• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A321 (ToLiss)

84 files

1. Toliss A321neo: PLAY A321neo (TF-AEW) Livery

My best attempt at PLAY's new A321neo with LEAP-1A engines. This works with both the default and Carda Jowol LEAP-1A engine mod. Please feel free to leave feedback.

73 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Air France A321NEO (Fictionnal) for Toliss

This is my first livery for Toliss A321 with Neo addon by Toliss (Paintkit v2.5).
    Air France does not have yet A321neo so this is a fictionnal livery based on real Air France A321ceo F-GTAP named Rennes with Air France latest Crevette livery, capital of Brittany.
    Texture for Carda Jowol LEAP 1A Engine Mod v2.0 is also included.
    To install the livery, unzip the folder in your liveries folder.
    Feedbacks are much appreciated.

371 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. ToLiss A321 | Danish Air Transport | OY-RUU

DAT aka. Danish Air Transport livery for the ToLiss A321
    The livery is based on OY-RUU, which started to to operate mid 2018. Ever since under the same registration, it's been leased to CSA and Norwegian Air International. Since March 2020 it's been operating under Danish Air Transport, but was stored/parked April 2021.
    Hope you enjoy the livery, thanks for the support!
    This is very optional!! Buy me a hot chocolate, beer or just for continuing support, consider donating via PayPal here: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/captainjakob 
    Thanks in advance!

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

4. A321 Manta Classic

Presenting the A321 depicted in a 1950s version of the fictional Manta livery of YouTuber 320 Sim Pilot. 320 Sim Pilot has hundreds of hours of A320 tutorials on MSFS 2020’s FlyByWire A32NX, the ToLiss A321 on X-Plane, and many other aircraft. This is a X-Plane port of this livery made by Paddy.
    I couldn’t get the overwing exit paths to show correctly. The are other wing styles in the folder which have one or two exit arrows on the wings, but they won’t show automatically.
    History as written by Paddy:
    This look made its debut when Manta took delivery of its first Airbus A320neo on April 9th, 1952. At the time, 320 Sim Pilot was offering tutorial demonstrations of airline operations in town squares around the world using a Link Trainer that was enhanced with the FlyByWire A32NX mod version 0.0.0.0.0.01 and later version 0.0.0.0.0.02 which included the printer. G-SIMX, which I have depicted here, would receive numerous updates and overhauls over the years, having its aluminium construction replaced with composite materials, and even being completely converted to an A321 in 2020.

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Titan Airways G-GBNI

Albeit basic, here is the livery for Titan Airways' newest A321 NEO - the aircraft currently wears an all white livery with black sharklets but I will update the livery accordingly if its painted in future into a different scheme.
    This livery is compatible with the latest version of the Toliss A321 and uses the NEO addon LEAP engines 
    REG - G-GBNI  AC TYPE: Airbus A321-253NX

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. UK Government - Titan Airways Wet Lease G-XATW

This is a representation of the newly repainted A321 NEO (G-XATW) of Titan Airways, being Wet Leased to the UK Government for VIP Transport.
    Featuring:
    Compatible with latest ToLiss A321 update with cockpit selcal plate. All textures DDS for best loading times with X-Plane 11.50 onwards. Improved wing textures and normal mapping (courtesy of Sam Wise). Improved fuselage normal mapping (courtesy of Sam Wise). Textures for @cardajowol LEAP Engine mod, which I highly recommend. Custom made markings on ports and sensors Custom made markings on over wing exits Second plugged exit made less visible This is even more important this time. If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments! I painted this livery with two pictures of the aircraft, once more images become available and I can see areas for improvements, updates will come 😄.
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me stay motivated to keep producing liveries for the community.

209 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Toliss A321 - Scandinavian Airlines OY-KBH [IAE/CFM] 1.1

Hi, I hope you like what I made.

The original OY-KBH has no sharklets. 

Follow me on Twitch.tv for future X-Plane streams: https://twitch.tv/dettebrukernavneteribruk

APPLICABLE TO THIS DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED!

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. SkyEro Dynamics livery for the ToLiss A321 and the ToLiss A321NEO (Read Description)

Join the SkyEro Dynamics Discord server here: https://discord.gg/rxwA3vp9W6
    SkyEro Dynamics A321.zip - ToLiss A321ceo BR-YCE
    SkyEro Dynamics A321neo.zip - ToLiss A321NEO CN-ICH

Buy the ToLiss A321 here:
    Airbus A321 by Toliss (x-plane.org)

Buy the ToLiss A321NEO addon here:
    A321 NEO ADD-ON to the ToLiss Airbus A321 (x-plane.org)

Install the LEAP1A engines for the ToLiss A321 here:
    CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod - Airliner mods - Threshold (thresholdx.net)
    Enjoy the livery(ies) and happy flying!

16 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Airbus A321 Air Canada 2016

Hey guys!

Here's an Air Canada (2016) Airbus A321 painted for the ToLiss A321.

