• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    Forum is currently also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

A320 (Flight Factor)

134 files

1. Flightfactor PW Neo Mod Spirit Airline Textures

Here is textures for the PW Engines for the NEO Mod for the Flight Factor A320
    Enjoy!

If you would like different textures/Repaints let me know in the comments!

513 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Aegean NEO PW engine textures

This file includes textures for the Aegean NEO PW Engine mod for the fantastic @cardajowol Pratt & Whitney 1100-G Engine Mod 1.3.1. Please consider donating to this guy for his really amazing work. The mod and install instructions can be found here:
    The color was matched for the also incredible Aegean NEO livery by Homer Jay, another contributor worth donating for, found here:
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/68213-toliss-a321neo-aegean-airlines-new/&_fromLogin=1

402 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Liverie A320 Flight Factor ITAPEMIRIM PS-ITA

THIS IS A TEXTURE FOR THE A320 FLIGHT FACTOR MODEL USED BY THE NEW ITAPEMIRIM BRAZILIAN AIRLINES.
    FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND USE IT.
    IF YOU FEEL LIKE HELPING ME OUT WITH MY WORK, I DO APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN DONATE THROUGH THE LINK BELOW.
    LINK TO PAYPAL  https://www.paypal.com/donate?business=96LX4W25H7EMQ&currency_code=USD
    THANK YOU!!!

50 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. Jetstar Metavia MOD Sharlets + IAE

Sharklets textures for Jetstar (Works in Standard Livery and Jaffa orange jet livery)
     MATAVIA MOD 4.0.
    Make sure your Metavia mod is up to date or it won’t work and you have the Shaklets + IAE model engines and the CONFIG MANAGER installed prior to copying the skins in the instructions.
    And I use this mod in ffa320 beta and run in Vulkan

326 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. FlightFactor A320 Air India HIV-AIDS Awareness Livery

Hello all, this is our "Air India HIV-AIDS Awareness " Livery for the Flightfactor A320. This livery is based on a real life A320. Registration: VT-EPK. This livery was created for the HIV-AIDS awareness campaign introduced by Air India on the World AIDS Day on December 1st 2007.
    There a 2 versions available:
    - CFM engines
    - Leap 1A engines

Installation:
    1. Download the folder and unzip.
    2. Open the folder and place the folder" Air India" or " Air India" into X-Plane 11 > Aircraft > Laminar Research > FlightFactor A320> liveries Bare in mind, this route could change depending on the location of your FlightFactor A320.

Discord:
    Here is our official Discord Server!

Patreon:
    Here is our official patreon profile!

We hope you guys enjoy! 

File Creator -  Turtle (Head-Dev)
    Screenshots - Stitchcraft (Developer)

Our Patrons:
    CaptainSkyles (Platinum)

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. FlightFactor A320 Ultimate Liveries - Air Arabia New Livery

Livery Information:
    This is “Air “Arabia” New Livery for Flight Factor A320 Ultimate made using the latest FF-A320 Ultimate Paint Kit. The Livery is made as close as possible to match the realistic livery of Air Arabia with all new paint, signs and logos from all angles.

Includes:
    Air Arabia New Livery for the FlightFactor A320

Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Flightfactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder “Air Arabia” in the zip file into the same folder path.

Credits:
    - Elyan (Me) for the Paint

Legal:
    Do not upload this Livery to other sites (Edited or not edited). Please contact me first if you like to use any of the files uploaded.

