• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A321 (ToLiss)

70 files

1. TAP a321 NEO retro livery - Toliss a321 neo

TAP CS-TJR a321 neo retro livery.
    Installation:
    Toliss NEO expansion is needed.
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. The file comes with de TLSCFG file so if you have everything set to AUTO on the Toliss ISCS screen it will load the livery automatically. (LEAP engines and 2_OWE as default option but PW  engines are also available).

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Iberia Express a321 NEO - Toliss 321NEO

This the first Iberia Express 321 NEO, EC-NGP.
    installation:
    Installation:
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. The file comes with de TLSCFG file so if you have everything set to AUTO on the Toliss ISCS screen it will load the livery automatically.

Special Thanks to ErixTCRC for his great work with the racoon mask. You can find his work on the link below:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58598-toliss-a321-erixs-windshield-paintkit/

71 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Iberia A321 NEO and XLR - Toliss a321 NEO

You can download a fictional NEO livery and 2 XLR liveries. IAG ordered 8 XLRs for Iberia.
    Installation:
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. All door configs and neo engines can be used  (the TLSCFG file will load 2_OWE config and LEAP engines as the default config if  all options are set to AUTO, but you can change them on the ISCS screen.
    And Special Thanks to ErixTCRC for his great work with the racoon mask. You can fin his work on the link below:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58598-toliss-a321-erixs-windshield-paintkit/

306 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. 320 Sim Pilot Livery including NEO options

The official in house livery for the 320 Sim Pilot YouTube Channel! This is the latest version which brings a few improvements including ALL engine variants for the official ToLiss NEO add on. Please see my other files for the original which works with Carda Jarwols mod. 

19 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Arkia A321 neo LR livery Pack

Arkia A321 neo LR fleet for the Tolis a321 neo addon.
    4X-AGH
    4X-AGK
    4X-AGN
    Installation:
    Toliss Neo expansion is needed.
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. The file comes with de TLSCFG file so if you have everything set to AUTO on the Toliss ISCS screen it will load the livery automatically.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Airbus A321 Air Canada 2016

Hey guys!

Here's an Air Canada (2016) Airbus A321 painted for the ToLiss A321.

This livery is now considered historical as all AC A321 aircraft have been repainted.

This livery was designed to be used WITHOUT the Sharklet option enabled and will NOT work correctly with it enabled.
    This livery was designed to be used with General Electric (CFM) engines and will not work correctly with the International Aero Engines (IAE) enabled.

If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund

This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY AIR CANADA ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Airbus A321 Air Canada FLEET

Hey guys!

Here's the entire Air Canada Airbus A321 fleet ToLiss A321. This pack does include the Star Alliance livery (C-GITU).

This livery pack does not include the 'blue' livery as all have been repainted with the modern livery. You can find the 'blue' version here:

This livery pack was designed to be used WITHOUT the Sharklet option enabled and will NOT work correctly with it enabled.
    This livery pack was designed to be used with General Electric (CFM) engines and will not work correctly with the International Aero Engines (IAE) enabled.

If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund

This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY AIR CANADA ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

345 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. Toliss A321Nx: Air New Zealand (ZK-NNA)

ZK-NNA, an Airbus A321-271Nx, in the colors of Air New Zealand, for the Toliss A321Neo. ZK-NNA was the first of 7 A321Neos for Air New Zealand, delivered to Auckland in November 2018. This aircraft, being the first, is the one aircraft wearing Air New Zealand's iconic all-black livery.
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Custom NEO-style overwing exit details Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons/thumbnails If you wish to purchase the Toliss A321, visit https://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A321-by-Toliss_p_1174.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 
    https://paypal.me/19adam99
    PLEASE NOTE: This livery does not currently include a custom Registration/Selcal. It will be added at a later date.
    Known issues - No red tips on the wing fairings

121 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Toliss A321Neo: Bamboo Airways (VN-A589)

VN-A589, an Airbus A321-251N, in the colors of Bamboo Airways, for the Toliss A321Neo. VN-A589 was the originally delivered to Primera Air Scandinavia as OY-PAC, before heading to Bamboo Airways after not being taken up by Alitalia as EI-LIA.
    Custom NEO-style overwing exit details Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons/thumbnails If you wish to purchase the Toliss A321, visit https://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A321-by-Toliss_p_1174.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 
    PLEASE NOTE: This livery does not currently include a custom Registration/Selcal. It will be added at a later date.