This livery is now considered historical as all AC A321 aircraft have been repainted.

This livery was designed to be used WITHOUT the Sharklet option enabled and will NOT work correctly with it enabled.
    This livery was designed to be used with General Electric (CFM) engines and will not work correctly with the International Aero Engines (IAE) enabled.

If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund

This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY AIR CANADA ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

151 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Airbus A321 Air Canada FLEET

Hey guys!

Here's the entire Air Canada Airbus A321 fleet ToLiss A321. This pack does include the Star Alliance livery (C-GITU).

This livery pack does not include the 'blue' livery as all have been repainted with the modern livery. You can find the 'blue' version here:

This livery pack was designed to be used WITHOUT the Sharklet option enabled and will NOT work correctly with it enabled.
    This livery pack was designed to be used with General Electric (CFM) engines and will not work correctly with the International Aero Engines (IAE) enabled.

If you find a bug or a detail that is off or wrong, please write a comment so I know to fix it.
    If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund

This paint was made in partnership with SimTextures and iniBuilds.

THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY AIR CANADA ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED

642 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Condor Livery for Toliss A321 (proper fonts)

OUTDATED, GET  ATARIUMS LIVERY, WHICH IS WAY BETTER: https://forum.inibuilds.com/files/file/1548-condor-a321-toliss-package/

ENJOY!

Hello there, 
    as I didn't like the currently available options for Condor liveries for the A321 by Toliss I decided to make my own and share it with you.
    Here you go!

Features:
    - first livery out there which features real fonts and colours
    - custom normalmaps by Samwise
    - custom cabin
    - and so much more...

Fleet package will come in the next major update fleet package is canceled, due to the fact that Atarium is working on a fleetpack, I will link his work when it is finished!

Enjoy!

PS: If you wanna support future projects (substance painter?) feel free to donate: https://paypal.me/PLichtenberg?locale.x=de_DE. Donating is 100% optional of course, the best way to support me is by using and recommending my liveries!

261 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. RyanVideos94 A321 XLR MAN-REU livery

Hey guys!

Here's the ENTIRE RyanVideos94 A321 XLR Livery painted for the ToLiss A321.
    Please note that every aircraft has been painted to their state as of 03 February 2021. This package will not be proactively updated as aircraft are repainted or acquired.
    Each aircraft has a livery specific config file which will automatically configure your aircraft correctly for the registration's equipment.

If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! Coffee Fund. You can also find me at twitch.tv/ryanvideos94 and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPl0iMre62fvuRRVj0pWNkg

Enjoy,
    RyanVideos94

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. MEA ToLiss A321neo Livery

This is a MEA A321neo Livery for the ToLiss A321neo
    Thanks to @Full-Flightfor adding some custom Decals and for taking the nice screenshots.
    Featuring:
    Compatible with latest ToLiss A321 update with selcal.png. Includes improved wing textures and normals, (courtesy of Sam Wise). Includes textures for @cardajowol PW Engine mod, which I highly recommend. Custom markings on ports and sensors If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments!
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me keep producing liveries for the community.

252 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

14. Lufthansa (old) for Toliss A321neo

Note: This is a fictional livery, cause in Reallife the plane "D-AIDT" is a "normal" A321-231.

92 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Airbus A321 Rouge FLEET

Hey guys!

Here's the ENTIRE Rouge A321ceo fleet painted for the ToLiss A321.
    Please note that every aircraft has been painted to their state as of 30 January, 2020. This package will not be proactively updated as aircraft are repainted or acquired.
    Each aircraft has a livery specific config file which will automatically configure your aircraft correctly for the registration's equipment.

Known Issues:
    These repaints do not include red flap track fairing tips if applicable. This is a limitation of the terrible wing textures and cannot be fixed.

If you like my work please consider buying me a coffee. Thanks! 😀Coffee Fund

Enjoy,
    Matheson
    THIS DOWNLOAD IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED OR SPONSORED BY AIR CANADA ROUGE. ALL APPROPRIATE RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

133 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

16. ToLiss A321 NEO British Airways Fleet Pack

This is a fleet pack for British Airways' current A321 NEOs.
    Thanks to @Aliboy for constantly reminding me to complete this and for helping complete the selcals 🙂.
    Featuring:
    Compatible with latest ToLiss A321 update with selcal.png. Includes improved wing textures and normals, (courtesy of Sam Wise). Includes textures for @cardajowol LEAP Engine mod, which I highly recommend. Custom markings on ports and sensors Custom markings on over wing exits Second plugged exit made less visible Includes all present British Airways A321 Regs:
    G-NEOP, G-NEOR, G-NEOS, G-NEOT, G-NEOU, G-NEOV, G-NEOW, G-NEOX, G-NEOY, G-NEOZ.
    If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments!
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me keep producing liveries for the community.

