Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

No windshield rain effect

邓伯文

36 minutes ago, 邓伯文 said:

I notice there is only on/off options in the settings, not sure if that is using librain(which would not work for me using metal). Zibo's 2D mode works for me, but I didn't find a way to get any rain effect with LevelUp. Any ideas?

I guess there will not any enhancement in this area as librain is only an OpenGL thing. Just wait a little bit for the upcoming XP12, very soon, it will embed the windshields effects natively ...

4 minutes ago, flyexp3 said:

I guess there will not any enhancement in this area as librain is only an OpenGL thing. Just wait a little bit for the upcoming XP12, very soon, it will embed the windshields effects natively ...

I'm thinking they could bring back the default 2D option in zibo? Those works with metal.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jenijek said:

On open GL, the rain effect works in LevelUp 737-800

I'll add screenshots later

Yes indeed, however for those who want to stay ahead with new tech and perfs like Vulkan and Metal, the best is to wait for XP12 which is on short final

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...