43 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Toliss A321Nx: Aer Lingus (EI-LRA)

EI-LRA, an Airbus A321-253Nx(LR), in the colors of Aer Lingus, for the Toliss A321Neo. EI-LRA was the first of 8 A321LRs for Aer Lingus, delivered to Dublin in July 2019. With this delivery, Aer Lingus became one of the first operators of the A321LR, and the first airline of the IAG Group to do so.

553 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Condor Livery for Toliss A321 (proper fonts)

Hello there, 
    as I didn't like the currently available options for Condor liveries for the A321 by Toliss I decided to make my own and share it with you.
    Here you go!

Features:
    - first livery out there which features real fonts and colours
    - custom normalmaps by Samwise
    - custom cabin
    - and so much more...

Fleet package will come in the next major update

Enjoy!

PS: If you wanna support future projects (substance painter?) feel free to donate: https://paypal.me/PLichtenberg?locale.x=de_DE. Donating is 100% optional of course, the best way to support me is by using and recommending my liveries!

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. A321NEO Iberia (All door config)

DETAILS
    Since the release of the new A321NEO from Toliss, I have modified my existing livery to match the new model. I have also made some modifications to the way curves are drawn.
    Note that this livery has been made to be used with any door, engine... configuration available.
    Donations
    Likes and comments are welcome.
    Donations welcome on: Paypal
    Requirements
    This livery requires the Toliss A321NEO official modification.
    Installation instructions
    1. Download livery
    2. Uncompress the NEO Iberia express (EC-NGP) folder in to [Aircraft folder]\liveries\
    Possible issues
    If the livery on the body is not showing:
    Open the Toliss ISCS menu
    Go to Situations and A/C config
    On the right hand column change the Door config to Auto
    Bug reports
    Any bug reports or modification requests please use the message function in my X-plane forum profile

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. A321NEO Iberia Express

DETAILS
    Since the release of the new A321NEO from Toliss, I have modified my existing livery to match the new model. I have also made some modifications to the way curves are drawn.
    Donations
    Likes and comments are welcome.
    Donations welcome on: Paypal
    Requirements
    This livery requires the Toliss A321NEO official modification.
    Installation instructions
    1. Download livery
    2. Uncompress the NEO Iberia express (EC-NGP) folder in to [Aircraft folder]\liveries\
    Possible issues
    If the livery on the body is not showing:
    Open the Toliss ISCS menu Go to Situations and A/C config On the right hand column change the Door config to Auto
    Bug reports
    Any bug reports or modification requests please use the message function in my X-plane forum profile

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Virgin Australia (Fictional) for Toliss A321Nx

This is my fictional ToLiss A321Nx Virgin Australia Livery. This has been adapted from the Virgin Australia (Regional Airlines) A320-200 "Little Parakeet Bay" with the registration VH-VNP. I've included design details and reference material below.
    This includes all variants: ceo, neo, LR, and XLR. All engines have been painted in their appropriate variants.
    If you like this design, please consider making a donation to the Royal Flying Doctors Service at https://www.flyingdoctor.org.au/donation/.
    A319 Livery
    Design Colours
    Virgin Red: #DC0233
    Virgin Grey: #646567
    Font
    Montserrat Light
    Reference Links
    https://www.hulsbosch.com.au/case-study-virgin-airlines/
    https://airlinesfleet.com/virgin-australia-regional-fleet-airbus-a320-200-details-and-pictures/
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9678014

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Toliss A321 Allegiant 1.0

Hey y'all!

This is a fictional Allegiant livery made for the Toliss A321, for all those times you wanted to fly from Orlando Standford to Fargo with 224 people. CEO and NEO variants are included, as well as textures for the Carda engine mods. 
    N196NV is the CEO version and includes sharklet and fence colors
    N420NV is the NEO version and includes both LEAP and PW1100G textures for the default and Carda mod engine mod

Toliss 321 and NEO 
    https://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A321-by-Toliss_p_1174.html
    https://store.x-plane.org/A321-NEO-ADD-ON-to-the-ToLiss-Airbus-A321_p_1351.html
    PW1100G Mod
    LEAP Mod

131 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Air France A321NEO (Fictionnal) for Toliss

This is my first livery for Toliss A321 with Neo addon by Toliss (Paintkit v1.2).
    Air France does not have yet A321neo so this is a fictionnal livery based on real Air France A321ceo F-GTAM named Calvi, a beautiful small town on the north coast of Corsica island.
    To install the livery, unzip the folder in your liveries folder.
    Feedbacks are much appreciated.