943 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. TAP Air Portugal - Toliss Airbus A321neo (Pack) 1.0.0

TAP Air Portugal | Airbus A321 NEO (All versions) by André Moniz | V1.0
    Aircraft included in the pack:
    A321neo (4 doors on each side)
    CS-TJI
    CS-TJJ
    CS-TJK
    CS-TJL
    CS-TJM
    CS-TJN
    A321neo ACF (2 overwing exits)
    CS-TJO
    CS-TJP
    CS-TJQ
    A321neo LR (1 overwing exit)
    CS-TXA
    CS-TXB
    CS-TXC
    CS-TXD
    CS-TXE
    CS-TXF
    INSTALLATION:
    1. Extract the folders to the "Liveries" folder inside your Toliss A321 folder.
    2. After the installation, open the Toliss Menu inside X-Plane and select AUTO on "Engine Type", "NEO Subvariant", "Number of ACTS", "Door Config", "Use Imperial Units" and "Satcom Antenna".
    Enjoy!

417 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

18. ToLiss A321 Aeroflot (VP-BTG + VQ-BTT)

Not fully compatible with A321 V1.2 yet. I may update it at somepoint, but i'm not very satisfied with the quality of the livery anymore (If i do update it, the livery would basically be completely redone). I have had FS burnout for the past few months so havent really flown much, and also havent updated any of my files because of that.

Hey. These are 2 different liveries (VQ-BTT and VP-BTG). VP-BTG uses the wing fences irl and VQ-BTT uses the sharklets. No Aeroflot A321s use the IAE engines so they are not painted and have a ahem friendly message on them not to use them. Also don't look at the left gear door please.. it was a pain to get lined up and is still not perfect. Also the tail isn't perfect but its the best I could have done while keeping it as close to real as possible. Anyway hope you enjoy 🙂

491 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Iberia A321 NEO and XLR - Toliss a321 NEO

You can download a fictional NEO livery and 2 XLR liveries. IAG ordered 8 XLRs for Iberia.
    Installation:
    Toliss NEO expansion is needed.
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. All door configs and neo engines can be used  (the TLSCFG file will load 2_OWE config and LEAP engines as the default config if  all options are set to AUTO, but you can change them on the ISCS screen.
    And Special Thanks to ErixTCRC for his great work with the racoon mask. You can fin his work on the link below:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58598-toliss-a321-erixs-windshield-paintkit/

999 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Iberia Express a321 NEO - Toliss 321NEO

This the first Iberia Express 321 NEO, EC-NGP.
    installation:
    Installation:
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. The file comes with de TLSCFG file so if you have everything set to AUTO on the Toliss ISCS screen it will load the livery automatically.

Special Thanks to ErixTCRC for his great work with the racoon mask. You can find his work on the link below:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58598-toliss-a321-erixs-windshield-paintkit/

225 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. TAP a321 NEO retro livery - Toliss a321 neo

TAP CS-TJR a321 neo retro livery.
    Installation:
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. The file comes with de TLSCFG file so if you have everything set to AUTO on the Toliss ISCS screen it will load the livery automatically. (LEAP engines and 2_OWE as default option but PW  engines are also available).

185 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. PW1100-G Engine Mod livery for Toliss A321neo "S7 Airlines"

This is livery "S7 Airlines" for PW1100G modification for Toliss A321neo.
    Link for full mod:
    Livery S7 Airlines VQ-BGU for Toliss A321neo you can find here: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/68543-s7-airlines-vq-bgu-toliss-a321neo/
    Installation: drag "PW Engines" folder inside your S7 Airlines livery "objects" folder.

119 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. 320 Sim Pilot Livery including NEO options

The official in house livery for the 320 Sim Pilot YouTube Channel! This is the latest version which brings a few improvements including ALL engine variants for the official ToLiss NEO add on. Please see my other files for the original which works with Carda Jarwols mod. 

95 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Arkia A321 neo LR livery Pack

Arkia A321 neo LR fleet for the Tolis a321 neo addon.
    4X-AGH
    4X-AGK
    4X-AGN
    Installation:
    Toliss Neo expansion is needed.
    Just unzip and drop the livery file into your liveries folder. The file comes with de TLSCFG file so if you have everything set to AUTO on the Toliss ISCS screen it will load the livery automatically.

252 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

25. Toliss A321Nx: Air New Zealand (ZK-NNA)

ZK-NNA, an Airbus A321-271Nx, in the colors of Air New Zealand, for the Toliss A321Neo. ZK-NNA was the first of 7 A321Neos for Air New Zealand, delivered to Auckland in November 2018. This aircraft, being the first, is the one aircraft wearing Air New Zealand's iconic all-black livery.
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Custom NEO-style overwing exit details Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons/thumbnails If you wish to purchase the Toliss A321, visit https://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A321-by-Toliss_p_1174.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 
    https://paypal.me/19adam99
    PLEASE NOTE: This livery does not currently include a custom Registration/Selcal. It will be added at a later date.
    Known issues - No red tips on the wing fairings

665 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use