• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A321 (ToLiss)

170 files

1. Toliss A321Nx: American Airlines (N400AN)

N400AN, an Airbus A321-253Nx, in the colors of American Airlines, for the Toliss A321Neo. N400AN is the first of 120 A321Nx aircraft for American, being delivered in January 2019. The order will ultimately consist of 70 A321Neo aircraft, with the additional 50 being the A321XLR variant. Opting to block one of the over-wing exits and add capacity, American became the first airline to debut Airbus' Airspace XL overhead bins, offering more space for cabin baggage, with plans to retrofit the other 200 aircraft over the next several years through their Oasis cabin modification program.
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Custom NEO-style overwing exit details Extensive exterior detailing, including text on the large arrows Custom icons/thumbnails If you wish to purchase the Toliss A321, visit https://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A321-by-Toliss_p_1174.html
    As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!
    If you like what I do, why not make a donation? It's not necessary, but it helps a lot! 
    https://paypal.me/19adam99

4,353 downloads

(8 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

2. ToLiss A321 jetBlue (Streamers) Livery

Hello all, this is our "jetBlue (Streamers)" Livery for the ToLiss A321. This livery is based on a real life A321 tail.
    There a 2 versions available:
    - IAE engines
    - Leap 1A engines

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder" jetBlue (Streamers)" or " jetBlue (Streamers)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > ToLiss A321> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A321.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Donations:
    Here is our official patreon profile!
    Here is our paypal!

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)
    Screenshots - McNugget (Photographer)

1,087 downloads

(3 reviews)

3 comments

Submitted

3. Toliss A321 NEO American Airlines

Toliss A321

This is a fictional American custom livery . Added is the new American logo to the engines with red wing tips. This is for the Toliss A321 Aircraft. You must have the Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine MOD added to the aircraft for this to look correct. Aircraft tail number N122AA . 
    Tested in Vulcan XP-11.50+

NEO MOD Textures link:

465 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

4. Lufthansa Factory livery 1.0.0

EN:
    Hey,
    Thank you for downloading my livery 
    To install you have to do:
    1.Locate your Xplane root directory then locate the Aircraft folder and open up the folder called ToLissA321_VXpXpX > liveries.
    2.Put the Folder inside the .rar folder into the Toliss A321 liverie folder.
    DE:
    Hey,
    Vielen Dank für das Herunterladen meiner bemalung 
    Um diese Bemalung zu installieren müsst ihr.
    1.Euer Xplane Hauptverzeichnis finden und einen Ordner finden der ToLissA321_VXpXpX > liveries heißt.
    2.Verschiebt die bemalung aus dem .rar Ordner in den A321 liverie Ordner.

EN:For constructive critism you can contact me via:
    DE:Für Konstruktive Kritik könnt ihr mich Kontaktieren über:
    Discord:ByT1mothy#7078
    In the Comments
    Instagram:byt1mothy.nds
    Facebook: Timothy Lehnert

155 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. ToLiss A321 WizzAir HA-LTG IAE Engine Mod Livery

PLEASE NOTE - This livery is intended for use with the IAE engine mod only.
    Installation:
    1. Download files
    2. Extract into your aircraft's livery folder
    3. Enjoy!

Please do not edit/redistribute without asking first.

878 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. ToLiss A321 EasyJet G-UZMB LEAP 1A Engine Mod Livery

I couldn't find any EasyJet NEO liveries for the 321 that I liked so I decided to make my own.

PLEASE NOTE - This livery is intended for use with the LEAP1A engine mod only.
    Installation:
    1. Download files
    2. Extract into your aircraft's livery folder
    3. Enjoy!

Please do not edit/redistribute without asking first.

1,600 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

7. Tolis A320 Leap KLM deco

Hi all, just download the file place it in Xplane/aircraft/tolissA321.../objects/Leap Engines directory. That's all!
    Have fun!

