About This File
This indeed is an A320 livery I just didn't have the time to take proper screenshots yet.
This is livery of the OK-HEU A320 owned by Czech Airline in the new 2020 livery for Flight Factor A320. It is intended to mimic the real plane as much as possible so if you find any issues don't hesitate to contact me.
There are 2 variants of the livery - one with and one without the gray belly (I don't know yet how the new livery looks exactly) and raccoon mask options is coming later.
- all logos are made from vectors - they are as sharp as textures allow
- completely custom leading edge surfaces (wing + stabilizers)custom wing with the correct colour scheme and heavily edited normal maps
- custom livery appropriate wheel colours
- appropriate windshield design (either painted or silver)
- appropriate door highlight shape and "cut here in emergency" signs
- custom engine textures from Kristoffer Eriksen
- appropriate nose static port (either round or square)
- black tyres
- correct wingtip fence paint shape
Please note there's no registration on the wing as the wing uses same texture for both wings, so a registration would appear reversed on one side. The NML files were kindly provided by cessnarox and heavily modified by me.
This livery is not fully compatible with Matavia mod. It is only compatible with the lighting + cabin modifications. Using the NML that comes with Matavia mod may overide my custom NML (depending on how you install it) which was made specificaly for the edited textures on fuselage and wings and engines (those come from Kristoffer Eriksen). If you decide to use Matavia NML the result look weird and incorrect as there are normal maps modified specifically for this livery.
Move the Czech Airlines - CSA folder into the liveries folder of your FF A320.Move the Scandinavian Airlines - SAS 2019 folders into the liveries folder of your FF A320.
If you come across any issues, don't like something in particular, want something changed, added or have a question message me on Xplane Forums or send me an email to honu.zelvaatseznam.cz and I will usually respond within 3 days. You can also put it down into comments. You can also find me on Facebook in X-Plane's Paint Shop Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/226859121175151/).
I'd like to thank Kristoffer Eriksen for editing the engine textures and allowing me to use them.
If you like my work you can buy me a beer https://www.paypal.me/zenonstarcuk
What's New in Version 1.0 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.