xEnviro app does not open

Trovis

Hello.

After installation, I opened the app and it asked me for email and key.

After that, a loading bar appeared and the app disappeared after reaching 100%.

I try again to open the software, it opens the loading screen and disappears. During loading, an icon appears on the taskbar, but soon disappears. The app is open in the task manager, but nothing appears in Windows.

Some considerations:
- windows 11
- yes, this happens even if I run the app as administrator
- I already reinstalled and the problem continues.

Please xEnviro team help me as I need to use your software.

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 5:39 PM, Trovis said:

Hello.

After installation, I opened the app and it asked me for email and key.

After that, a loading bar appeared and the app disappeared after reaching 100%.

I try again to open the software, it opens the loading screen and disappears. During loading, an icon appears on the taskbar, but soon disappears. The app is open in the task manager, but nothing appears in Windows.

Some considerations:
- windows 11
- yes, this happens even if I run the app as administrator
- I already reinstalled and the problem continues.

Please xEnviro team help me as I need to use your software.

Thanks.

I had the same think happen. I removed some of my Files in the community folder, uninstalled XEnviro, Rebooted pc and reinstalled. And it works now. And I didnt have to reactivate either.

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/29/2022 at 8:49 AM, maxxxem1 said:

I had the same think happen. I removed some of my Files in the community folder, uninstalled XEnviro, Rebooted pc and reinstalled. And it works now. And I didnt have to reactivate either.

What files did you delete from the community folder?

• Like 1

Same issue over here. Installed it today in my F:-drive, with MSFS 1.29.30.0, which is on my G:-drive. Once I start a flight, cliclking on the XEnviro button in the toolbar, it tells me there's no connection and that I have to start the application, which is already running hopwever. ( started a Admin ). 
The solution on the Enviro known issues pages is this: 
"No connection with Microsoft Flight simulator
Solution:

Please make sure you don't have any addons that alter flight simulator ToolBar appearance."

Huh? What do you mean? Do I have to uninstall other plugins like GSX Pro, Navigraph and more??? That would be ridiculous

Edited by Rein Bijlsma

4 hours ago, Rein Bijlsma said:

Same issue over here. Installed it today in my F:-drive, with MSFS 1.29.30.0, which is on my G:-drive. Once I start a flight, cliclking on the XEnviro button in the toolbar, it tells me there's no connection and that I have to start the application, which is already running hopwever. ( started a Admin ). 
Solution:

Please make sure you don't have any addons that alter flight simulator ToolBar appearance."

Huh? What do you mean? Do I have to uninstall other plugins like GSX Pro, Navigraph and more??? That would be ridiculous

I have the same problem, we pay for something that doesn't work...
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rein Bijlsma said:

Solution:

Same issue. I'm not exactly sure what they mean by that.. I don't have any addons that alter the look of the toolbar but I do have toolbar addons. Do I need to delete those?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Alexandre Lima said:
And it's no use clicking on anything that doesn't work.

Got it working, thxs to @NickA in another post.
This turned out to be the solution, and it's not what support suggested ( "Make sure there aren't any apps changing the look of your in-game menu-bar". 
Run XEnviro from your desktop. Then click the up-arrow at the bottom right of your taskbar. Once you clicked the up-arrow you'll actually see the XEnviro Icon ( almost white, so take a close look, and make sure you run the program as admin first before starting MSFS ). Right clicking allows you to change different settings. 
Once in-flight you'll notice that clicking the xEnviro item on the in-game menu bar will not display the message anymore that there's no XEnviro connection. 

12 hours ago, Rein Bijlsma said:

Funcionou, obrigado a @NickA em outro post.
Essa acabou sendo a solução, e não é o que o suporte sugeriu ("Certifique-se de que não há aplicativos alterando a aparência da barra de menus do jogo".
Execute o XEnviro na sua área de trabalho. Em seguida, clique na seta para cima no canto inferior direito da barra de tarefas. Depois de clicar na seta para cima, você verá o ícone do XEnviro (quase branco, então dê uma olhada e certifique-se de executar o programa como administrador antes de iniciar o MSFS). Clicar com o botão direito permite que você altere configurações diferentes.
Uma vez em vôo, você notará que clicar no item xEnviro na barra de menu do jogo não exibirá mais a mensagem de que não há conexão XEnviro. 

The problem is that it doesn't have it in the lower right corner of the taskbar, there's no way to activate it, there's only XEnviro on my desktop.

On 12/2/2022 at 4:19 AM, Alexandre Lima said:
The problem is that it doesn't have it in the lower right corner of the taskbar, there's no way to activate it, there's only XEnviro on my desktop.

If you first start XEnviro on your desktop, it will pop up and disappear again after a few seconds. Then it will be available once you click the up arrow next to your wifi/network  connection button.