Carenado King-Air 200 VR - Pitch axis reversed

Morning guys, I hope you dont mind me asking this here.

Got the Carenado King Air 200 off the .org last night. I assume it's the latest version (all documentation just says to download it again when it's updated) and everything seems to work (bar not being able to use beta range) but the yoke pitch axis is reversed. Up is down, down is up. I've seen it so many times before and it's ruined several payware aircraft for me but I really need this one for a charity flight soon to support our local air-ambulance service.

It doesnt appear to have a vrconfig file despite the functionality it does have and being advertised as VR compatible. I've also contacted them for assistance but not expecting miracles.

Can anyone here help?

Hey!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I would love to take a look at it, however we need to own the plane before we can work on it. I currently do not own this plane as Carenado do not deserve my money with their poor products and misleading marketing.

A good example of this is what you fell victim to. "VR compatible click spots". While they are not lying in saying this, they greatly mislead the average buyer. This just means that the aircraft has partial VR support. The buttons, switches, and knobs will be operable in VR, however they have not been tuned to work intuitively. Carenado ported this plane from XPlane 11 and when doing so did not bother to build the full VR support that we know and love in most products. They did notice that the aircraft was able to be *mostly* used in VR, so they added that misleading feature in the notes.

There's nothing we can do about it unless we own the aircraft. Perhaps @Joe_K or @FatherSonFlightSimulator have the plane?

Cheers,

Matheson

• 5 months later...

Sorry Matheson, I thought I'd replied to this months ago! I did manage to get the pitch axis corrected, and that unfortunately was the rabbit-hole through which I fell into the world of fixing X-Plane aircraft for VR... In the end it took 21 hours to fly her from Kansas (KBEC) to Aberdeen (EGPD) but managed to raise £450 for the Scottish Ambulance Service. On the whole she's a decent craft. 

• 2 months later...