Kindly let me know if you face any issues with this livery.
    Enjoy and leave a comment...
    Thank you..
    Elyan

304 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

7. FlightFactor A320 Ultimate Liveries - Qatar Airways with CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod

Livery Information:
    This is "Qatar Airways" Livery for Flight Factor A320 Ultimate made using the latest FF-A320 Ultimate Paint Kit. The Livery is made as close as possible to match the realistic livery of Qatar Airways with all paint, signs and logos from all angles.
    This Livery is meant for users with the CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod 1.2.1. Therefore it is required to have the CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod. You can download from the following link:
    https://forum.thresholdx.net/files/file/620-cfm-leap-1a-engine-mod/
    Includes:
    Qatar Airways Livery for the FlightFactor A320
    Installation:
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Flightfactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Qatar Airways" in the zip file into the same folder path. Kindly make sure the "Qatar Airways" folder is installed in the same path where you have your FF A320 Ultimate with CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod.
    Credits:
    - Elyan (Me) for the Paint
    - Cardajowol for both the FFA320 CFM LEAP 1A Engine Mod and LEAP PaintKit 1.2.0
    Legal:
    Do not upload this Livery to other sites (Edited or not edited). Please contact me first if you like to use any of the files uploaded.

Kindly let me know if you face any issues with this livery.
    Enjoy and leave a comment...
    Thank you..

Elyan

361 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. FF A320 – KLM (Orange Pride) PH-KVJ

This is fictional KLM Orange Pride livery for the Flight Factor A320. If you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me. The registration is fictional and the name was chosen to go in line with the 777 Orange Pride national park theme and then the choice was obvious for me.
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers) custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours approporiate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape NOTE
      The lines around the nose may look a little weird but it's the best I could do. The gradient also isn't perfectly straight at the end since the textures stretch there and I didn't want to try to fix that since an update to the 3D model and the textures may come again but I may try to edit it later.  

Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and modified by me. This livery was created using jettojig's paintkit and some personal modifications (apart from those already part of the paintkit)
    This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result may look weird.  
    INSTALLATION
        Move the KLM (Orange Pride) folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
    If you like my work, you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

242 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. FF A320 – ČSA Czech Airlines 2020 Livery

This indeed is an A320 livery I just didn't have the time to take proper screenshots yet.
    This is livery of the OK-HEU A320 owned by Czech Airline in the new 2020 livery for Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me.
    There are 2 variants of the livery - one with and one without the gray belly (I don't know yet how the new livery looks exactly) and raccoon mask options is coming later.
    FEATURES
    all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps custom livery appropriate wheel colours appropriate windshield design (either painted or silver) appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen appropriate nose static port (either round or square) black tyres correct wingtip fence paint shape NOTE
        Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and heavily modified by me.
    This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result look weird and incorrect as there are normal maps modified specifically for this livery.
    INSTALLATION
            Move the Czech Airlines - CSA folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.Move the Scandinavian Airlines - SAS 2019 folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
    CONTACT
          If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to  honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
    I'd like to thank Kristoffer Eriksen for editing the engine textures and allowing me to use them.
    If you like my work you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk

100 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Flight Factor A320 Allegiant New Livery Sharklets (Toliss) Support

Toliss Sharklets Mod for the  Allegiant New Livery.
    Matavia Sharklets are in progress 
    Original livery: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/46176-allegiant-ff-a320-livery/
    Readme included 

To install

Place the Allegiant New Livery that you downloaded in the liveries folder of your Flight Factor A320 Sharkelts mod or what ever you have named it.

After that, drag the wing.320t. and the wingL, wingR, and wings files into the objects folder. 

Replace any duplicates 

Disclamer: I give Full credit to the original painter for making the livery. I ONLY take credit for the sharklet's colors

334 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. flight factor a320 updater

not working

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. NHS Livery for FF320

Hello, Matt from StandSevenServices.
    We have released our NHS livery for the FlightFactor A320 Ultimate made by Leo Macherla. We have done this to show our support to the staff who are working very hard keeping us safe in the UK.

