This archive contains:
1. Files for drawing better posters and stickers in the cockpit. Posted with paintkit.
2. Files for adding the ability to paint the co-pilot's window separately, also together with the paint kit.
3. An extra file that completely removes the default yellow sticker, the edging of which is sometimes very annoying. Set as desired.
I am not a professional 3D modeler, I did the best I could, this mod is necessary for the full performance of my work, which I am going to publish very soon. These files have no effect on the operation of third-party liveries (except for point 3), since they have an invisible texture by default.
The archive contains ready-made "ACF" files.
1. Unzip the files from the folder "Mod" to the base folder of your aircraft, replacing the necessary files. Do not forget to make a backup copy of the files.
2. To disable the yellow sticker, use the file from the folder "Extra", it must be placed in the "object" folder of your aircraft.
3. You can use paintkit at your discretion, do not forget to leave a link to download this mod.
Please respect other people's work and do not use my work without permission. You can always negotiate with me.
I have permission to post this content from Threshold AS and the LevelUp team. Thanks to them again.