• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

221 files

1. OM-HEX AirExplore 737-800NG | Leased by Corendon

Hello all,
    Since Corendon is leasing the OM-HEX from AirExplore for the 2022 summer season, and has painted it, I thought I would do a paint job for the LevelUP 737.
    As this is my first paint job, small mistakes may occur.
    Please fly the livery with the normal winglets only.
    Have fun with the paint job ūüôā

2 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Neos Air [WHOLE FLEET] LevelUp 737-800NG

Hi all, Chris here!

This is my Neos Air Fleet package, for the newly released Threshold LevelUp 737NG Series.
    Neos Air, is an Italian Airline based in Milan Malpensa international airport. Its fleet consists of 5 737-800, 4 737MAX 8 and 6 787-9. 
    I decided to create the full 737-800 fleet, for the LevelUp 737-800.
    This package consists of 5 liveries:
    I-NEOZ
    I-NEOW
    I-NEOU
    I-NEOT
    EI-GRJ (Ex-Oman Air, currently painted all white)
    I also provided a configuration file for each livery, which removes the PIP, and selects the correct Winglets option, without needing you to do so.
    Instructions for the download provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider donating me through my Streamlabs.
    If you have any requests or questions, write me a DM on Discord. (Chris ‚úą#7630)

Thanks and enjoy the liveries!
    Chris

203 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Nordwind RA-73319 LevelUp B737-800

Livery Nordwind RA-73319 for LevelUp B737-800
    The livery comes with its own configuration file to match the real aircraft as closely as possible.
    Please respect other people's work and do not us my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

81 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Yemenia [Full Fleet] LevelUp 737-800

Hello everyone!
    This is my Yemenia Full Fleet Livery Package for the LevelUp 737-800.
    Yemenia is the national flag carrier of Yemen, based in Sana'a, capital of Yemen.
    Its fleet consist of only 5 aircraft, between 4 A320s and 1 A330-200.
    However, they also managed to operate 4 Boeing 737-800s, from 2002 to 2011.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. AeroItalia [9H-CRI] LevelUp 737-800

Hello!
    This is my new AeroItalia livery, for the LevelUp 737-800.
    AeroItalia is a new charter airline from Italy, and as for now the fleet consists of only one plane (9H-CRI, a 737-800 previously owned by Blue Panorama, which ceased operations in 2021), but it will reach a total of 7 Boeing 737-800s by the end of the year. Rumors say that the fleet will also consist of various Boeing 787-9s, by the end of 2023.
    Instructions for the download are provided in the readme file.
    If you like my work, please consider leaving a nice review, and if you want to help even more, you can donate to me through my streamlabs.
    If you want a great place to chat, ask for support and request a specific livery, please consider joining my Discord Server.
    Thanks and enjoy the livery!
    Chris

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

6. UTAir RA-73084 LevelUp B737-800

Livery UTAir RA-73084 for LevelUp B737-800
    The livery comes with its own configuration file to match the real aircraft as closely as possible.
    Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

61 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. UTAir RA-73088 LevelUp B737-800

Livery UTAir RA-73088 for LevelUp B737-800
    Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Pobeda RA-73225 LevelUp B737-800

Livery Pobeda RA-73225 for LevelUp B737-800
    Additional Information:
    To display stickers in the cockpit you need to install the my mod: 

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

9. Luxair LX-LBA Esch2022 LevelUp 737-800 Livery

Luxair LX-LBA Esch2022 LevelUp 737-800 Special Livery

49 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. S7 Airlines RA-73664 LevelUp B737-800

Livery S7 Airlines "One World" RA-73664 for LevelUp B737-800
    Additional Information:
    To display stickers in the cockpit and the co-pilot's painted window, you need to install the my mod: 

108 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. LevelUp Boeing 737-800 (WL) S7 Airlines (RA-73664)

LevelUp Boeing 737-800 (W) S7 Airlines (RA-73664)

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Indian Navy Boeing P8-I Livery IN320 for LevelUP 737-800NG & Zibo MOD | Threshold 737NG | Zibo 737-800x

Livery Created By Aur√łus!
    -->Get the paintkit here!<--
    In January 2008, Boeing proposed the P-8I, a customized export variant of the P-8A, for the Indian Navy. It features two major components not fitted on the P-8A, a Telephonics APS-143 OceanEye aft radar and a magnetic anomaly detector (MAD). On 4 January 2009, India's Ministry of Defence signed a US$2.1 billion agreement with Boeing for eight P-8Is to replace the Indian Navy's aging Tupolev Tu-142M maritime surveillance turboprops. It was Boeing's first military sale to India and the P-8's first international customer. In October 2010, India's Defence Acquisition Council approved the purchase of four additional P-8Is; contract signature followed in July 2016 with deliveries expected to start from 2020. In 2011, India planned to order twelve more P-8Is at a later date; in 2019, this was cut to eight to ten due to a limited budget. In November 2019, the Indian government approved the procurement of six more P-8Is. In April 2021, the US Department of State approved a possible Foreign Military Sale of six more P-8Is to India pending Congressional approval. Of the 4 additional P-8Is ordered the first was delivered to Indian naval air station INS Hansa, Dabolim Goa on 19 November 2020, followed by another on 13 July 2021, the remaining 2 were delivered on 30 December 2021.
    Installation- Simply extract all liveries into your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. AirExplore OM-JEX, OM-HEX, OM-IEX, OM-MEX, OM-LEX, OM-KEX , OM-FEX LevelUp B738

