• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

124 files

1. Lumiwings sx_lwa

Greek air company  Lumiwings air

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Air Teyvat Layla 737-700

This is a livery that I made for fun, I hope you like it :3

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Yakutia RA-73262 LevelUp 737-700

Ливрея для LevelUp 737-700
    Livery for LevelUp 737-700

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Level Up Boeing 737-700 Cabo Verde Airlines D4-CCI

Cabo Verde Airlines' Livery for the Level Up Boeing 737-700 Cabo Verde Airlines was rebranded in 2018 from TACV Cabo Verde Airlines.
    Cabo Verde Airlines has 1 Boeing 737 MAX 8 and 1 Boeing 737-700
    Simply install by placing the folder in your Level Up liveries folder, enjoy your flights.
    Freidany dos Santos Rocha 
    fdany2011@gmail.com

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Papua Virtual Airline PK-PVD (70NG)

Papua Virtual Airlines is an East Indonesian Flight Simulator Group with the PK-PVD livery for the LevelUp 737NG. This livery features is for virtual airlines use only.

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Southwest Airlines N280WN "Penguin One" (2014) B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Penguin One" (2014) livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. This livery features slight altercations to match the current build of the LevelUp 737. Once the LevelUp 737 is updated, I will update this livery.

If you like my work, feel free to donate! It isn't necessary, but helps a ton!
    https://paypal.me/jviation?locale.x=en_US

249 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. EquAir Fleet 737-700 Level Up

This is the painting of the new Ecuadorian commercial airline EquAir, founded in 2020 and officially presented on November 16, 2021 with headquarters in the city of Quito and whose main bases are the Mariscal Sucre International Airport in Quito and the International Airport Jose Joaquin de Olmedo of Guayaquil. The commercial operations of the airline began on January 10, 2022.
    This package contains the two distinctive paintings of its fleet currently made up of two powerful Boeing 737-700, the first that the airline received was baptized as Condor with registration HC-CXB and the second was incorporated months later baptized as Albatros with registration HC-CXC .
    Enjoy it and happy flying.

187 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Michigan One" B737-7H4

Southwest livery fictional Michigan One N725SW for LevelUp 737-700
    Enjoy.
    (c) 2023
    southwest170

101 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "New York One" B737-7H4

Southwest livery fictional New York One N903WN for LevelUp 737-700
    Here is as requested by Hcgarber
    Enjoy.
    (c) 2023
    southwest170

126 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Puerto Rico One" B737-7H4

Southwest livery fictional Puerto Rico One N904WN for LevelUp 737-700
    Enjoy.
    (c) 2023
    southwest170

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. (70NG) American Airlines B737-7H4

American livery fictional N943NN for LevelUp 737-700
    Enjoy.
    (c) 2023
    southwest170

50 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Malév 737-700 fleet liveries

Liveries for all Malév 737-700 registrations.

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. HK-4660 BOEING 737-700 AIRES COLOMBIA for Level UP 737NG

Hello there,
    Here it is the Aires Colombia livery for the Level UP 737 NG for the -700 variant. 
    Aires Colombia was a Colombian airline. It was the second-largest air carrier in Colombia. It operated scheduled regional domestic passenger services, as well as a domestic cargo service. Its main hub was El Dorado International Airport in Bogota. This airline was bought by the LAN Group and later became what today is Latam Colombia.
    Enjoy.

46 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Turkish Airlines - OLD & NEW [TC-JKO] LevelUp 737-700

Hello everyone!
    This is my new Turkish Airlines livery pack (TC-JKO, including both the old and new livery) for the LevelUp 737-700.
    Turkish Airlines, is the national flag carrier of Turkey. Based out of Istanbul Intl. Airport. The airline serves over 340 destinations, and has a fleet of multiple
    Boeing and Airbus aircraft. 
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.

If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.

The livery is compatible with both X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Bahamasair C6-BDP

Retro livery of C6-BDP

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Turkmenistan EZ-A009 LevelUp B737-700

Livery Turkmenistan EZ-A009 for LevelUp B737-700
    The livery comes with its own configuration file to match the real aircraft as closely as possible.
    Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

84 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Alrosa RA-73268 LevelUp B737-700

Livery Alrosa RA-73268 for LevelUp B737-700
    The livery comes with its own configuration file to match the real aircraft as closely as possible.
    Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

339 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. Alaska N615AS LevelUp B737-700

Livery Alaska Airlines N615AS for LevelUp B737-700
    Additional Information:
    To display stickers in the cockpit you need to install the my mod: 

258 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Smartavia RA-73652 LevelUp B737-700

Livery Smartavia RA-73652 for LevelUp B737-700
    Additional Information:
    To display stickers in the cockpit, you need to install the my mod: 

355 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Southwest Airlines N944WN "Shark Week" (2017) B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Shark Week" (2017) livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. This livery features slight altercations to match the current build of the LevelUp 737. Once the LevelUp 737 is updated, I will update this livery.

914 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Southwest Airlines N715SW "Shamu" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Shamu" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. This livery features slight altercations to match the current build of the LevelUp 737. Once the LevelUp 737 is updated, I will update this livery.

636 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. (70NG) Southwest Airlines "Missouri One" B737-7H4

Southwest Airlines "Missouri One" livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other SWA-specific details. This livery features slight altercations to match the current build of the LevelUp 737. Once the LevelUp 737 is updated, I will update this livery.
    Unveiled on April 15, 2015, Missouri One represents Southwest Airlines' ties to the state of Missouri. Kansas City (MCI) and St. Louis (STL) are both served by Southwest and the state of Missouri ranks as the 9th largest state in the Southwest Airlines netwrok in terms of daily departures.

713 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Rwandair (9XR-WJ)

A Rwandair livery for the LevelUp 737-700 with the Registration (9XR-WJ)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: https://discord.com/invite/wuKEasNR8b
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. (70NG) AirTran Airways "N283AT" B737-7BD

AirTran Airways standard livery livery for the LevelUp 737NG. Features custom interior, cockpit decals, aircraft configuration, and other AirTran-specific details. This livery features slight altercations to match the current build of the LevelUp 737. Once the LevelUp 737 is updated, I will update this livery.
    Founded in 1993, AirTran Airways was a low-cost airline that operated nearly 700 daily flights with a primary hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. It's feel consisted of Boeing 717-200s and 737-700s. In 2011, AirTran was aquired by Southwest airlines and operations ceased in 2014 when the airline officially merged into Southwest.

401 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. Beijing Airlines (B-3999) 737BBJ livery for LevelUp 737-700

Beijing Airlines is a subsidiary of Air China, and the B-3999 is a Boeing 737-79L BBJ primarily used for Chinese government charter flights.
    This model customizes windows in a BBJ configuration.

53 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use