• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

124 files

1. Royal Australian Air Force LevelUp 737-700

RAAF 737 BBJ A36-002 based on 2021 photos.
    Settings config provided based on what could be gathered from cockpit photos and best guess.

137 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Malev Hungarian Airlines - LevelUp B737-700 - HA-LOA

One of the -700 operated by Malev until they ceased operation in 2012.

Unzip to your liveries folder

You will also find Malev liveries for -600 and -800 in the relevant sections

114 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Aloha Airlines - N751AL - Level Up 737

N751AL joined Aloha Airlines new from Boeing in 2004 and flew for Aloha until the airline ceased operations in 2008.  It has since flown for many other airlines. Aloha Airlines operated a fleet of 15 ETOPS 737-700s for operations between the Hawaiian Islands and the US West Coast. 
    This livery is for the LevelUp 737-700. 
    Paint by reversethrust. Please do not redistribute or modify without permission. 

199 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. All Nippon Airways JA01AN livery por LEVEL UP 737NG

Hello everyone! my 1st post in this page and the 1st japanese livery that I make, ANA JA01AN livery hope you enjoy it!

Airline: All Nippon Airways

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

5. Lufthansa LevelUp 737NG B737-700

Package contains fictitious Lufthansa livery for the LevelUp 737-700 NG in the new color scheme.

261 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Smartwings OK-SWW B737-700 Levelup

Smartwings livery for the LevelUp B737-700NG.

496 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

7. LevelUp 737-700[WL] Scandinavian Airlines SE-RJX (New Livery)

Configuration
    - Blended Winglets
    PIP - Off
    Registration - SE-RJX
    Operated by Scandinavian Airlines

1,293 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

8. AVIOLET YU-AND 737-70NG Levelup

1. Download the File
    2. Unzip the AVIOLET YU-AND.rar
    3. Put the file into your liveries folder

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

9. N737LE - Private BBJ / Level Up 737-700

Here's N737LE, a private BBJ painted here for the 737-700 from Level Up. There are no changes other than exterior paint, so this aircraft is otherwise a normal 737-700 until a true BBJ model comes someday. 
    Includes customized normal files (within my expertise and software access) since BBJs are more carefully shined and cared for than airline service 737s. 

1,047 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. WestJet (C-FIBW ) B737-7CT(WL)NG LevelUp

WestJet livery for the B737-700NG made by LevelUp. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did making it!
    Registrations: C-FIBW
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    1. Copy the extracted file to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/737NG Series/liveries
    (you may have to make the 'liveries' folder if it's not already there)
    2. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on -70NG.
    Simon
    *constructive feeback is greatly appreciated

364 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. China Southern - (B-5070)

China Southern operates 26 737-700s across their Chinese and East Asian network. All were retrofitted with blended winglets in the mid-2010s.
    The correct config for this aircraft is Blended winglets, No PiP, No SATCOMs, and No Eyebrow Windows.
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg please contact me and I can add it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

334 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Indian air force K5014 "Rajkamal" livery for the Levelup 737-700NG

My 3rd and final livery for the Indian air force HQ and Communications (Pegasus) squadron's VIP transport 737 BBJ fleet. It works with the Levelup 737-700
    Rajkamal means "Royal Lotus" in Hindi or Sanskrit
    To install, place into liveries folder of your aircraft. If such a folder is absent, simply make one in the same place where the 'acf" file and "objects" folder is. 
    Link to aircraft is here

Livery painter's optional tipjar

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Indian air force K5013 "Rajhans" livery for the Levelup 737-700NG

Hi, this is a livery for the Indian air force HQ and Communications (Pegasus) squadron's VIP transport aircraft. It works with the Levelup 737-700
    One of 3 737-700 BBJs, its duties include transporting the PM or the President of India. 
    Rajhans means "swan" in Hindi. 
    For installation, it must be placed in the liveries folder of your aircraft. 
    I hope you like it!
    I am at work finishing up K5014 as well, thus covering all three members of this fleet. 
    Edit: Big thanks to @veerappan347 for fixing the underwing livery and pointing out my error in the previous version
    Aircraft found here

Optional tipjar

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Indian air force K5012 "Rajdoot" livery for the Levelup 737-700NG

