10th of september and still nothing?

Captain Kitten

Hey there folks,

To be completely honest production has halted somewhat and I am sorry that I haven't had many updates lately but: Lead developer has moved houses and others have had either way too mych work in dayjobs or much needed vacations. I myself am in the too much work category.. In any case xE has not had this little attention for over 1.5 years and its kind of weird. We all find it a bit too weird and need to get back at it.

I was about to explain to a member in the facebook group why we don't reveal many screenshots from the 1.12 run. I decided to make a post of it here since I have some more explaining to do.  The reason fore the lack of screenshots is that it it is not much of a visual update.And xEnviro is in pieces in the lab - as test version. This means that it's not in a compiled state and lacks features and has artifacts. People will be asking why this and that looks like this and that.

If you want to see some screenshots from 1.12tx see this thread:
(nothing new for anyone who has already seen it, sorry)

The only thing we have in mind for this update is the grain reduction and performance. I hope that we will be back at it and full steam ahead the upcoming weekend. I'll try to keep you posted. In the meantime we have FlyingIronSimulations Spitfire and Thunderbolt in the store (20% off) --> part of why I have been busy the past days so I take the liberty of throwing that in there 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1