Open Club  ·  3,976 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Hardware interfacing

Klm320

Hi all,Β 

Absolutely amazing addon and a big thanks to the designers of this amazing project.

I am a user of the ZIBO and with this enhancement it's amazing.

Not a bug at all, but a wish would be to be able to interface this great enhancement with hardware. I am using the cockpit master FMC & CP flight modules (thru widwest drivers) with the ZIBO. Since a large part of the LevelUp is using ZIBO coding, would this be something that is achievable thru a future update?

That would make it a perfect match πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Regards,

William.

1 hour ago, Klm320 said:

Hi all,Β 

Absolutely amazing addon and a big thanks to the designers of this amazing project.

I am a user of the ZIBO and with this enhancement it's amazing.

Not a bug at all, but a wish would be to be able to interface this great enhancement with hardware. I am using the cockpit master FMC & CP flight modules (thru widwest drivers) with the ZIBO. Since a large part of the LevelUp is using ZIBO coding, would this be something that is achievable thru a future update?

That would make it a perfect match πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Regards,

William.

This is under the responsibility of the hardware manufacturer to make their products working with addons for which they are designed to

Notice MidWest 737 Simulations doesn't seems to be active anymore

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. This makes sense.

I'll contact manufacturers. Who knows, would be great. πŸ‘

Btw; to confirm, the Midwest driver developers (JΓΆrg) is still active on the CP flight driver and latest info is from 27th of December over in the ZIBO forums where support for newest hardware is confirmed.

Thanks.

William.

Β 

2 minutes ago, Klm320 said:

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. This makes sense.

I'll contact manufacturers. Who knows, would be great. πŸ‘

Btw; to confirm, the Midwest driver developers (JΓΆrg) is still active on the CP flight driver and latest info is from 27th of December over in the ZIBO forums where support for newest hardware is confirmed.

Thanks.

William.

Β 

The site wasn't reachable at the time I wrote, though now back in course

https://www.midwest737simulations.com/