Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Sound problem

davidbarrocasr

6 hours ago, davidbarrocasr said:

Here I am encountering problems with airplane sounds. Simply no sound is emitted by the plane, engines, switches... Anyone else with the same problem? I've already done 3 clean installs of LevelUp.

Provide your log.txt file

Am having the same problem with the switches sounds. I also tried to reinstall, still not fix the issues. I checked all the volumes on the EFB and Xplane sounds. All ok. All the aircraft and my Zibo switches sounds are good.

Edited by Khan5981

8 hours ago, Khan5981 said:

Disable XPR and try again ...

This plugin shouldn't be in the Resources/plugins sub-folder, just delete it (duplicate with each specific aircraft librain plugin, should lay only in aircraft plugins/ sub-folder)

Loaded: D:\Software/Steam/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/librain.plugin/win_x64/librain.plugin.xpl (skiselkov.librain).

I disable XPR. Still not working. About the plugin to delete, I don't know. XPR was bought and installed by steam directly to the plugins folder. All my aircraft are working good on the switches sound. Just the Level up 737NG aircrafts not working.

Edited by Khan5981