• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. Go2Sky OM-GTF,OM-GTH,OM-GTI,OM-GTK LevelUp B738

LevelUp , Real checklist
    by Matus 
    Go2Sky Virtual Team  Go2Sky Virtual | Register (vamsys.io)

162 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. AirExplore OM-JEX, OM-HEX, OM-IEX, OM-MEX, OM-NEX, OM-LEX, OM-KEX, OM-FEX, OM-SPU, OM-EDA LevelUp B738

LevelUp , Real config cockpit , Real checklist
    by Matus Suchy 
    AirExplore Virtual Team  AirExploreVirtual | Register (vamsys.io)

339 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Aeroflot RA-73104 LevelUp 737-800NG 100 YEARSS

Aeroflot 100 Years 737-800NG LevelUp
    P.S. The livery from PaintSim was taken as a basis
    MY VK https://vk.ru/ictstudio

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. S7 Airlines RA-73665 LevelUp 737-800NG

S7 Airlines livery for LevelUp 737-800NG registration number RA-73665.
    S7 Airlines (Russian es seven airlines, legal name: Siberia Airlines Joint-Stock Company) is a Russian airline, a former member of the Oneworld global aviation alliance, performs domestic and international passenger air transportation, is included in the list of backbone organizations of the Russian Federation, is the second largest Russian airline.

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FlySafair fleet

Hey! This is my fleet pack of FlySafair.

The liveries are made for the LevelUp 737-800 only!

It includes these aircraft:
    ZS-FGA to ZS-FGZ including ZS-FGC (Aviation Company of the year 2019) and ZS-FGZ (Springboks) ZS-SJG to ZS-SJW including ZS-SJO (Springboks), ZS-SJR (Springboks), ZS-SJU (Springboks) and ZS-SJV (Springboks) ZS-ZWA to ZS-ZWY including ZS-ZWO (Springboks) and ZS-ZWV (partly white) If I missed anything, please write me! I'll update the aircrafts as soon as anything changes.

Please do not reupload the liveries!

Happy Flying,
    Tendox

471 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. WEBJET fleet for LevelUp B738

Complete Webjet B737-800 fleet. Webjet was a low-cost Brazilian airline, based in Rio de Janeiro, which operated from 2005 to 2012. After a succession of owners, it was acquired in July 2011 by Gol Transportes Aéreos, which eventually decided to close it. It operated on a low-cost, all-economy class and domestic-only airline business model.
    Aircrafts included (With correct selcal placard):
    PR-GGD PR-GGF PR-GGQ PR-GGT PR-GTI PR-GTJ PR-GTU Note: tested on XP11 and XP12, although in XP12 aircraft does not fly correctly. Better wait for an upgrade from LevelUp team

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. LevelUp 737-800 British Airways PACK

This is a pack of 3 British Airways 737 repaints for the levelup 737-800:
    G-DOCB (with Royal Mail titles and 'To Fly To serve' logo)
    G-DOCL (without Royal Mail titles or 'To Fly To serve' logo)
    G-DOCX (with Royal Mail titles, without 'To Fly To serve' logo, Red nosecone and additional 'Flying Start decals')
    All three repaints have SELCAL codes All contain .NML files for extra detail and shine Do not modify the .cfg file or change the variant PLEASE CHECK FOR UPDATES REGULARLY

167 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. DanAir Livery for 737-800Ng

Introducing the DanAir livery designed for the 737-8ng.
    While the letters are perfectly straight, the logo might appear a bit peculiar. I also added some paint degradation meaning that if you zoom in really colse it won't look that good but neither that bad.
    For further details about DanAirVA, please visit our virtual airline at DanAirVA.

8 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Alaska Airlines "Salmon People" N559AS 737-800

This is the second livery I've made, therefore, its not really up to a good standard. (stretched a bit, etc.); I don't know the fonts either. Quite an unusual livery, enjoy.

