Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

CTD due to ntdll.dll

Peter Griffin Gaming

Hello, for some reason all aircraft variants of the NG cause a CTD for me right after loading into the sim with them. I tried it by removing all plugins already and the log doesn't give any information at all about a possible culprit, but in the Windows Event Viewer it says the crash is connected to the ntdll.dll which is a core part of the Windows OS. Furthermore, my drivers are all up-to-date and I also updated the C++ redist. Hope it can be somehow resolved...

13 hours ago, Peter Griffin Gaming said:

Log.txtEven though I'm fairly sure that it won't contain any useful information, here is the Log

Error 54! Contact Enhanced Skyscapes support for troubleshooting.
Application was launched with the following command line options...
	'--allow_reshade'

This plugin hasn't to lay in this location, it's only allowed in custom scenery plugins sub folder

Loaded: X:\Programme/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/AutoGate/64/win.xpl (Marginal.AutoGate).

Nothing major. Try to exclude the whole X-Plane folder from security scan and add X-Plane.exe process as exclusion too

14 hours ago, Peter Griffin Gaming said:

Hello, for some reason all aircraft variants of the NG cause a CTD for me right after loading into the sim with them. I tried it by removing all plugins already and the log doesn't give any information at all about a possible culprit, but in the Windows Event Viewer it says the crash is connected to the ntdll.dll which is a core part of the Windows OS. Furthermore, my drivers are all up-to-date and I also updated the C++ redist. Hope it can be somehow resolved...

Try this:

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...