Sam for X plane 12??

jaje092

@Marten@Stairport ... thanks, your advice is appreciated 👍

I seem to recall with previous versions of SAM, the end-user was required to install the SAM plugin into resources/plugins and a SAM library into custom scenery.

Do we still need to install a SAM library and if so, where can we get the latest version as it is not included in the download?

Edited by slicker55

• 2 weeks later...

@martin@stairport

Hi Martin. I have been trying to get SAM to work with XP12 (M1 Mac) but while the plugin opens and I was able to activate gates and follow me, neither of these functions actually works. Also I cannot seem to enter a departure or arrival runway into the planning screen. I read here that SAM is supposed to be working in XP12 but my experience says no. Can you tell me what I need to do to get SAM to work properly in XPlane 12? Let me know if you need any further info on my setup. Note... I am running XPlane with minimal plugins and only the default scenery. I get application crashes if I try to run shareware airports. Thanks for your advice.