LIMJ Genova jetways problem

lillerep

Hi,

I have just bought the LIMJ scenery from the org store and after unzipping the files I have only 2 scenery pack folders. ( Don't have SAM_Library
Mesh/ as wrote in the manual).

Put the sceneries in my scenery folder ( I have downloaded and installed the sam plugin and put in the correct xplane folders ) once I'm at the airport gates don't work.

Help appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by lillerep

Besides the ff A320 I have the same issue with the ToLiss A319. By the way. Should the SAM Library folder be above both LIMJ folders (Airport and Mesh)  or beneath? 

The instruction by aerosoft doesn't mention any particular procedure for it.

Looking forward to your answers.

Regards

The Library does not require any hierarchy. It just have to be placed in the custom scenery folder.

I can confirm that bug and created a quick fix. Replace the sam.xml file in the airport folder with the one attached. We will correct it with the next update.

Please note: Due to the fact that the jetways have a pretty big rain cover it sometimes looks like it moves into the fuselage of certain aircrafts. We don't have the ability to control the rain cover yet so we have to live with it for now.

One word about the FF A320: The automatic connection is not working as it's overwrite the beacon dataref. It is the only aircraft which does that but you have to connect it manually through the user menu.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

sam.xml

Edited by Marten@Stairport
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your effort Marten 🙂 

And don't worry about the issues that might come. SAM is an awesome, revolutionary plugin.

I will gladly provide as much feedback as I can in order to help you 🙂

Regards