•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Royal Norwegian Air Force - RNoAF - Virtavia Sea King - 062 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Information:

Here is my 4K repaint attempt of the Royal Norwegian Air Force rescue team livery on the Virtavia Sea King. The paint kit wasn't origianally 4K, so i have upgraded some of the textures and left some. Atleast, it's probably one of the highest detailed liveries for the Virtavia Sea King! The noseradar is not on the default model and has to be downloaded seperatly (Check further down in the description). Other things the model doesn't have is different systems that are custom to the norwegian Sea King, like a bigger round/cylinder thing on the back top of the fuselage, and other compartments on the side of the fuselage. If you feel like making these, make sure to contact me to be featured! Enjoy the livery  

Includes:

Royal Norwegian Air Force 330 Squadron colors for the Virtavia Sea King

Installation:

Open the downloaded ZIP file, and extract it to X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Virtavia Sea King - All others/liveries, or just drag and drop the folder "RNoAF 062" in the zip file into the same folder path

Noseradar:

I found the noseradar model from another RNoAF livery by Fred_Perth. It's not fully accurate but it's better than nothing!

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/55836-norway-sar-livery-rnoaf-330-squadrons-repaint-and-radar-obj-file-for-payware-addon-virtavia-sea-king/

Credits:

Me for coming up with the general idea and painting

Legal:

Do not re-upload this item to the org or any other site (Edited or not edited). 
Please contact me first if you would like to use some of the things added in this pack.

Other Files from Krijag

User Feedback