• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. Lufthansa LevelUp 737NG B737-800

Package contains fictitious Lufthansa livery for the LevelUp 737-800 NG in the new color scheme.

422 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. [Fictional/Concept] WestJet (C-GJLS ) B737-800NG LevelUp [MAX Livery]

Concept new WestJet livery for the B737-800NG made by LevelUp, as found on the current 737 8MAX inthe fleet.
    Registrations: C-GJLS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    1. Copy the extracted file to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/737NG Series/liveries
    (you may have to make the 'liveries' folder if it's not already there)
    2. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on -80NG.
    Simon
    *constructive feeback is greatly appreciated

217 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Swoop (C-FLSF ) B737-8CT(WL)NG LevelUp

Swoop livery for the B737-800NG made by LevelUp.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    1. Copy the extracted file to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/737NG Series/liveries
    Simon

261 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

4. WestJet (C-GJLS ) B737-800NG LevelUp

WestJet livery for the B737-800NG made by LevelUp. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did making it!
    Included are clean and dirty versions to separately download
    Installation:
    Simon

396 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. LevelUp B737-800NG iAero Airways (N917XA)

iAero Airways livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on N917XA

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. 【Alex.Tex】LevelUp 737NG China Shandong Airlines B-20EZ 1.0.0

Hello, everyone. I am a flying enthusiast from China. My English is not very good. This is my Liveries. I hope you like it,thank you

131 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Thai Lion Air - (HS-LUJ)

Thai Lion Air currently operates 6 737-800s on routes across Thailand and South-East Asia.
    The correct config for this livery is Blended Winglets, PiP, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    If you require a specific reg variant, please contact me and I will consider adding it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

247 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Malindo Air - (9M-LNP)

Malindo Air currently operates just 2 737-800s, having downsized their fleet from a peak of 23. They operate routes across Malaysia and South-East Asia.
    The correct config for this livery is Blended Winglets, PiP, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    If you require a specific reg variant, please contact me and I will consider adding it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!
    Also consider joining the Canvas Liveries XP discord for more high-quality paints!

114 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. ETF Airways/mywings [9A-LAB] Boeing 737-800NG LevelUp

ETF Airways (9A-LAB) Livery for LevelUp B738 
    I tried to make this livery as realistic as possible (cabin textures will follow soon...) 

Enjoy ✈️

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Delta fleet pack LevelUp 737

Delta fleet pack (N830DN, N899DN, N371DA, N388DA) for LevelUp 737-800 and 900ER
    Liveries included:
    N830DN 737-932ER Standard 737-900ER, 7 years old N899DN 737-932ER Standard 737-900ER, 4 years old N371DA 737-832 Delta's first 737-800, has a shiny engine cowling and does not have the underbelly logo N388DA 737-832 Delta second to last 737-800, has some yellow fins and the underbelly logo All of these liveries have custom cockpit decals and lots of exterior details, including the recently added JD Power award and #DeltaProud decal. 
    Installation: Drag and drop into the levelup737's liveries folder. Remember, you have to create this folder. 
    Livery was requested on my discord, join here: https://discord.gg/AU85QFw8xG
    Thanks for reading! Remember to follow this file to be notified when an update comes out or a new registration is published. 

616 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. (80NG) Tuifly Germany - D-ATUZ (RIU)

You can report bugs or things I could improve and I am going to fix/improve them ASAP.
    Installation
    1. Download
    2. Unzip the file
    3. Drag and drop it into your liveries folder

185 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. GOL airlines old livery | PR-GTE | LevelUp 737-800

This is my version of one of Gol's multiple 737NGs. This aircraft also flew with different variants of the same livery, which I'll upload later.
    Reuploading this file is not allowed! Make sure you check my flightsim.to profile page too!

191 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

13. Korean Air - PACK

Korean Air currently operates just 3 737-800s, having operated a total of 28 since 2000.
    Within this pack are two registrations - HL8240 which remains in service with Korean, and HL8247 which has since been transferred to low-cost subsidiary Jin Air.
    The correct config for these aircraft is Blended Winglets, PiP, No SATCOMs, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg please contact me and I can add it to the pack.

632 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. SCAT Airlines LevelUp B738

The livery of SCAT Airlines Boeing 737-800 for LevelUp mod B738.
    UP-B3730 and UP-B3731.

