M20 Collection 3.0.3 Hotfix

Coop1019

Disclaimer: This has not gone through a full testing process as we are making the update available ASAP.

It looks like the latest Navdata is causing a (seemingly random) crash on some systems. Here is a small fix that should resolve the issue. The patch file is attached.

Note: This update contains nothing new beyond 3.0.2 except for this bug fix. The next major update is coming soon.

Update: Added Mac Fixes. This update is also being distributed to the stores in the main download package.

https://afmsimulation.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/m20/M20 3.0.3 HotfixB.zip

Edited by Coop1019
Hotfix B

Hi Cooper, any hint on what's coming in the next update?

Here's hoping for PBR textures in the cockpit and some weathering. I know I keep banging the same drum :classic_biggrin:

Another wish, rain, ice and fog effects on the windshield. There is an open source library that can be used for rain here

Edited by peroni

On 12/9/2018 at 8:27 PM, peroni said:

Here's hoping for PBR textures in the cockpit and some weathering. I know I keep banging the same drum :classic_biggrin:

Another wish, rain, ice and fog effects on the windshield. There is an open source library that can be used for rain here

Coop's ahead of you there -

mooney

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 12:27 PM, peroni said:

I don't have a full list yet, but of course, Librain will be integrated 😉

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I have just purchased the M20 collection and its crashing xp 11.31 when I load any of them. I would have thought the hotfix would have been in the aircraft files today. Maybe not. I have also downloaded the hotfix and overwritten the files just in case. Unfortunately all planes ctd xp. Other planes are fine. Any ideas please? Error file states problem loading font from resources folder.

Thanks. 

6 hours ago, AndyH8 said:

Hi.

I have just purchased the M20 collection and its crashing xp 11.31 when I load any of them. I would have thought the hotfix would have been in the aircraft files today. Maybe not. I have also downloaded the hotfix and overwritten the files just in case. Unfortunately all planes ctd xp. Other planes are fine. Any ideas please? Error file states problem loading font from resources folder.

Thanks. 

The current version on the store is 3.0.3, the version.txt is just mislabeled. I responded to your other post in Bug Reports where we can debug.

4 hours ago, AndyH8 said:

Log.tx

Hi.

XP log file attached, see closing remarks in this file wrt to fonts.

Thanks.

Found the issue. The "AFM" folder is required to be directly inside the X-Plane 11/Aircraft folder and not inside any sub-folders. If you move the "AFM" folder back a layer, the plane should work. Let me know if this fixes the issue 🙂