Hi, this is a livery for the Indian air force HQ and Communications (Pegasus) squadron's VIP transport aircraft. It works with the Levelup 737-700
    One of 3 737-700 BBJs, its duties include transporting the PM or the President of India. 
    This specific aircraft was used on his trip to Paro, Bhutan, (VQPR) which has a very challenging approach. 
    For installation, it must be placed in the liveries folder of your aircraft. 
    "Rajdoot" means Royal messenger in Hindi. It usually is used to refer to an ambassador
    I hope you like it!
    Aircraft found here
    Very big thank you to the Levelup team for such a quality aircraft!
    Also, big thanks to @veerappan347 for making the underwing liveries and pointing out the errors. 

Optional tipjar

50 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. LU B737-700NG | Transavia livery | PH-XRD

Transavia livery for the LevelUp B737-700NG.

If there are any bugs or texture mismatches, please let me know! If you have any liveries you want created, also feel free to comment or pm me with the request!

Registration number: PH-XRD

@ All rights reserved

===

Installation:

1. If not already, make a folder within X-Plane 11/Aircraft/737NG Series, named 'liveries'.*
    2. Download the rar file, and drag the folder within the rar inside of the liveries folder, which you just created.
    3. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on either the -900 or the -900ER.

511 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. LU B737-700 | Spicejet 737-700 VT-SLB livery

Spicejet VT-SLB 737-700 livery for the B737-700 made by LevelUp. Enjoy!
    @ All rights reserved to Tausif Raza
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    1.Copy the extracted file within X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/737NG Series/liveries
    3. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on -70NG.

120 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. LevelUp 737-700 Virgin Australia Fleet Pack

A long time between paints, I felt it was time to get the proverbial paintbrush out again and put some colour on the fantastic LevelUp 737-700.
    This fleet pack contains VH-VBY and VH-VBZ, nicknamed "Kingston Beach" and "Cronulla Beach" respectively.
    The two are the only -700 models in the Virgin Australia fleet, surviving the culling (and subsequent re-leasing) of aircraft during the Virgin Australia sale to Bain Capital in late 2020.
    This is a complete re-work from the ground up, and contains nothing in common with my paints of these aircraft for the old 737 Ultimate model of the -700.
    Enjoy!

434 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. (70NG) United (N21723)

N21723, a Boeing 737-724(WL), in the colors of United Airlines - EvoBlue, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom Interior Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

2,741 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

19. LU B737-700 | Spicejet 737-700 VT-SLA livery

Spicejet VT-SLA 737-700 livery for the B737-700 made by LevelUp. Enjoy!
    If there are any bugs with the livery, or mismatched textures, please let me know 🙂
    @ All rights reserved to Tausif Raza
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    1.Copy the extracted file within X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/737NG Series/liveries
    3. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on -70NG.

92 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. LevelUp 737-700 KLM PH-BGM

This is a KLM livery for the LevelUp 737-700, in registration PH-BGM.
    This aircraft does not have PIP or eyebrows, and is fitted with blended winglets.
    Also included are custom checklists correct to KLM 737 in the pop out checklist as well as the yoke with the correct part number.
    Also available: PH-BGA KLM 737-800
    If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments!
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me keep producing liveries for the community.
    Make sure to click "send me version updates" to not miss any updates 🙂 

This livery is produced as a member of Canvas Liveries, the one stop shop for the best liveries for X-Plane.
    Join our Discord Server to access our collective, growing repository of paints.

2,223 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. easyJet - (G-EZKG)

easyJet operated a total of 33 B737-700s between 2000 and 2011, on routes across Europe.
    The correct config for this aircraft is No Winglets, No PiP, No SATCOMs, and Eyebrow Windows.
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg please contact me and I can add it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

1,332 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. (70NG) Avelo Airlines (3-Pack)

N701VL, N702VL, & N703VL, a small fleet of Boeing 737-7H4(WL)s, in the colors of Avelo Airlines, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

1,390 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. (70NG) Bahamasair (C6-BFX)

C6-BFX, a Boeing 737-790(WL), in the colors of Bahamasair, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

829 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. (70NG) Westjet (C-GWBJ)

C-GWBJ, a Boeing 737-7CT(WL), in the colors of Westjet, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 

1,586 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use