198 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. [800NG] Belavia EW-455PA Livery

Belavia livery for Boeing 737-800NG by Level UP/Ливрея АК Белавия для Boeing 737-800NG от Level UP

233 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Copa Airlines Fleet Livery 737-800 LevelUp

Estas son las libreas mas realistas de Copa Airlines para LevelUp 737-800 basadas en la flota real de la aerolinea, tienen sus placas correspondientes asi como sus configuraciones de cabina y exterior, cualquier reporte de error avisarme para corregirlo. disfrútala

624 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. CanJet C-GDGT 737-800

Featuring CanJet Boeing 737-800 C-GDGT

C-GDGT was leased from XL Airways Germany for a various amount of time between 2010 and 2013. 
    This livery is designed as it was in 2013.
    The aircraft is now owned by Smartwings and leased out to Air Transat during winter months.

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Aeroflot [VP-BMM] B737-800 Levelup

Aeroflot for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

1,834 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. [B737-8BCF] ATRAN (Volga-Dnepr) VQ-BFS

ATRAN is a cargo airline based in Moscow, Russia.
    (IATA: V8   ICAO: VAS   CALLSIGN: ATRAN)

143 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. MIAT Mongolian Airlines JU-1015 | LevelUp 737-800

MIAT Mongolian Airlines operates international flights to numbers of the biggest countries in Asia and Europe. The company has operated Airbus A310, Boeing 767-300 and Boeing 737-700 in the past decades. Now, the company has Boeing 767-300ER and Boeing 737-800 types of aircraft. A new Boeing 787 Dreamliner has been planned to be added to the fleet by the following year.

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. MyWings 9A-LAB livery

Hi!
    Please note, that this is my livery and reuploading is not allowed with out my permission.
    Still I wish you like this livery and as always happy flying🙂!
    Please note this livery is only for the LevelUp 737-800!
    Updates will come soon.

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Garuda Indonesia ("Livin' by Mandiri" c/s) PK-GFI for LevelUp 737-800

Livery depicting PK-GFI, Garuda Indonesia's Boeing 737-86N(WL) which features one of the flag carrier's first full-body livery, promoting Bank Mandiri's "Livin'" mobile banking app.
    Quite of an unusual livery when compared to Garuda Indonesia's other special liveries, this unique livery features full-body artwork that depicts the functionalities of the mobile banking app. The artwork also primarily features the "Sukha" lifestyle feature geared towards Millenial/Gen Z audiences, featuring lively illustrations that is common for products aimed towards the younger target demographic.
    Reproduction of the artwork took 8-9 hours, using both Procreate for iPad and Adobe Photoshop CS6. Credit still goes to @sal.mann on Instagram, the original artist of the livery, who actually just recently featured my recreation on his Instagram page!
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia 'Livin' (PK-GFI)" folder into your LevelUp liveries folder.

210 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. TUI Netherlands (SunWing Hybrid) - [C-FFPH] - LevelUp 737-800

Hello everyone!
    This is my new TUI Netherlands/Sunwing (C-FFPH) livery for the LevelUp 737-800.
    TUI Netherlands is one of TUI's subsidiaries and they operate various flights around Europe, Africa, Middle East and the US. This particoular aircraft is owned by Sunwing Airlines but operated by Tui.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my Streamlabs.
    The livery is compatible with both X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

74 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. My Indo Airlines PK-MYI 737-800BCF for LevelUp 737-800

Repaint featuring PK-MYI (ex N254GE), My Indo Airlines' first Boeing 737-800BCF.
    The airframe, a Boeing 737-86N MSN 32691, was originally delivered to Shanghai Airlines in 2006 as B-5143. It exited the airline's fleet in 2015 to join the Russian airline Nordwind Airlines, and therefore re-registered as VQ-BUV. It then operated the airframe until 2018 where it was operated by Ikar Airlines (Pegas Fly) from the same country. The subsequent airline decided to send the aircraft back to its lessor GECAS in late 2020 most probably because of the pandemic, and therefore was converted into a freighter in Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG/ZSPD) from June 2021 until June 2022, where My Indo Airlines finally took the airframe into their fleet a month after. The aircraft was subsequently named Rizqun Qareem, and was registered to the GECAS reg N254GE before it was subsequently re-registered to PK-MYI, which was previously used by the airline's former Boeing 737-300F, currently operating for their Malaysian subsidiary MY Jet Xpress Airlines as 9M-NET.
    Credits to @finbar367davyrabbit for the BCF cabin textures and cargo variant normals that I both adapted for this LevelUp version.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "(80NG) My Indo Airlines BCF" folder into your LevelUp liveries folder.