191 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. ToLiss A321 jetBlue (Barcode) Livery

Hello all, this is our "jetBlue (Barcode)" Livery for the ToLiss A321. This livery is based on a real life A320. Registration: N850JB
    - CFM engines
    - Leap 1A engines

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder" jetBlue Barcode" or " jetBlue (Barcode)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > ToLiss A321> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A321.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 
    Screenshots - 757 Captain (Photographer)

548 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. 320 Sim Pilot Manta Livery IAE, CFM and PW 1100G Mod

Hello! Here is the 320 Sim Pilot Manta livery for the ToLiss A321. Please note there are two liveries, one is the CFM/IAE version and the other is for Carda Jowols NEO Mod (in the folder  320 Sim Pilot Manta PW NEO). Please install as appropriate! These are not perfect, work is ongoing. I hope you enjoy! Remember to bring your sunglasses when flying. 

69 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

10. ToLiss A321 WOW Air LEAP 1A engine mod livery

Hello all, this is our "WOW Air'' Livery for the LEAP 1A engine mod for the ToLiss A321. This livery is based on a real life A321.  Callsign: TF-MOM
    This download is meant for users with the LEAP 1A engine mod installed! Thank you to Matt Designs for letting us use his WOW air livery. The link to his livery: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58415-toliss-a321-wowair/

Here is the LEAP 1A engine mod needed for the livery!

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder " WOW Air" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > A321 (ToLiss)> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A321.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Joelymole (Owner)
    Screenshots  - UnsuitableAk (VIP)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)
    F-VIPER (Gold)

151 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

11. ToLiss A321 Alaska Airlines LEAP 1A engine mod livery

Hello all, this is our "Alaska Airlines'' Livery for the LEAP 1A engine mod for the ToLiss A321. This livery is based on a real life A321.  Callsign: N928VA
    This download is meant for users with the LEAP 1A engine mod installed! Thank you to Matt Designs for letting us use his WOW air livery. The link to his livery: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/58455-toliss-a321-alaska//

Here is the LEAP 1A engine mod needed for the livery!

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder " Alaska Airlines" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > A321 (ToLiss)> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A321.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)
    Screenshots  - UnsuitableAk (VIP)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

1,398 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. ToLiss A321 Delta (Skyteam) livery

Hello all, this is our "Delta (Skyteam)" Livery for the ToLiss A321. This livery is based on a real life 757.
    - CFM engines
    - Leap 1A engines

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder" Delta (Skyteam)" or " Delta (Skyteam)" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > ToLiss A321> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your ToLiss A321.

Discord:

Patreon:

We hope you guys enjoy! 

Screenshots - UnsuitableAk (VIP)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

904 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Toliss A321 Play TF-SON

Toliss A321 repaint Play TF-SON

108 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Toliss A321 BWIA 9Y-BWA

Toliss A321 repaint BWIA 9Y-BWA

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Toliss A321 Belgian Airforce CS-TRJ

Toliss A321 Belgian Airforce CS-TRJ

146 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. A321 (ToLiss) Privatair_ModernYellow

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder  into   X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ToLissA321_V1p0\liveries

127 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. A321 (ToLiss) PrivatAir bLACK_WATER

Installation:
    2. Open the folder and place the folder  into   X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ToLissA321_V1p0\liveries

113 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. A321 ToLIs PrivatAir

Installation:

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. A321 (ToLiss) PrivatAir MIAMI

Installation:

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Vueling Livery for Toliss A321

Hi, this was my first livery. I also posted it in the org forums. I hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    To install decompress the file in the liveries folder. 

---------------------------------------------------------
    Please, leave a comment and share this beautiful livery.

296 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. ToLiss A321 US Airways N168US

This is a repaint of N186US in US Airways' older navy blue livery. N186US was delivered to US Airways in 2002. For its first 9 years at US Airways, this plane was painted in the older navy blue livery. In 2011, it was painted in US Airways' newer livery. It remained in this livery until the US Airways American merger. In 2016, American Airlines painted it in their new livery.
    This livery has been was made to be an accurate representation of N186US in US Airways' navy blue livery in its most recent form (2011). All decals have been modeled. The cockpit placard with the registration number and selcal code has been modeled off of real pictures of the cockpit placard in N186US. 
    If you notice anything wrong with the livery, please let me know in the comments and I will fix it ASAP.  Enjoy! 

