Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

Updates and Manuals

ArielB

Hi all,

Happy a very very happy New Year , first..

Really awesome work , sure with thousands of workhours , It did really worth to wait this priceless work.. Very good job.

I have two questions.

One is about updates.. LevelUp will publish regular updates or shall we follow Zibo Updates ?

Secondly , is there a manual for EFB for the new options like PIP ? 

Thank you so much in advance 

Cheers

Thank you guys!

patch99's EFB guide does not contain new specs , but I think it will add all of them..

What about updates? Zibo is on 3.51.11 , LU is on 3.51.10 .. LU has its own update procedures? or should we keep up with Zibo patches?

Cheers

On 1/3/2022 at 3:02 PM, ArielB said:

Thank you guys!

patch99's EFB guide does not contain new specs , but I think it will add all of them..

What about updates? Zibo is on 3.51.11 , LU is on 3.51.10 .. LU has its own update procedures? or should we keep up with Zibo patches?

Cheers

Don't think to update LevelUP with Zibo releases. The LevelUP next releases will be published here and will also be available with the future ZiboUpdater 4.n as stated by @Slavbass

Edited by flyexp3

• 4 months later...

I'm probably missing something here, but the 737-800 Zibo Modified LU EFB is pretty different than the base Zibo  EFB  version, and a number of functions don't work or appear differently.  And the folder structure is also different from what is shown in the EFB documents.  Is there a LU version of the EFB?