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Toliss A321neo Nile Air (SU-NEO) fictional XLR

Nile Air has ordered some XLR's but these wont come for some time so I made a fictional reg for it.
    Config file incl.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Toliss A321neo La Compagnie (F-HBUZ)

This A321LR is up for charter or for a comfy ride from Paris to New York with 76 business seats.
    Couldn't get the shine so its meh but thought i'd post anyway.
    Config file incl.

189 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Toliss A321neo Titan Airways (G-XATW)

Titan Airways has chosen the A321LR to replace its aging 757s, (G-XATW) is one of two A321-253NX's leased from ALC. One of the aircraft will feature a 52 business class seat cabin while the other will seat 168 in economy and 52 in business giving potential customers more options. While these aircraft feature superior range and efficiency, they also feature a new wireless IFE system complete with routers, access points and software for a completely unique experience onboard.
    Config file included.

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Toliss A321neo Holiday Europe (LZ-HEH)

Ex WOW air and Onur Air A321-253N.
    Config file included.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. ToLiss A321NEO - Primera OY-PAA

ToLiss A321NEO - Primera OY-PAA
    OY-PAA was the first A321NEO delivered to Primera Air in April of 2018, before it exited the fleet after Primera Air's collapse in October of the same year. Primera Air had several more A321NEO aircraft in their fleet, with orders for the A321LR variant too, but never delivered.
    This livery is to be used with the newly released NEO-addon by ToLiss.

This livery includes:
    Large edits to the paintkit, including new wing overlay. Custom icons and more If you like this livery, be sure to give it a thumbs up! 

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Toliss A321neo WOW air (TF-SKY)

A 2017 built A321-253N leased to WOW before their sad collapse, went on to fly with Onur Air is currently with Holiday Europe but in storage. WOW used this bird to fly as far as KSFO, LEBL and GCLP from its hub at BIKF. Best used on high capacity 1 class routes :).
    Config file is included so you don't need to manually select anything.
    This livery only works on the PAYWARE Toliss A321neo.
    new to painting so there will be bugs, will fix them when i get the chance.

94 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Toliss A321Nx: American Airlines (N400AN)

N400AN, an Airbus A321-253Nx, in the colors of American Airlines, for the Toliss A321Neo. N400AN is the first of 120 A321Nx aircraft for American, being delivered in January 2019. The order will ultimately consist of 70 A321Neo aircraft, with the additional 50 being the A321XLR variant. Opting to block one of the over-wing exits and add capacity, American became the first airline to debut Airbus' Airspace XL overhead bins, offering more space for cabin baggage, with plans to retrofit the other 200 aircraft over the next several years through their Oasis cabin modification program.
    Custom NEO-style overwing exit details Extensive exterior detailing, including text on the large arrows Custom icons/thumbnails If you wish to purchase the Toliss A321, visit https://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A321-by-Toliss_p_1174.html

1,099 downloads

(7 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

24. ToLiss A321 jetBlue (Streamers) Livery

Hello all, this is our "jetBlue (Streamers)" Livery for the ToLiss A321. This livery is based on a real life A321 tail.
    There a 2 versions available:
    - IAE engines
    - Leap 1A engines

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder"[IAE] jetBlue (Streamers)" or "[LEAP] jetBlue (Streamers)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > ToLiss A321> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A321.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Donations:
    Here is our official patreon profile!
    Here is our paypal!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)
    Screenshots - McNugget (Photographer)

383 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

25. Toliss A321 NEO American Airlines

Toliss A321

This is a fictional American custom livery . Added is the new American logo to the engines with red wing tips. This is for the Toliss A321 Aircraft. You must have the Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine MOD added to the aircraft for this to look correct. Aircraft tail number N122AA . 
    Tested in Vulcan XP-11.50+

[Check the read me file enclosed for more details]

NEO MOD Textures link:

150 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use