Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

It is a joke at this point. I was sympathetic to everyone on the team with Level Up. I understand that people have stuff going on at home, etc. I wouldn't say I like the plane and I will move on. But one last post.

It's not cool how Level Up has been edging us by saying how the aircraft will have a new update. Some features of the plane are just bad. I've dealt with it and hope for an update shortly. But it's an absolute joke of an airplane and dev team when the Level Up was supposed to be the successor of Zibo when all of a sudden Zibo comes back and starts updating their aircraft for X-Plane 12. I'm not trying to rant, but pointing out the obvious because why not? I'm not mad, only surprised and gigglish about the situation. First world problems I guess.

I only made this post after I made the discovery today that Zibo updated their aircraft on X-Plane 12 with an actual HUD, and not some flimsy fictional HUD that a 14-year-old kid would fly with to look all cool on his flight simulator Instagram account. I mean like seriously, not even X-Plane 12 support!? I'm not even looking forward to a MAX anymore because of how slow and flimsy of a project this is. An absolute clown of an aircraft. Even Bill Gates, not even a pilot, but the founder of the company that makes MSFS would laugh at this. Not saying it's bad. It's a good aircraft for what it was in the beginning, but we have been nothing but edged to the point of exhaustion when it comes to waiting for an update. Not cool. Again, first-world problems.

So, I'm moving on, Zibo is making you guys look like a joke when you weren't supposed to. Oh my god, I can't stop flopping and laughing in my chair writing this post while my Zibo Autolands itself is in X-Plane. Anyway, do better and do what you promised.

On 4/13/2024 at 6:12 PM, doglover said:

I hate to say it, but I agree. I'm mostly sad about the -900/900ER for Alaska airlines ops. 

Yes, I would start flying for more airlines and with more liveries if more features were implemented. Like an A2 version of the FMC, more center console options, and as I've said the HUD. I'm sad Zibo doesn't support the -900U anymore. I tend to fly the 900 the most, if not all the time. So really, it's either going to Airbus, or switching sims and flying the PMDG on MSFS. Nothing is perfect. But it can be better. You know, first world problems.