148 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Garuda Indonesia PK-GMY (Perusahaan Pengelola Aset) for LevelUp 737-800

Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia PK-GMY (Perusahaan Pengelola Aset)" folder into your LevelUp liveries folder.
    Credit:
    Gabutsimulatios

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Delta Biscoff One, 737-8

Biscoff Delta Livery
    737-8
    Xplane11-12

110 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Garuda Indonesia ("Livin' by Mandiri" c/s) PK-GFJ for LevelUp 737-800

Livery depicting PK-GFJ, Garuda Indonesia's Boeing 737-86N(WL) which features one of the flag carrier's first full-body livery, promoting Bank Mandiri's "Livin'" mobile banking app.
    A collaboration with Nathaniel Rusdianto, made using his photographs as a reference as well as the cockpit details. Check out his rendition of the aircraft for the PMDG 737-800NGXu/NG3 down below:
    https://jstsomewritings.wixsite.com/paints/post/pk-gfj---boeing-737-86n-wl---garuda-indonesia---livin-by-mandiri-c-s
    We are planning to bring the complete Garuda Indonesia's "Livin' by Mandiri" special livery fleet (PK-GFJ, and eventually PK-GFI) across multiple platforms, with him handling the PMDG 737-800NGXu/NG3 for P3D/MSFS, and me doing the liveries Zibo/LevelUp in X-Plane.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia 'Livin' (PK-GFJ)" folder into your LevelUp liveries folder.

193 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. Garuda Indonesia Livery Pack for LevelUp 737-800

Introducing the Garuda Indonesia Livery Pack for the LevelUp 737-800.
    Made in collaboration with Gabut Sims Productions, this livery package is (and aims to be) one of the most comprehensive livery pack for the Indonesian flag carrier. Features include accurate exterior livery & decals, custom cabin textures, and additional cockpit decals.
    Registrations and the configs included are:
    PK-GEE: Non-PIP, eyebrow windows, analog standbys, Collins MCP, Classic interior. PK-GEN: Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, analog standbys, Honeywell MCP, Classic interior. PK-GEM: Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, analog standbys, Collins MCP, Classic interior. PK-GFJ (Livin' by Mandiri c/s): Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior. PK-GFS (New "Wonderful Indonesia" decal): PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior. PK-GFU (HUT RI 77 decal): PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior. PK-GFW: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. PK-GMX: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. PK-GMG: Non-PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Classic interior. PK-GMV: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. PK-GMW: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. PK-GNA: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. PK-GNJ: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. PK-GNE: PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. PK-GNE (PPA decal): PIP, no eyebrow windows, ISFD, Collins MCP, Boeing Sky Interior. Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia (PK-GNJ)") into your LevelUp liveries folder.
    Copyright notice: If you wish to use my livery for a basis of either a specific registration and/or any other variant of your choosing, you are welcome to do so, but please contact me beforehand or at least credit my work by linking to the original and/or tag my username (@asher_050100 on .org Forums & iniBuilds Forums)!

838 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. LevelUp 737-800 Dubai Air Wing - United Arab Emirates [A6-MRM]

A Business Boeing 737-800 used by the presidents of the United Arab Emirates. The plane is registered as A6-MRM.
    Sorry that there is no BBJ2 configuration of the cabin, however I reproduced the whole livery on the exterior.
    Hope you like it and I am open to any comments. Also, if you can do screenshots of it while flying I will upload them here 🙂

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Sky Airlines [TC-SKH] LevelUp 737-800

Hello everyone!
    This is my new Sky Airlines livery (TC-SKH) for the LevelUp 737-800.
    Sky Airlines, was a Turkish Charter airline, based in Antalya. They had a fleet of various A320s and A321s, but also different 737s, from the -400 to the newer -900ER.
    They offered various destinations across the European Continent, and they ceased operations in 2013.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.

If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.

The livery is compatible with both X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 12.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use