• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. Airberlin [Package] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Airberlin for the Levelup Boeing 737-800. 
    D-ABKA | D-ABMB | D-ABME - Oneworld
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

1,805 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. LevelUp-737-800-Bluebird Airways-9H-HLY

Hello guys, this is my Bluebird Airways livery for the LevelUp 737 800 9H-HLY i hope you like it.
    Feel free to let me know what you think about it in the comments.
    Any attempt of copying this file will be reported.

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Air Europa EC-MUZ | LevelUp 737-8NG

Hi!
    This is Air Europa´s EC-MUZ for the LevelUp 737-8NG. It´s one of the newest members of Air Europa´s 737-800 fleet, near 4 years old.
    This livery features:
    Accurate Air Europa new livery scheme. Hand made Air Europa logos. Accurate right engine cowling panels colors. Enjoy!

248 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Textura B737-80NG Series / LevelUp da GOL

Texture of the B737-800Ng by Gol.
    Aircraft from producer LevelUp / B737-80NG Series.
    Installation:
    1- Create a folder called "Liveries" in your aircraft's root folder
    2- Then extract the downloaded content and throw it in the created folder
    NOTE: Any texture bugs will be fixed in future updates if they occur.
    Grateful!
    Enjoy, good flights!

408 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. LevelUp 737-800 | Norwegian Air (Jørn Utzon) | LN-DYU

LevelUp 737-800 | Norwegian Air (Jørn Utzon) | LN-DYU

702 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. LevelUp 737-800 flydubai A6-FGG

This is a flydubai livery for the LevelUp 737-800, in registration A6-FGG.
    This aircraft does not have eyebrows, but is fitted with PIP (CFM 7B) as well as split scimitar wingtips.
    References were limited for the cockpit, but the aircraft is fitted with a HUD for the captain and a digital tuning panel.
    The PIP included with the LevelUp does not allowed for fitting of the pack, without the new fuel cut-off switches, as such this is a limitation outside my control.
    A massive thank you to @pyreegue for permission to convert and overhaul many of his liveries from the Zibo mod!
    If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments!
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me keep producing liveries for the community.
    Make sure to click "send me version updates" to not miss any updates 🙂 

This livery is produced as a member of Canvas Liveries, the one stop shop for the best liveries for X-Plane.
    Join our Discord Server to access our collective, growing repository of paints.

1,595 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Egyptair [SU-GEG] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Egyptair for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

993 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

8. Corendon Detur livery [TC-TJJ] Boeing 737-800NG LevelUp

Corendon Detur Livery (TC-TJJ) for LevelUp B738 
    Enjoy the repaint of this Corendon special livery! 🙂 

(Engine cowl texture by @Mathster)

Happy landings 

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Malev Hungarian Airlines - LevelUp B737-800 - HA-LOM

One of the -800 operated by Malev until they ceased operation in 2012.

Unzip to your liveries folder

You will also find Malev liveries for -600 and -700 in the relevant sections

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. LevelUp 737-800NG | Caribbean Airlines 9Y-TAB | NEW LIVERY

My First LevelUp 737-800 Livery: 9Y-TAB Caribbean Airlines
    (Ported and updated from the Zibo Mod)
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/73436-zibo-737-800-caribbean-airlines-9y-tab-new-livery
    ==-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-==
    9Y-TAB is a Boeing 737-800 that belongs to Caribbean Airlines, flying the old Caribbean colors. It probably will never be updated with the new colors, unlike their ATR's. But since this is simulator, I have decided to recreate their new colors for the LevelUP 737-800. This livery includes the ribbons found on the fuselage of the ATR livery. I have included two versions of this livery, one with these ribbons and one without. You can change them as you wish. *
    ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD GO IN COMMENTS, NOT REVIEWS!
    You can always DM me on discord @Plasma2045#0433 for help!
    HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!!
    Credits:
    Jviation for the base seat texture.
    Zibo for the bulkhead texture.
    Fscabral for the engine cowling and rub strip textures.
    The whole Threshold LevelUp 737 team for a fantastic plane and paintkit.
    *non-stripes version is broken, planning on redoing it later this week. For now, stripes is the only option available.

