Open Club  ·  3,976 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Small visual glitches

flyexp3

Hi, Happy New Year to all

Thanks for this highly immersive and awaited package, huge and nice work done in there ! I really enjoy this gift just starting the new year 😀

I would only report some very small issues, not a big deal though :

• The brakes placard is inverted on display
  • The side seats placards are still visible when the seats are hidden
  • The external sun light going through the cabin windows is appearing in cargo bay

Nothing to turn into a rush

Many thanks again, stay safe and have good flights 👍

LevelUP_Placard_Issue_01.jpg

LevelUP_Placard_Issue_02.jpg

LevelUP_Cargo_WindowsLight_Issue_01.jpg

Edited by flyexp3

On 60NG, the EFB Doors Commands for Left and Right AftOverWing are reversed and in the same time the opposite window is opening (when the right door is opening, the left window opens at the same time. When the left door is opening, the right window is opening at the same time) :

LevelUP_AfterOverWing_Issue_01.jpg.4d4f0889e3d6efed1b4dee01b4016b39.jpg

LevelUP_AfterOverWing_Issue_02.jpg.7137cef6a0232bbb08e0a9ca900e4eb5.jpg

Same situation for the 70NG, without the windows issue

Edited by flyexp3

The cargo bays don't open on 90ENG (ER) and additionally, in the 90ENG (ER), the Left Aft Exit and the Righ Aft Exit don't open even if the EFB Status states they should be opened

LevelUP_AfterExit_Issue_01.jpg.a78cc221babf13110fbeba25c40607a5.jpg

LevelUP_Cargo_Issue_01.jpg.7eb39db77ccee28529f8d5bbc94f8b22.jpg

Edited by flyexp3
Correction made to Cargo bays issue : only for the 90ENG (ER)
  • Thanks 1

Love these planes. One small thing I’ve noticed about the strobes compared to the real 737’s. The strobe lights on regular mode flash a little quicker than in the real plane. They should be a little more spaced out from the beacon flash. Also the long LED lights shouldn’t flash nearly in syncs with the beacon. It should more so be one after the other. ALSO, it seems as though all of the aircraft require a lot of thrust to keep them moving like 45%n1 which isn’t really realistic. Even as moderate loads, once you spool up to about 40% and get rolling it shouldn’t require continuous 40%+ to stay above 20kts. And I’m not sure if this is fixable, but you should touchdown when the RA reads 0 not -4.
-Thank you!

Edited by mattdaman14

The backlit radio selector/volume controls are too translucent when they are not lit.  The back lighting of the panel underneath bleeds through.  It looks to me IRL that the buttons, when not lit, are much more opaque, look almost grey, and do not let the panel back lighting bleed through.

Examples: 

flaw1.jpg

flaw2.jpg

flaw3.jpg

7 minutes ago, Tim13 said:

The backlit radio selector/volume controls are too translucent when they are not lit.  The back lighting of the panel underneath bleeds through.  It looks to me IRL that the buttons, when not lit, are much more opaque, look almost grey, and do not let the panel back lighting bleed through.

I confirm the issue

image.png.56879be2f5ea69d765670b6966d09945.png

I've inverted the STEEL BRAKES placard on my own, to make it appear in the proper orientation (180° rotation)

I take it available if it facilitate the Author work (I've also refined the CAT III texture). Th whole PNG file is about 12-13 MB

image.png.10686bb3b43edcf1f054c864dc8a1662.pngimage.png.adcdc90031ef45c2168c72a0aba8e0e7.png

Here a small example and here I understand the scenery, which is default LFMN, has some issue, however we shouldn't be able to see the result inside the aircraft ... I hope

LevelUP_Texture_Glitch_01.jpg.7ec1fbedcb91c18599bf2f4dbee78724.jpg

The initial issue is from the default scenery at LFMN Gate 54C :

LevelUP_Texture_Glitch_02.jpg.35b202a15326670f79a80fc00a606d5a.jpg

Just seen by chance, a missing left end on the Exit sign above the cockpit door. The right end is present. Here in the 60NG (checked at the moment, it occurs only in the 60NG)

image.png.2dbc6956bf266df5bf1d2657721d5d1e.png

Edited by flyexp3
precision added

Hi everyone!

Just completed my first flight with LU738 .. 

Yes there are some visual glitches and some system lacks.

My feeling was like flying a Zibo 737 just come out from maintenance with a bunch of INOP stickers...

BUT , very good at FPS , perfect sounds (to be completed) , perfect flight model etc...

So far I give 8 out 10 .... This will be my second favorite after Zibo 🙂

Kudos to the team.

Very very good job , and it really did worth to wait until release.

Cheers