening when choosing C:\X-Plane 11.  I just retried this directory and I am getting this message: "Access to the path Enhanced Skycapes Installer.exe is denied".   What could cause this issue?

Details.txt 10.06 kB · 0 downloads

I believe this is happening because your X-Plane directory is at C drive. Have you tried running Enhanced Skyscapes Installer.exe as administrator?

Hi there.  Where should my X-Plane be located, if not at 'C' drive?  Every other plug in and software for X-Plane works as soon as installed.  I did run the executable as admin. 

I can try uninstalling and reinstalling the software and seeing how it goes, in case I did something wrong during the install process.  I'll let you know. 

Hi,

Has your fix worked? What I mean with my previous comment is that installer itself (not the plugin) needs to reach a folder in C drive, which requires administrator permissions. Maybe this is why you are getting an "access denied" error. However you also mentioned that it still doesn't work with administrator permissions, which is really weird. Do you have screenshots of what's happening?

Edited by BiologicalNanobot