• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A321 (ToLiss)

170 files

1. Air Arabia A321 Fleet Pack

Air Arabia (Arabic: العربية للطيران‎ al-ʿArabiyya aṭ-Ṭayarān) is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport. The airline operates scheduled services to 151 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe to 22 countries from Sharjah, 28 destinations in 9 countries from Casablanca, Fez, Nador and Tangier, 11 destinations in 8 countries from Ras Al Khaimah, and 6 destinations in 4 countries from Alexandria. Air Arabia's main base is Sharjah International Airport. There is also a hub in Ras Al Khaimah and focus cities in Alexandria and Casablanca. Air Arabia is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization.Air

Arabia has had the same livery design since its founding in 2003. The aircraft body is painted in three different colors red, grey and white. The tail and each aircraft engine bear the company logo of Sharjah in the form of a bird. Celebrating their 15 years of service in October 2018, a new livery has been introduced and will be applied to the fleet progressively. It features a large red bird logo coming down from tail to rear fuselage with grey accents behind its wings and billboard style Air Arabia title in English on the front of aircraft with small Arabic title placed next to it above the windows, bird logo also adorns the engines while title in applied on red winglets .

This livery pack is an attempt to bring to life Air Arabia's Airbus A321 fleet in our flight sims, it consists of:
    A6-ATA, delivered 2019-04-13 A6-ATB, delivered 2019-10-17 A6-ATC, delivered 2019-07-19 A6-ATD, delivered 2020-03-05  
    TO-DO: (unless i cba)
    Improve the tail design Work on the interior  
    Enjoy!

506 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. Toliss A321 - Czech Airlines 2020 Livery

This is a fictional livery of the former OK-CEC A320 owned by Czech Airline in the new 2020 livery for Toliss A321.
    Although only CFM+Sharklet config is shown this livery is compatible with all of the options. There are variants with and without the gray belly (I don't know yet how the new livery looks exactly) and with or without the raccoon mask.
    INSTALLATION
         Move the Czech Airlines - CSA folder(s) into the liveries folder of your Toliss A321.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to  honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
    If you like my work you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

267 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Toliss A321NEO mod virgin America

Virgin America for the Toliss A321 NEO MOD

Disclaimer: i only take credit for the PW1000G textures. Orgional livery by @KJO
    Original livery: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58494-virgin-america-for-toliss-a321/

304 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

4. Toliss A321 NEO mod Avianca new

This is the Avianca A321 NEO Livery for the Toliss A321 NEO MOD
    modified to have correct registration, NEO insignia, and PW1000G engine textures

Disclaimer: full credit for the orgianl lier and PW1000G textures goes to their respective author. I only take credit for the small changes 
    Happy Flying 
    Original livery and PW1000G textures:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58571-toliss-a321-avianca-regn747av/
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/44083-airbus-a320-neo-jardesign-avianca-brasil-livery/

638 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. HKExpress - ToLiss A321 - B-LEE

Information:
    Another A321 from me! This time it's the good looking Hong Kong Express, or HKExpress. I think i did a good enough job on this, but if you see anything that you think would need a change please do so! Please dont be afraid to put down a review if you like the livery  
    Includes:
    Hong Kong Express B-LEE livery for the ToLiss A321
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLiss A321/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder " HKExpress B-LEE" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Me for coming up with the general idea and painting
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

254 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. ToLiss A321 jetBlue MINT N983JT

This is a repaint of N983JT. This plane's tail is painted in jetBlue's prism design, and is nicknamed MINT. I have put a lot of effort into making this livery as detailed as possible, so if you enjoy it, please make sure to leave a review. 

415 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. ToLiss A321 jetBlue Balloons N2002J

This is a repaint of N2002J. N2002J is an A321neo operated by JetBlue with their balloons tail design. Because ToLiss does not offer a neo option for their A321 (yet), I have decided to fit this plane with IAE engines. The CFM engines are painted, but they do not have the jetblue.com logos on them. If you would like me to put these logos on the CFM, engines, just let me know, and I will do so. I have really put a lot of effort into making this livery as detailed as possible, so if you enjoy it, make sure to leave a review. I have added a variant that is compatible with the neo mod for the ToLiss A321. 