(If you would like to donate 30% of the donations goes to the NHS and our discord link is below also)
    http://www.paypal.me/standsevenservices
    https://discord.gg/vP5r77P

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

13. HKExpress - FFA320 - B-LCA

Information:
    This is probably the best livery i have made in a while! I am really happy on how the outcome is! I used a good amount of hours during both night and day to repaint this so it would be really helpful if you could leave behind a like and review if you like the livery!  Textures included to support AttitudeDude's IAE engine mod and the default CFM engine textures! Enjoy
    Includes:
    HKExpress B-LCA livery for the Flight Factor A320
    HKExpress engine textures for AttitudeDude's IAE Engine mod
    Engine mod:
    You can download the IAE engine mod used for this pack here (Not required, but highly recommended): 
    Installation (Repaint):
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/FlightFactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "HKExpress B-LCA" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Me for coming up with the general idea and painting
    DodgerFan666 for requesting this livery  
    Legal:
    Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

193 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

14. Air Busan - FFA320 - HL7753

Information:
    The Air Busan livery for the Flight Factor A320. This is a livery that has been missing for this plane for a long time, which was the reason i made it. Textures included to support AttitudeDude's IAE engine mod and the default CFM engine textures! Enjoy 
    Includes:
    Air Busan HL7753 livery for the Flight Factor A320
    Air Busan engine textures for AttitudeDude's IAE Engine mod
    Engine mod:
    You can download the IAE engine mod used for this pack here (Not required, but highly recommended): 
    Installation (Repaint):
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/FlightFactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Air Busan - HL7753" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:
    Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

124 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - FFA320 - OY-KAN

Information:
    The good 'ol SAS livery on the FFA320, along with the new IAE engines! Enjoy  
    Includes:
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - OY-KAN livery for the Flight Factor A320
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines new livery engine textures for AttitudeDude's IAE Engine mod
    Engine mod:
    Installation (Repaint):
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/FlightFactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - OY-KAN" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Me for painting
    Alliverti for requesting the livery 
    Legal:

398 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. bmi - FFA320 - G-MEDH

Information:
    Finally a repaint from me that isn't scandinavian or asian! The good old bmi British Midland livery for the FFA320! Textures included to support AttitudeDude's IAE engine mod and the default CFM engine textures! Enjoy 
    Includes:
    bmi G-MEDH livery for the Flight Factor A320
    bmi engine textures for AttitudeDude's IAE Engine mod
    Engine mod:
    Installation (Repaint):
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/FlightFactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "Flybmi G-MEDH" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Me for painting
    Zyenoa for requesting this livery!
    Legal:

142 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

17. West Air (China) - FFA320 - B-6709

Information:
    My first chinese repaint is the livery for West Air on the FFA320. Textures included to support AttitudeDude's IAE engine mod and the default CFM engine textures! Enjoy 
    Includes:
    West Air (China) - B-6790 livery for the Flight Factor A320
    West Air (China) engine textures for AttitudeDude's IAE Engine mod
    Engine mod:
    Installation (Repaint):
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/FlightFactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "West Air - B-6790" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:

93 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - FFA320 - OY-KAM

Information:
    The brand new 2019 Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) livery for the Flight Factor A320. Made as realistic and as high quality as possible The SAS logo on the side is made to have realistic reflections, and i'm pretty sure i got it on point! I chose to upload this livery seperate and not to update my OY-KAS texture as OY-KAM is actually painted IRL into the new livery, plus a new IAE engine mod got released which mean there is no point of updating the other which already has a texture for the old IAE engine mod.
    Includes:
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - OY-KAM livery for the Flight Factor A320
    SAS - Scandinavian Airlines new livery engine textures for AttitudeDude's IAE Engine mod
    Engine mod:
    Installation (Repaint):
    Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/FlightFactor A320 Ultimate/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "SAS - Scandinavian Airlines - OY-KAM" in the zip file into the same folder path
    Credits:
    Legal:

608 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

19. Turkish Airlines Livery for NEO Mod

This package contains the Turkish Airlines livery for @Fokker's FlightFactor NEO mod. To install, just drag and drop the "Turkish Airlines" folder into your liveries folder that is located under your FF320 folder. Happy flyings!