LevelUp , Real config cockpit , Real checklist
    by Matus Suchy 
    AirExplore Virtual Team  AirExploreVirtual | Register (vamsys.io)

130 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Sunwing (C-GFEH)

A Sunwing livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (C-GFEH)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: https://discord.com/invite/wuKEasNR8b
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

60 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

15. LevelUp 737-800NG Icelandair Hekla Aurora Livery

Hello all, this is our "Icelandair Hekla Aurora" Livery for the LevelUp 737-800NG. This livery is based on a real life 757-200 livery. Registration: TF-FIU

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place "Icelandair Hekla Aurora" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > 737NG Series > Liveries. Bare in mind, thise directory could change depending on the location of the aircraft.

We hope you guys enjoy 
    File creator - Stitchcraft / Turtle

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. LevelUp 737-800NG NATO Livery

Hello all, this is my "NATO" Livery for the LevelUp 737-800NG. This livery is based on a real life B707. Registration: LX-N20000

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder "NATO" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > 737 NG Series > liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your LevelUp 737-800NG.

I hope your guys enjoy!
    - Turtle

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Rwandair (9XR-WF)

A Rwandair livery for the LevelUp 737-800 with the Registration (9XR-WF)
    I have also created a discord server where i will be sharing work in progress pictures of any liveries i'm making and where you can also suggest future liveries for me to make and where i can also potentially help with any question regarding livery making
    Link to the server: https://discord.com/invite/wuKEasNR8b
    If you feel like i deserve Monetary compensation, you can donate through Here, any amount received will be used to help fund future projects, any amount is greatly appreciated

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Japan Transocean Air 'Jinbei Jet' | LevelUP 737-800

This is my first creation for X-Plane 11! The Jinbei Jet has always been a livery I've wanted to fly in the simulator.
    JA05RK is a special livery with the collaboration between JTA and the Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. It features a blue whale shark on either side of the fuselage along with 2 fish on each engine. There's also a pink one named "Sakura Jinbei Jet" which I'll consider doing in the future! For any discrepancies or errors, please reply in the comments below this thread and I'll try my best to fix them. I'm currently aware that the 2 whale sharks on the bottom the the fuselage are missing, those will be hopefully fixed soon!

59 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Akasa Air Livery VT-YAA for LevelUP 737-800NG & Zibo MOD | Zibo 737-800x | Threshold 737NG

Livery Created By Aur√łus!
    -->Get the paintkit here!<--
    Akasa Air, a brand of SNV Aviation Private Limited, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is backed by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. The airline plans to start flights in July of 2022, after getting its first Boeing 737 MAX aircraft. The CEO of Akasa Air, Vinay Dube, has stated that Akasa aims to have 18 aircraft by the end of 2022, and to add around 12-14 aircraft per year. He also said Akasa Air will have around 72 aircraft by 5 years. Dube stated that the airline will initially have services from metro cities to tier-2 and tier-3 cities, as well as operating flights to major cities across India as well.
    Installation- Simply extract all liveries into your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!
    Request a livery for your favorite airline here- https://forms.gle/i5VUx5jSQ599FeXa8

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Garuda Indonesia COVID Awareness Pack for LevelUp 737-800

A comprehensive pack including all of Garuda's COVID awareness-themed liveries that I made previously for the Zibo 3.31+ (using Amin Septiyadi/asviation's GIA base), now adapted for use with the LevelUp 737-800 series.
    Garuda Indonesia held a design competition in late 2020 called Fly Your Design Through The Sky (with its accompanying hashtag #FlyYourDesignWithGA), spanning the entire month of October to promote wearing masks among Indonesian people during the COVID-19 pandemic. The competition's winning designs are featured in their fleet livery as follows: 1st and 2nd places on two of their Boeing 737-800s, 3rd on one of their Airbus A330-300s, and lastly 4th on one of their Boeing 777-300ERs.
    PK-GFQ became the basis for the 1st livery design winner, designed by Jailani Sidik, a young Indonesian graphic designer/illustrator. With the title of Indonesia Pride, the design itself is a colorful representation of Indonesia's natural diversity as well as its culture, which are all important assets of Indonesian national tourism.
    PK-GFK, which became the basis of the 2nd livery design winner, sports a Batik Parang pattern on its mask, designed by the 19-year old Helena Callista. The presence of Batik Parang in this design is not only to conserve one of Indonesian heritage, but with the pattern's meaning of perseverance. This in turn inspired its title, Terbang Tinggi dan Tetap Terlindungi (Fly High and Stay Protected).
    PK-GFT became the latest 737-800 of Garuda to be painted in a COVID awareness themed livery, called #SukseskanVaksinasi (Make Vaccinations Successful) as Indonesia begins its vaccination program in early 2021. The livery features a large syringe decal painted on the back of the aircraft.
    The livery pack features some custom decals for the cockpit, correct configurations for each registration (PiP for GFQ & GFT, accurate EFIS configs, etc.), and custom cabin textures I made ported over from the Zibo (without custom normals) as a placeholder until LevelUp releases an official cabin paintkit.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia #SukseskanVaksinasi (PK-GFT)") into your LevelUp liveries folder (if there's none, make a new folder called "liveries" in your LevelUp base folder).

