•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

Alaska Airlines - 737-790 Icicle Mini-Pack 1.0.1

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Consists of three former liveries flown by Alaska Airlines for use with the LevelUp 737-700 model.

Features:

• Each livery has slightly reworked, livery-specific normal maps, and reworked windows to closely match the real setup.
  • Tail number is added to the cockpit placard. I'm not familiar with any other airline-specific cockpit/placard setups, so it's left unchanged outside of the tail number.
  • N611AS: Standard Icicle Livery with no special markings other than an "Inflight Wi-Fi" logo near the passenger door which I saw featured in a number of photos.
  • N612AS: Modernized Icicle Livery which flew for a short period c. 2015 prior to the change to Alaska's current livery. Minor changes were a "smoother" Alaska typeface, pinstriping moved away from "Alaska" typeface, reworked blended winglets, and green trim removed from the vertical stabilizer eskimo. The modernized Icicle livery had split scimitar winglet graphics which I did not bother with because I could not find a 700 that sported them. Only a minor fix if someone wants to fly with them, just let me know!
  • N615AS: Icicle livery with slightly higher dirt levels and a replacement radome. [Random Fact: I believe this is the bird that infamously hit a bear in 2020]

Feel free to message me if there are any necessary fixes or requests. Thanks for checking this out and downloading!

Edited by CessnaDeskFlyer

What's New in Version 1.0.1

Released

Invalid/Corrupt zip folder.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Prering

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was waiting for this for in alaska ops!

One small complaint, the modernized icicles livery on N612AS did not have a teal accent line, it was in fact green

N612AS | Boeing 737-790 | Alaska Airlines | C. v. Grinsven | JetPhotos

the other liveries look great though!

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, good catch! Keep an eye out for an update for N612AS. This should be a fairly easy fix.

Link to review
californiamalenkov

· Edited by californiamalenkov

I love this livery, and yours looks great, and your previous liveries are also great too. however with this one, (I use winrar) and every time I download this it says its corrupted and I cannot do anything with it like extract it, etc. I've tried this on another livery and it worked fine. Was there a possible fix? I'd love to have these in the sim. 

Edit: Thank you for your fix, and It's an amazing livery! 

10/10!

X-Plane 2022-01-09 21-13-29.png

Response from the author:

Hi there, thank you for the feedback! I'm in the process of uploading a new zip folder. I can open the file that I uploaded just fine, however when I download it and try to open I get the same corrupt message. Based on the file name that's displayed on the website, I'm guessing it's throwing an error because I had brackets in the filename. Give it a try when you see Version 1.0.1. Thanks!

EDIT: That did the trick. I downloaded the new version and did not receive the error message. Hope this works out for you, happy flying!

Link to review
  • image.png.95d5f6237735dbb51a7d356de65d5186.png

• OprahMeme_2.jpg.3af42e4c51461eca171dd44c371d002e.jpg

• Top Downloads

1. More information about "Boeing 737NG Series"
    2. More information about "737-700U"
      By Captain Kitten
         83,793   104
    3. More information about "737-900U"
      By Captain Kitten
         67,262   12
    4. More information about "Scenery Animation Manager - Suite"