Where can I find out about SAM v3 automatic mode?

JohnMcP

Hello I'm now using base plugin v3 and I have a licensed copy of WorldJetways.  I'm looking for a guide to exactly what the manual and auto modes do in v3, and what actions in the aircraft trigger actions in SAM, eg Jetway movement and aircraft door control.

I use xFirstOfficer to control many operations in the B738 flightdeck and cabin and at the moment I have conflicts between the standard procedures from the FCOM and things that are automated in SAM (especially the aircraft doors).

In v2 there was an option to keep control of the doors, rather than have SAM control them. Has that gone?

In fact there was no change between SAM2 and 3 regarding the connection modes. You can find the description in the PREFLIGHT section here: https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/77000004368-how-to-use

But you are right, we forgot to migrate the manual door override setting 😄 Will put that back in, thanks for the tipoff.

• Thanks 1