251 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. ToLiss A321 jetBlue Livery Pack

This is a livery pack with JetBlue's two tail designs for their A321. This livery pack includes JetBlue's prism design on their A321ceo, and their balloons design on their A321neo. I have really put a lot of effort into making both of liveries as detailed as possible, so if you enjoy them, please make sure to leave a review. I have added a version of N2002J that is compatible with the neo mod for the ToLiss A321. 

1,143 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. Toliss A321 TC-ATF and TC-ETF

Two versions of Atlas Global A321 TC-ATF (CFM) and TC-ETF (IAE)

282 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Airbus A321 Air Canada 2016 (C-GJVX)

Hey guys!

Here's an Air Canada Airbus (C-GJVX) painted for the A321 (ToLiss).

If you have a favourite Air Canada A321 registration that you would like painted, drop me a message and I'll be happy to make it for you.
    This paint was designed to be used WITHOUT the Sharklet option enabled and will NOT work correctly with it enabled.
    This paint was designed to be used with General Electric (CFM) engines and will not work correctly with the IAE engines enabled.
    If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund

This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY AIR CANADA ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

Enjoy,
    Matheson

362 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Toliss A321 Eurowings D-AEUC

Toliss A321 Eurowings D-AEUC

379 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Toliss A321 Air Mediterranee

3 variants of the former french airline Air Mediterranee F-GYAP F-GYAQ F-GYAR

167 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Toliss A321 Swiss old colours HB-IOM

Swiss old colours HB-IOM for the Toliss A321

347 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Toliss A321 Cyprus Airways 5B-DCO

Repaint of Cyprus Airways 5B-DCO

180 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. ANA - All Nippon Airways - ToLiss A321 - JA114A

Information:
    A detailed ANA livery for the ToLiss A321! Enjoy   
    Includes:
    ANA All Nippon Airways JA114A livery for the ToLiss A321
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLissA321/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder " All Nippon Airways JA114A" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

496 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Air Busan - ToLiss A321 - HL8099

Information:
    An Air Busan livery for the ToLiss A321 coming your way! Enjoy 
    Includes:
    Air Busan HL8099 livery for the ToLiss A321
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLissA321/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder " Air Busan HL8099" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:

244 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - ToLiss A321 - OY-KBH

Information:
    The brand new 2019 Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) livery for the ToLiss A321. Made as realistic and as high quality as possible. The SAS logo on the side is made to have realistic reflections, and i'm pretty sure i got it on point! There are included cabin textures, made as close as i could get them to the real life counterpart! Every small detail is thought of, but if i missed some be sure to tell me! 
    Includes:
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines New Livery - OY-KBH livery for the ToLiss A321
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLissA321/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder " SAS New Livery OY-KBH" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Erix's for making a new racoon mask texture https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58598-toliss-a321-erixs-windshield-paintkit/
    Legal:

1,262 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. ToLiss A321 Spirit N685NK

This is a repaint of N685NK. This plane is painted in Spirit's yellow Bare Fare livery. If you have any suggestion for future updates, please feel free to let me know. If you enjoy this livery, make sure to leave a review. 

1,339 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Novair - ToLiss A321 - SE-RDN

Information:
    The classic Novair livery for the ToLiss A321! I will not make the newer livery before the ToLiss A321 Neo is released, as the new livery is only painted on that aircraft IRL. The repaint is made with details in mind! If you see anything that needs fixing please tell me! 
    Includes:
    Novair SE-RDN livery for the ToLiss A321
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLissA321/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder " Novair SE-RDN" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:

133 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Air Seoul - ToLiss A321 - HL7212

Information:
    An Air Seoul livery for the ToLiss A321 coming your way! Made with details in mind! If you see anything that needs fixing please tell me! 
    Includes:
    Air Seoul HL7212 livery for the ToLiss A321
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/ToLissA321/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder " Air Seoul HL7212" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:

165 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use