SAM Plug In not loading

Homer Jay

The SAM Plug in isn't loading on my setup. So It won't appear in the x-plane Plug-In Menu.

Using SAM 2.1.2 and XP11.50r3 / 11.41 on MacOs 10.13.6.

Log text of X-Plane shows following:

"dlerror:dlopen(/Users/homer/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/SAM/mac_x64/SAM.xpl, 6): Symbol not found: __ZNKSt3__14__fs10filesystem18directory_iterator13__dereferenceEv
  Referenced from: /Users/homer/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/SAM/mac_x64/SAM.xpl (which was built for Mac OS X 10.15)
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
 in /Users/homer/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/SAM/mac_x64/SAM.xpl"

SAM.log is unfurtunatley an old one. so I don't upload it.

I had the same problem first. I solved it by uninstalling SAM completely (including a manual removing of the SAM subfolder within the plugins folder afterwards) and then reinstalling it via the SAM Suite starting with the SAM plugin 2.1.2.

Okay it's working now after another new install of SAM Suite (didn't want to download anymore) and SAM base plugin. Just for info there was no "theme" folder after uninstalling SAM remaining. 

Thank you very much for the help and fix 😉