•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

IAE V2500 Engine Mod for FF320, Toliss A319/A321 1.1.0

(25 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the IAE V2500 Engine Mod Replacement for the FlightFactor A320, Toliss A319 & A321

iaeThumnail.jpg.0ef962a5ca74da7322fecff53b79651a.jpg

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mod is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the IAE Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the V2500 IAE engines.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the IAE basic texture is in the ‘objects/V2500’ Engines folder in the default directory for the FF320 or Toliss A319/321, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog

Released

Patch Notes:

1: Updated manual for Toliss to add few additional instructions/recommendations if used with CFM Mod.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

DS1971

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Starting a pettition to rename Carda to Cardangelo...another masterful creation

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to review
zeroeightythree

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Beautiful mod. Installed it with the CFM LEAP and PW mod for the A321. Just brilliant stuff!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
GeekyNerd

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another blessing bestowed upon the community!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
marck

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

thank you , amazing

Link to review
Jasiek17

Really good - pleasure to use

• Thanks 1
Link to review
wmKK67

The maestro with yet another masterpiece! Fantabulous stuff!💯

• Thanks 1
Link to review
MediumRareBaku

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Carda's engines are peerless.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Antb1

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

One of the best things about this mod is just how easy it is to follow the instructions. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this. Stellar job

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
saturn28

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

As usual, stellar work Carda! Really well made engines. 

X-System 9_29_2021 12_42_35 AM.png

X-System 9_29_2021 12_42_48 AM.png

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Phoenix990

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

As always wonderful work.
Thank you so much!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Lightpriest23

· Edited by Lightpriest23

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Amazing! Its actually not compatible with the cfm because the cfm overlaps the iae.

2021-10-07 (2).png

If I select IAE engines from the toliss ISCS its normal, then when i select cfm/auto from the ISCS:

466279757_2021-10-07(5).png.9942608ce0dc7018b00b9b1f9fd2b325.png

Response from the author:

It is compatible with the CFM on the Toliss319, if it overlaps, its probably because you have installed it incorrectly. You most likely not correctly set the kill data ref in plane maker.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Lerno1

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

The texturing and model are superb, fantastic work! Finally, XP has V2500’s that actually look right

• Thanks 1
Link to review
dund_11

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Really enjoyed this mod but didn't really understand why when I selected the iae engine I could see both iae and cfm engines so I backed up the acf and removed to engines.obj in plane maker and all was well can anyone tell me my error? I was also a bit confused why cfm was the kill dataref. sorry for the noob review but in conclusion the engines are incredible, just I as a non-expert struggled with install.

There is a reason for the data refs being what they are. As for why you see both, you did install the engine correct. You either didn't put the kill data ref in or you used the 319 engine pack instead of the 321 one for the 321.

Link to review
anxanum

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Super!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Zerophyx_2020

This is a great mod to improve your immersion but I have a massive drawback to it. There is no explanation on how to fix the sounds. When I installed the IAE engines they looked fantastic but throughout the flight i realised they're still the PW/LEAP sounds and that just ruins the immersion for me. If possible this fix would be fantastic. The solution for this problem has been found but some people cannot quite understand them or are unable to follow the instructions for these solutions. Overall tho it's a fantastic work of art

Link to review
Pbore1197

Great! Also wondering can you please do a mod for the new a320 neo from toliss? You do great work!

Link to review
DaveWing

· Edited by DaveWing

A stunning improvement on the otherwise great Toliss A321. I installed all four modes in one TolissNEO. If you follow the perfect instructions exactly, it works very well. Thank you cardajowol for this wonderful and highly professional work, donation obligatory.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Hcgarber

I absolutely love all the engines you make and only fly my Airbuses with them! Is it possible to update your MD-90 IAE engine mod video on youtube to support these engines? I think this would be an amazing mod especially with the textures being superb!

Would need an actual mod modification to be used on the MD Rotate, currently don't have the time to look at currently.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
MRTX

Carda as always these engine models look really stunning and its amazing to see what you've achieved with your modeling skills.

(I was wondering if there is a chance of you making the Trent 500 for the Toliss A340-600 since the stock engines leave a lot to be desired, or is there the same wingflex problem as with the A350?)

At the moment I've not looked at other planes at the moment, taking a small break during the Holidays.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
evelina

Αριστούργημα. Ο καλύτερος κινητήρας IAE 2500 που εμφανίστηκε. Μπορεί να δημιουργηθεί όπως και οι άλλοι για να έχουν συμπεριλάβει στα ΜΟΝΤΕΛΑ ΑΕΡΟΠΟΡΙΑΣ τόσο το Toliss όσο και το FFA320 Ultimate. Είσαι πάντα καλά. Σας ευχαριστώ.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,795   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten
         67,262   12