416 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Garuda Indonesia Livery Pack for LevelUp 737-800

I have been thinking to make my own Garuda base livery from scratch for quite a long time now. After using Amin Septiyadi/asviation's livery for both the Zibo and LevelUp for quite a while, I thought I might as well create my own so it can be adapted to my existing Garuda liveries as well, so it doesn't rely on an imported texture with darkened parts due to an existing fuselage texture with "multiply" layer mode added on it.
    So, this is my attempt on a one-to-one representation of PK-GNJ (Boeing 737-8U3 MSN 41796). It was one of Garuda's newer 737-800s fitted with PIP and Boeing Sky Interior, in which the airline proudly advertises on their forward entry door. The airframe was delivered in 2014, and was in operation for almost 8 years until it was withdrawn from service and stored in 2021. Flew this exact airframe on January 3rd, 2018 on a flight from Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta Intl (CGK/WIII) to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK/VTBS) as GA866.
    This livery features one of the most detailed representations of a particular airframe I've ever made, complete with accurate logo placements, decals, and so on. Correct configuration for the airframe is also included (Blended W/L, PIP, correct displays config, etc). The livery also includes a fully customized cabin complete with normal maps. This will also be implemented to my other Garuda liveries as well, and it might pave the way for other custom cabins I'm going to make as well.
    Despite the recent releases of Garuda liveries for the LevelUp, and the abundance of them for the Zibo, I made this as somewhat of a practice and passion project, and I'm happy to share this for you all to use and edit. This livery was made entirely from scratch. So, on my behest, you are allowed to use this livery (and the cabin textures) as base if you want a different registration and/or depicting other special liveries Garuda has in their roster, but please do credit me while doing so. See the copyright notice below for more details.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia (PK-GNJ)" into your LevelUp liveries folder (if there's none, make a new folder called "liveries" in your LevelUp base folder).
    Copyright notice: If you wish to use my livery for a basis of either a specific registration and/or any other variant of your choosing, you are welcome to do so, but please contact me beforehand or at least credit my work by linking to the original and/or tag my username (@asher_050100 on .org Forums & iniBuilds Forums)!

509 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Northwest Airlines 737-800 for Level Up

This is the LevelUp 737-800 in the 2003 NWA paint.

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Rossiya VP-BOB

Hight Detalizied Livery

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. [737-800NG] SkyUp Airlines - UR-SQG - Level Up

This is a livery for LevelUp's Boeing 737-800 of SkyUp Airlines. 
    This particular aircraft is one of the few that now flies for international airlines. In addition, it is also the oldest one in the fleet.

If you like this livery, please write a review below. 
    If you find any problems with this livery, please let me know in comments. 
    See √ú on board!
    Any modification and re-upload of the livery to other sources is prohibited and subject to copyright.

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Garuda Indonesia Retrojet Pack for LevelUp 737-800

Livery pack containing two of Garuda's retrojet liveries, which were painted on PK-GFM and PK-GFN airframes. An adaptation of existing repaints I already made for the Zibo, this pack features an authentic representation of the two special liveries.
    PK-GFM (Boeing 737-8U3 MSN39920, delivered Jan 2011) features Garuda's 1961-1969 brand logo, featuring a single cheatline that runs through the airframe's windows. It also sports the usual black nose paint and grey underbelly which represented the polished belly paint of time's past, which sadly isn't being done on this modern iteration probably due to its cost of maintenance.
    PK-GFN (Boeing 737-86N MSN 38033, delivered March 2011), is the second Garuda 737-800 painted in a retro scheme. The livery depicted Garuda's 1969-1985 brand logo, with bicolor cheatlines forming a "hockey stick" up to its tail.
    The respective liveries include correct configurations for each aircraft (blended W/L, non-PIP, correct display layouts). They also include a custom cabin to ensure an authentic Garuda experience throughout.
    Installation is simple, simply drag and drop the respective livery folders (e.g. "(80NG) Garuda Indonesia Retro 1961-1969 (PK-GFM)") into your LevelUp liveries folder (if there's none, make a new folder called "liveries" in your LevelUp base folder).

135 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Announcements

√ó
√ó

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use

But sadly we're dependent on them to be able to give you this free service. 

Please consider donating. By doing that you will get a rank that doesn't show ad-sense ads.
(You can reach that rank by just being active too - so no donation is mandatory at any level)

But if you can, please disable your adblocker so we can cover our expenses