253 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Scandanavian SAS (LN-RGH) B737-800 LevelUp

Scandanavian SAS (LN-RGH) B737-800 livery.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation:
    1. Copy the extracted file to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Laminar Research/737NG Series/liveries
    (you may have to make the 'liveries' folder if it's not already there)
    2. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on -80NG.
    Simon

198 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. TUI Nederland [PH-TFA] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Tui Airlines Nederland for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

508 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. TUI Belgium [OO-JAY] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Tui Airlines Belgium for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

768 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

14. SpiceJet VT-SZN Livery for LevelUP 737NG | Threshold 737-800NG

Livery Created By Aurøus!
    Full Fleet Livery Pack Coming Up Soon!!!
    I thank my friend Hemanth S. for testing this livery pack and the LevelUp team for bringing to the community a superb aircraft.
    -->Get the aicraft here!<--
    -->Get the paintkit here!<--
    SpiceJet is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It is the second largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.6% as of March 2019. The airline operates 630 daily flights to 64 destinations, including 54 Indian and 15 international destinations from its hubs at Delhi and Hyderabad. Established as air taxi provider ModiLuft in 1994, the company was acquired by Indian entrepreneur Ajay Singh in 2004 and re-christened as SpiceJet. The airline operated its first flight in May 2005. Indian media baron Kalanidhi Maran acquired a controlling stake in SpiceJet in June 2010 through Sun Group which was sold back to Ajay Singh in January 2015. The airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 and Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft. 
    Installation- Simply Drag and drop the liveries you want to useinto your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!

448 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. LevelUp B737-800NG EgyptAir Star Alliance (SU-CGS)

EgyptAir Star Alliance livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on SU-CGS

72 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

16. LevelUp EL AL UP 737NG (4XEKO)

Hi, I'm picked up and I'm glad you dropped off my planes, I want to first thank Tapzi#4252 for helping me with my Libertarian. Secondly this is my first plane so I would love a repair cable. Thank you and an interesting flight

95 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. LevelUp-737-800-Sunexpress-TC-SNU by jon765

Hello guys, this is my Sunexpress TC-SNU livery for the LevelUp 737 800 
    Feel free to let me know what you think about it in the comments.
    Any attempt of copying this file will be reported.

159 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

18. LevelUp B737-800NG Sun D'Or International Airlines (4X-EKR)

Sun D'Or International Airlines livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on 4X-EKR

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Tui Airways [2Pack] Boeing 737-800 Levelup

Tui Airways for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

2,219 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Jettime OY-JZJ | LevelUp 737-8NG

This the Jettime livery for the  LevelUp 737-8NG.

This livery features:
    Accurate livery layout.
    Near perfect registration font.  
    Hope you enjoy this amazing livery!

Jettime Pack will be released later.

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

21. Sunexpress [Package] B737-800 Levelup

Sunexpress and Sunexpress Germany for the Levelup Boeing 737-800.

Sunexpress: TC-SNO , TC-SPD

Sunexpress Germany: D-ADAA, D-ASXS

2,510 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. LevelUp B737-800NG Copa Airlines Star Alliance (HP-1823CMP)

Copa Airlines Star Alliance livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on HP-1823CMP

175 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Vistara "Full Fleet" Livery Pack for LevelUP 737-800NG | Threshold 737NG

Livery Created By Aurøus!
    I thank my friend Hemanth S. for testing this livery pack and the LevelUp team for bringing to the community a superb aircraft.
    -->Get the aicraft here!<--
    -->Get the paintkit here!<--
    Tata SIA Airlines Limited, operating as Vistara, is an Indian full-service airline, based in Gurgaon, with its hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport. The carrier, a joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, commenced operations on 9 January 2015 with its inaugural flight between Delhi and Mumbai. The airline had carried more than two million passengers by June 2016 and as of May 2019, has a 4.7% share of the domestic carrier market, making it the 6th largest domestic airline. The airline serves 34 destinations with a fleet of Airbus A320, Airbus A321neo, Boeing 787-9 and Boeing 737-800NG aircraft. 
    Included Liveries:
    VT-TGA VT-TGB VT-TGC (Blue Fuselage Base) VT-TGD VT-TGE VT-TGF (Blue Fuselage Base) VT-TGG VT-TGH VT-TGI (Blue Fuselage Base) Installation- Simply Drag and drop the liveries you want to useinto your liveries folder and make sure that it doesn't have any subfolders of the same name!
    Request a livery for your favorite airline here- https://forms.gle/i5VUx5jSQ599FeXa8

313 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

24. HP-1537CMP - Wingo

This is my first time making a livery.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Comments and advices are welcome.

292 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. Aerolineas Argentinas Livery LV-GGQ 737-800 (LevelUp)

Esta es la librea de Aerolíneas Argentinas para LevelUp 737-800, cualquier informe de error me avisa para que pueda corregirlo. Pronto la variante 700. disfrútala.

867 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use