325 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

20. FlightFactor A320 | Air Canada Jetz (C-FPWD) Livery

FlightFactor A320 | Air Canada Jetz (C-FPWD)
    Air Canada Jetz is the charter division of Air Canada. Today, Air Canada's fleet of Jetz aircraft consists of three Airbus A319's. Jetz provides private charter service to anyone, but one of their biggest customers are various National Hockey League franchises.
    C-FPWD, tail # 404, is an A320 owned by Air Canada formerly used for Jetz charter operations. In 2012, the aircraft was rotated back into the Air Canada passenger fleet, and is still in use today.
    I created this livery to help out people like myself, who don't own the Toliss A319, but would like to fly some virtual Jetz flights!
    This is the current livery of Air Canada Jetz, but this livery was created after the airline switched to A319's.
    Special thanks to @cessnarox, for letting me use the tail from his Air Canada livery for this aircraft!
    Installation
    Copy the "Air Canada Jetz C-FPWD" folder into your "X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 ultimate\liveries" directory.

201 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Flightfactor A320 | Swiss (Star Alliance | HB-IJN

Delta_Who Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Swiss (Star Alliance) v1.2 | HB-IJN
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Swiss (Star Alliance))" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + This livery is wingtip fences only. No winglets!
    v1.1
    + Updated Fuselage to match FlightFactors corrected uv mapping
    + Updated Cabin
    + Added new enhanced engine and wing texture and colouring
    + Updated Cockpit Textures
    + New Normals, fixing the external cockpit window area
    + Added registration code
    v1.2
    + New Normals
    + Now using .dds textures, should be more performant
    + New window texture

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated 

231 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Flightfactor A320 | Easyjet (200th Orange) | G-EZUI

Delta_Who Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Easyjet '200th' 'Carrot' v1.0 | G-EZUI
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Easyjet 200 Orange" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 'Liveries' folder 
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v1.1 
    Fixed some colour issues with the wing
    v1.2
    + Updated Cabin
    v1.3
    + New Normals
    + New window texture
    Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated 

727 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Flightfactor A320 | Condor (Retro) | D-AICA

Delta_Who Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Condor Retro v1.2 | D-AICA
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Condor Retro" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    Version Notes
    v1.1
    + Updated Cabin
    v1.2
    + New Normals
    + New window texture

437 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Flightfactor A320 | Air Malta (Valletta) | 9H-AEO

Delta_Who Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - Air Malta (Valletta) v1.0 | 9H-AEO
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Air Malta (Valletta)" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    Version Notes
    + First livery to contain the 'A320 Enhancement Kit' which involves the following features
    v1.0 
    +++ Improved Wing re-colouring and weathering
    +++ Improved Engine re-colouring and weathering
    +++ Improved Cockpit re-colouring and texturees
    +++ Improved Ground Veichle Colouring
    +++ Custom Normals to give a metallic gold look
    v1.2
    + New Normals
    + New window texture
    + Fully painted interior
    + Base Normals by Cessnarox... enhanced by Delta_Who
    + Reg Code by Jettojig
    Special thanks to SkyhawkMLT for their feedback and assets!

560 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Flightfactor A320 | British Airways (Comic Relief) | G-EUUK

Delta_Who Liveries | Flightfactor A320 - British Airways (Red Nose) v1.0 | G-EUUK
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - British Airways (Red Nose) G-EUUK" into the liveries folder of your Flightfactor A320 Liveries folder 
    Version Notes
    + This aircraft is technically fictional, since British Airways run IAE engines on their A320s, not CFM
    + Contains Cessnarox's PBR modification!
    + Credit to Jettjig on his work on the paintkit!
    v1.1
    + Updated Cabin
    + Aircraft is now also compatible with the IAE mod. A white line may show through the engine, I am currently unable to fix this, however feel free to send in suggestions
    v1.2
    + New Normals
    + New window texture
    + Fixed fences

403 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use