Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Fuel Cutoff moves with pedestral

denniskarpes

Hi

I just cannot get fixed that my fuel cutoff moves with my pedestral while descending or climbing. or if i assign my trhustlevers in the avitab, they move with my thrustlevers. Also at startup cold and dark, my engines are in reversed mode. Somebody know how to solve this? I already tried removing my preferences of xplane, but same thing.

Hi,

Could you please follow these instructions:

1. Install the "737NG Series" on the "X-Plane 11\Aircraft" folder. And Not on the "Laminar Research" folder or "Extra Aircraft" folder.

2. Make sure you have the latest C++ Redistribution. https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

3. Make sure you have the latest drivers for you Graphics Card.

4. Make sure you don't have xLUA in your "X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins" folder

5. Validate on Steam or run the Installer to check on missing or broken files

6. Turn off or add an exclusion folder on your Anti-Virus

Make a detailed post on including Aircraft Type, Issue and Description and a Log.txt

Tell us everything you've done to try to resolve it on your own. Follow the steps above and tell us you did them, each one of them.

Hi There thanks for the advice. I removed everything to have a basic copy. Installes de C++ redistribution and updated the card.

I dont use Xlua (only the normal one) and checked my install. But that is all oke. I have a vidop and my log in this message. Do i need to remove the Zibo also maybe, cause im affraid something happends with that one cause it is still good working.

Log.txt 737_9ENG - 2022-01-08 21.16.37.7z

• 2 weeks later...