SAM 2.0.1 Templates not showing up.

asandor

So I have SAM 2.0.1 install and licensed for Worldjetways. I see the 3 lines that SAM has added to my scenery_packs.ini file, which include SAM_Worldjetways, SAM_LIbrary and SAM_Seasons. If I leave the only those 3 in the scenery_packs.ini, when I go into WED I can only see marshaller.obj.

I have to add SAM_Library from plugins/SAM/lib to my custom sceneery folder, than I am able to see all the SAM objects.

The problem comes when I add a jetway to an airport. After I add the jetway in WED then load up X-Plane (using X-Plane 11 11.40) and add the jetway to the airport, when I try to load a template, none of the templates show up for any of the SAM jetways. Only the templates that other scenery designers have added.

I have added the Type 2  4.5m jetway to one of the gates, but can't see the template for that jetway.

I have removed all traces of SAM and reinstalled it but sill have the same issue.