SAM Jetways not showing up in WED

AVC29

I've been trying to add jetways to a scenery I'm developing, but none of the Jetway objects are showing up correctly in WED. All the jetways are in the library listing on the left side, but most of them don't show a preview, and when placed it results in a question mark symbol.

It's strange because all the objects are actually in the Custom Scenery > SAM_Library > Jetways folder, but for some reason WED doesn't like them. Any ideas?

I'm using WED 2.2 with X-Plane 11.41 and the latest version of SAM.

It is installed 😐

A couple show up correctly, (Type02_glas_5.0m and Type_02_solid_5.0m), but the others all show no preview and a question mark when placed. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 8.00.06 pm.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 7.58.07 pm.png

EDIT: I just realised the Developer Pack installs "SAM_DeveloperPack" in Custom Scenery too, but that does not show up in WED.

Edited by AVC29

I have deleted my install of SAM, redownloaded it through SAM Suite, copied the SAM_Library from resources > plugins > SAM > lib, into my custom scenery. Then gone into my airport in WED, chosen SAM_Library, and when I select any jetway, the preview is empty, and it places a ? when I place the object. 

I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong, but can someone please assist?