454 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Toliss A321 in Fictional Emirates Livery

A fictional repaint of Emirates Airline's Expo 2020 Dubai livery for the Airbus A321-211 (A6-EAS) using the Toliss A321 by swinners44. I have created this livery to celebrate the Expo 2020 being held in Dubai as the host city.
    History:
    A6-EAS was originally registerd for Emirates's A330-243 on 19/09/2003. It was stored during 09/2016 as F-WTAX.
    Engines: 2 x CFMI CFM56-5B3/P     

source: Airfleets.net

To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Just unzip the rar file and simply place the folder "Emirates A321 - A6-EAS" into the folder of your Toliss A321 Liveries folder.
    eg.
    X:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ToLiss A321\liveries\Emirates A321 - A6-EAS
    I have modified the 'text.png' & 'text_LIT.png' file to include the aircraft registration and SELCAL. I have included the standard airbus winglets and the more streamline sharklets, complete with Emirates logos. Both CFM56 & IAE2533 engines come complete with Emirates logos too.
    The rar file comes complete with High Def And Std Def icons.
    I would appreciate any feedback and if you enjoyed this aircraft, dont forget to give me a thumbs up or leave a comment below.
    Many Thanks and happy flying
    Swinners44
    Tested with XP11 11.50b6

315 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Toliss A321 in First Choice Airline's Livery

An exact repaint of First Choice Airline's Airbus A321-211 G-OOAE in the livery for the Toliss A321 by swinners44.
    History:
    G-OOAE was delivered new to UK based charter airline Leisure International Airways on 14/07/98. Towards the end of 1998 First Choice acquired the airline when it took over Unijet, the aircraft fleet and operations were taken over by First Choice Airline's Air 2000.
    G-OOAE was transferred over to Air 2000 on 01/11/1998. 
    The livery of this aircraft lasted until Air 2000 was rebranded to First Choice Airways on 07/10/2003. 

To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Just unzip the rar file and simply place the folder "First Choice A321 - G-OOAE" into the folder of your Toliss A321 Liveries folder.
    eg.
    X:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ToLiss A321\liveries\First Choice A321 - G-OOAE
    I have modified the 'text.png' & 'text_LIT.png' file to include the aircraft registration and fictional SELCAL.
    I would appreciate any feedback and if you enjoyed this aircraft, dont forget to give me a thumbs up or leave a comment below.
    Swinners44
    Tested with XP11 11.50b6

134 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Toliss A321 in Air 2000 - 1998 Livery

An exact repaint of Air 2000's Airbus A321-211 G-OOAE in the livery for the Toliss A321 by swinners44.
    History:
    G-OOAE was delivered new to UK based charter airline Leisure International Airways on 14/07/98. Towards the end of 1998 First Choice acquired the airline when it took over Unijet, the aircraft fleet and operations were taken over by the First Choice airline Air 2000.
    G-OOAE was transferred over to Air 2000 on 01/11/1998. 
    The livery of this aircraft lasted until Air 2000 was rebranded to First Choice Airways on 07/10/2003. You will notice that the front of the CFM56 engine cowlings are painted grey and the rear part the usaual white colour.

To Install
    1. Just unzip the rar file and simply place the folder "Air 2000 A321 - G-OOAE" into the folder of your Toliss A321 Liveries folder.
    eg.
    X:\Program Files (x86)\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\ToLiss A321\liveries\ Air 2000 A321 - G-OOAE
    I have modified the 'text.png' & 'text_LIT.png' file to include the aircraft registration and fictional SELCAL.
    I could not generate the correct aircraft icons, due issues with XP11.50 vulkan, as the simulator kept crashing.
    Swinners44
    Tested with XP11 11.50b4
    Air 2000 A321 - G-OOAE.rar

148 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

25. Toliss A321 SABENA (last livery)

Sabena was Belgium's national airline from 1923 to 2001. With a large Airbus fleet and a stylish livery, many miss the blue 'S' that could be seen across Europe.
    Hope you will enjoy it!

104 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use