Hotstart CL650

On 1/8/2022 at 11:36 PM, shenherm said:

It won't be from me with a $140 CAD price point.

Fair enough - it isn't for everyone!

Mind if I ask you a question? I made my own config file for it, but there are a few manipulators in the cockpit when in the VR environment, the switch moves in the opposite direction than it should.

Do you know if there is a way to make the following config addition invert the switch operation? Many thankss...

BEGIN_MANIP command_axis CL650/overhead/ice/test_down CL650/overhead/ice/test_up
ACTION command_switch_up_down CL650/overhead/ice/test_down  CL650/overhead/ice/test_up
HOLD_MANIP
END_MANIP

On 1/10/2022 at 6:20 PM, severniae said:

Fair enough - it isn't for everyone!

Mind if I ask you a question? I made my own config file for it, but there are a few manipulators in the cockpit when in the VR environment, the switch moves in the opposite direction than it should.

Do you know if there is a way to make the following config addition invert the switch operation? Many thankss...

BEGIN_MANIP command_axis CL650/overhead/ice/test_down CL650/overhead/ice/test_up
ACTION command_switch_up_down CL650/overhead/ice/test_down  CL650/overhead/ice/test_up
HOLD_MANIP
END_MANIP

You can try this:

ACTION command_switch_up_down CL650/overhead/ice/test_up CL650/overhead/ice/test_down 
HOLD_MANIP
END_MANIP

But there's a good change it will crash the sim. If this doesn't work, then you cannot do so without modifying the cockpit.OBJ.

• Like 1