228 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

15. Regional Express (REX) B737-800 FLEET PACK (For the LevelUp B737-800NG)

Regional Express is an Australian airline which recently acquired the Boeing 737-800 aircraft. This file contains all six B738 aircraft operated by REX.
    Contains:
    - VH-PAG (Orange text)
    - VH-REX (Blue text)
    - VH-RQC (Blue text)
    - VH-RQG (Orange text)
    - VH-RQP (Blue text)
    - VH-RYU (Blue text)

Installation:
    1. Create a folder within the aircrafts main file directory titled "liveries."
    2. Extract the zip file into this folder.
    3. Enjoy!

Comment any bugs or changes you would like to see done (I know it isn't perfect!)

315 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Pegasus [TC-CRF] B737-800 Levelup

Pegasus for the LevelUp Boeing 737-800.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

1,413 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. Jeju Air B737-800 Livery Package for Level Up B737NG

Jeju Air B737-800 Livery Package for Level Up B737NG
    It contains 3 types of Jeju Air's livery design.
    Each tail design symbolizes nature of Jeju island.(rock, wind, and volcanic islands)

Installation
    - Extract downloaded file into "...\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Laminar Research\737NG Series\liveries"
    - If there is no "liveries" folder in "737NG Series" folder, just create new folder, and name it "liveries"

672 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Air Europa EC-LPQ SkyTeam | LevelUp 737-8NG

This is Air Europa´s EC-LPQ frame wearing the classic SkyTeam livery, with the nose cone replaced. 
    This livery features:
    Accurate Air Europa/SkyTeam scheme. Handmade Air Europa and SkyTeam logos. White replaced nose cone, matching the real aircraft. Accurate reg fonts.  Enjoy!

359 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. LOT [Fleet] B737-800 Levelup

LOT Polish Airlines for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

3,755 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Air Europa EC-LQX | LevelUp 737-8NG

Hi!
    This is Air Europa´s EC-LQX frame for the LevelUP 737-8NG with the olf livery scheme of Air Europa.
    This livery features:
    Accurate Air Europa old livery scheme. Handmade Air Europa logos. Accurate reg fonts. Two versions of the same livery, clean and dirty with custom stains. Enjoy!

447 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Air Europa EC-LYR "Panamá" | LevelUp 737-8NG

Hi!
    This is Air Europa´s EC-LYR frame with the "Panamá sticker" promoting the country on behalf the panamanian tourism council.
    This livery features:
    Accurate Air Europa new livery scheme. Handmade Air Europa logos. Accurate reg fonts.  Enjoy!

213 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Air Europa EC-LPR | LevelUp 737-8NG

Hi!
    This is Air Europa´s EC-LPR for the new LevelUp 737-8NG. Oldest 738 in the fleet of Air Europa delivered in 2012. 
    This livery features:
    Two versions of the same livery, a clean one and a dirty one. Accurate Air Europa scheme. Handmade Air Europa logos. Accurate reg font. More in the painting hangar!
    Hope you enjoy!

569 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Belavia (EW-457PA) for LevelUp 737-800NG

Livery for new Boeing 737-800 LevelUp

228 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Jeju Air - PACK

Jeju Air operates 38 737-800s from Korea on Domestic and International routes across East Asia.
    There are 3 tail design variations of their livery - Stones, Volcanoes and Waves, each representing a natural icon of Jeju Island, for which the airline is named.
    This pack contains five different variations of 737 in Jeju Air's fleet.
    Automatic Configuration files for each livery are provided, however for reference the correct configs for these liveries is:
    HL7213 "Stones" - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    HL8321 "Stones" - Split Scimitars, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    HL8090 "Volcanoes" - Winglets, PiP Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    HL9322 "Volcanoes" - Split Scimitars, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    HL9322 "Waves" - Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOMs, and plugged eyebrow windows.
    All aircraft seat 189 passengers.

239 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. American Airlines c.2000 N927AN Level Up Boeing 737-800

American Airlines Boeing 737-823 
    For use with the LevelUp 737-800
    All-metal livery as applied to the first batch of 737-800NG aircraft delivered to American Airlines.
    Custom normal files and textures. Custom cockpit registration placard.

419 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use