•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

CFM56 5B/5A Engine Mod for FF320, Toliss A319/A321 1.0.0A

(26 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

I Present to you all the CFM56 5B/5A Engine Mod Replacement for the FlightFactor A320, Toliss A319 & A321

CFMEngineThumbnail.png.84febc75eb259942af202d9a34b1c768.png

------------------------------------

Fully Animated Interior/Exterior Reverse's, Engine Flex Animations with Custom Particles and reverse thrust particle effects.

Created using the new DDS format for 11.50 - only 1 version of Texture Size - 4K

Installation of this mod is not for the faint of hearted, if you don't have much experience with mods, please be warned.

Read Manual for more information.

Paint Kit is available as a separate download, this is only a PS Users version, if there is a requirement for others, I will see what I can do.

I will advise this engine is an approximate modelling/texturing of the CFM Engines, I in no way advise this is a like for like model of the CFM56 5A/5B engines.

Enjoy and leave a comment.

------------------------------------

If you do feel the need to send any donations, it is not a requirement but its appreciated. PayPal Link here: PayPal Link

And for any further info on upcoming Engines/Discussions and Liveries check out the REM Club: 

Quick Comment - If you are trying to do liveries make sure that you are placing the new engine texture in to the correct folder with in your livery, the directory of the livery has to match the directory of the default objects folder, if the IAE basic texture is in the ‘objects/V2500’ Engines folder in the default directory for the FF320 or Toliss A319/321, you need to make sure it’s in their same folder name with in the livery/objects/ directory, otherwise it will not override.

Previously Known Issues

----

Video Preview;

What's New in Version 1.0.0A   See changelog

Released

1) Re-uploaded A319-5A Zip file as it looks like it corrupted on upload.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 12
  • Confused 1

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Atarium

20 of 20 members found this review helpful 20 / 20 members

Nothing else than 10 stars! Looking forward to next projects! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
iMurofaca

· Edited by iMurofaca

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

10/10 waiting for the new project

269950_20220316000607_1.png

• Thanks 2
Link to review
PilotJoe1325

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great looking mod however in x plane 12 there is a transparent gray thing circling the engine if this would be fixed easy 10.

• Like 1
Link to review
tomcanfly

Stunning work Carda. Knowing this was coming I've held off flying a CFM-powered A319/21 for months now as I can't look at the default Toliss engines!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Marchy

Hot.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Logan7658

Amazing as always!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
kaak1

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Hi, can i upload liveries for your engine mods? BEST!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
larryav8r

· Edited by larryav8r

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This and the IAE mod are the the greatest mods that I never knew I needed. Initially, I was skeptical they would make that big of a difference until I decided to give them a try. All skepticism vanished the first time I loaded the A319 after the mod. I must’ve spent a good 20 minutes just “walking” around the engines, taking in every rivet, bolt, oil streak, nacelle detail, and blade scratch I could find. Wing views in flight are so nice now, I spend most of my time in the cabin during cruise.

So, yeah. I like it. Thank you, Carda. 

Link to review
zeroeightythree

Fantastic mod as always. I have this installed with your 3 other mods and it works perfectly!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Jaffa335

Wow! You've done it perfectly once again. After installing quite a few of your mods this one only took a few minutes!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Mike.cbr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just tried it with the latest verion of the Toliss A319 , and there is a little bug on both engines , let me show you ina picture , it appears and dissapears from nowwhere, you can notice it in the AFT engine there is like a black line. Left picture is there , and right is not there , it is random. 

Thanks 10 starts hope you can fix it 🙂 

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
Link to review
D_amo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very easy to install, wow!

Link to review
DestiX

What an amazing mod, the engines looks amazing and in my opinion, better than the default ones. I'm having issues with the liveries as I followed the steps in the manual to make liveries compatible but the engines still painted on white. I also tried putting a livery made specifically for this mod (Delta) but engines still white painted. Can I get some help with this?

Link to review
hoi

Since using you mods I can't fly without them, I cannot discribe how gratefull I am for these mods!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
GioeleG96

Amazing job Carda, as always.
I was just wondering one thing, is it possible to know where to get the IBERIA livery showed in the previews pic of the MOD?

It should be the EC-FLP but i cannot find it anywhere. Thanka a lot.

Response from the author:

If you are talking about the 320 one its not been released by the author.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
73samster

Wow!!!!! did not know what I was missing.  The visuals are amazing.  Makes the Toliss way more attractive.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,795   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten
         67,262   12