Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

737NG nosewheel tiller bugged

omega501

The nosewheel tiller is linked with the roll axis and I can't separate it, causing the tiller to move when I move the stick. I already have the tiller assigned on my throttle quadrant but it's refusing to recognize the axis the throttle uses (only have this issue on the level up NG, works fine on all other aircraft including zibo). I used the exact same user profile I made for the zibo 737 800, so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues. It's weird because literally every other axis and flight control works fine, it's just the tiller.

2 hours ago, omega501 said:

The nosewheel tiller is linked with the roll axis and I can't separate it, causing the tiller to move when I move the stick. I already have the tiller assigned on my throttle quadrant but it's refusing to recognize the axis the throttle uses (only have this issue on the level up NG, works fine on all other aircraft including zibo). I used the exact same user profile I made for the zibo 737 800, so there shouldn't be any compatibility issues. It's weird because literally every other axis and flight control works fine, it's just the tiller.

Having the same problem.  Overall though, it is a really great sim!

7 hours ago, omega501 said:

5 hours ago, tracer said:

Having the same problem.  Overall though, it is a really great sim!

Have you both tried to set NOSEWHEEL AXIS to YAW in the EFB, so the rudder is used to rotate the Nosewheel gear ?

3 hours ago, flyexp3 said:

Have you both tried to set NOSEWHEEL AXIS to YAW in the EFB, so the rudder is used to rotate the Nosewheel gear ?

As I said I cannot separate the nose wheel tiller from the roll axis. I haven't found any setting anywhere that allows you to set it to YAW. I don't know what you mean by going into the EFB. There are only the config settings and the settings on the tablet,  neither of which allow you to do what you're talking about.

If I am correct,  the Zibo EFB has this tiller setting but the Level Up EFB does not currently have it.

ERROR....ERROR...after further investigation there is in fact a tiller/yaw setting in the hardware section of the EFB.

Edited by tracer
info correction

2 hours ago, omega501 said:

As I said I cannot separate the nose wheel tiller from the roll axis. I haven't found any setting anywhere that allows you to set it to YAW. I don't know what you mean by going into the EFB. There are only the config settings and the settings on the tablet,  neither of which allow you to do what you're talking about.

EFB = Electronic Flight Bag ... the Tablet in the 3D cockpit, so just find the proper setting which has been mentioned by @tracer