Open Club  ·  3,973 members  ·  Free

Threshold LevelUp

ALT INTV

Dan

• Dan changed the title to ALT INTV
13 hours ago, Dan said:

Why is the altitude intervention button modeled on the Zibo but not the LevelUp?

+1

Good point, I guess it's an omission, as the manipulator is available for it and it trigger this command : "laminar/B738/autopilot/alt_interv"

image.png.3e600ce701d1a05a753a5fa8fbd36b2f.png

Edited by flyexp3

1 hour ago, dutchdc3 said:

I am not at my computer, but have you checked the EFB? I thought there is an option there somewhere to enable/disable that button.

Just checked mine is set to YES, however the 3D button is not there as we can see in the screenshot below

I really think this would require a fix ...

image.png.44f428b0d35aee19ffcdac3d0ee2970b.png

image.png.98e9c38dad68ded3acb39cb451ce4eff.png

Yep flyexp3,

Looks like you might have found yourself a bug.

Does the position for the button on the MCP allow you to activate Alt Intv, which means the visual button is missing but the click spot is there, or you can't even activate the function?.

Is this with all liveries and/or versions? If just one livery, then the issue might be caused by an included config file.

Edited by dutchdc3

41 minutes ago, dutchdc3 said:

... Does the position for the button on the MCP allow you to activate Alt Intv, which means the visual button is missing but the click spot is there ...

Is this with all liveries and/or versions? ...

1 - Yes as already mentioned in my first post (manipulator / click spot is present)

2 - Checked with default livery in all versions : the issue is present for all (global)

Example, for SPD INTV, the 3D button is present

image.png.da7ca31163c41810f1d49d0f1b43f852.png

and not for ALT INTV

image.png.662f4b14f726403888709c37295937ad.png

• 3 weeks later...