Cessna 152 (Nhadrian Mod)

audiobirdxp

Hello, everyone. For quite some time I've been working with the author of the fantastic Nhadrian Mod of Carenado's Cessna 152. If you don't know it, you should DEFINITELY check it out. He has enhanced and updated the original plane way beyond what it used to be (with offical permission by Carenado). 

The most recent version now includes a feature packed and very realistic sound scape in which we used Nhadrian's recordings directly from the plane he is flying and some of my own recordings to create what I believe is a very immersive sound experience, down to exterior flight surface checks, individual sounds for grass or tarmac/ concrete etc.

Despite my very bad experiences these last months with copy cats and other unpleasant events in the community, I'm happy we can bring this to you for free. 

Go check it out here and send some donations Nhadrian's way. He is doing a great job and it's pure labour of love!

• Like 1