• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    The forum is also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

If you have trouble signing up: 
    Refresh the page (ctrl+F5) / and also disable AdBlocker
    You might also have to try another browser.
    If you need more help, join our Discord.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

332 files

1. Delta Airlines for the LevelUp 737NG Series

Note: This is currently one paint for the -800 model. More will soon come (Registrations and variants)
    Enjoy and happy flying!
    If you believe that my contributions deserve financial compensation, feel free to donate here. It is always appreciated and helps support making new liveries.

387 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. China Southern - (B-1123)

China Southern operates 163 737-800s across their Chinese and East Asian network.
    The correct config for this aircraft is Blended winglets, PiP, No SATCOMs, and No Eyebrow Windows.
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg please contact me and I can add it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

538 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. (80NG) LOT Polish Airlines - SP-LWF

You can report bugs or things I could improve and I am going to fix/improve them ASAP.
    Installation
    1. Download
    2. Unzip the file
    3. Drag and drop it into your liveries folder

283 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Enterair [SP-ESF] B737-800 Levelup

Enterair for the LevelUp Boeing 737-800.
    https://www.atariumliveries.com/
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

1,292 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. Kenya Airways - (5Y-CYA)

Kenya Airways operates 9 737-800s on routes from Nairobi across Africa and the Middle East.
    The correct config for this livery is Blended Winglets, PiP, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    If you require a specific reg variant, please contact me and I will consider adding it to the pack.
    Don't forget to click "send me version updates" above to be notified when a new reg/update is available!

362 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Bare Metal Livery N1796B | LevelUp 737-8NG

This the Factory/Bare Metal livery for the all new LevelUp 737-8NG.

This livery features:
    Accurate livery layout.
    Near perfect registration font.  
    Hope you enjoy this amazing livery!

399 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Turkish Airlines Final Four

Turkish Airlines Pre 2011 Livery, featuring the special "Final Four" event promotion. 
    - Include cabin textures
    - Includes modified wing textures to represent TC-JFE in its environment ( this aircraft is a domestic workhouse, being amongst the oldest in Turkish Airline's fleet before being transferred to Anadolujet)
    Enjoy!

351 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

8. Jeju Air B737-800 Livery for Level Up B737NG (HL8031 - Old Color)

Jeju Air B737-800 Livery for Level Up B737NG (HL8031 - Old Color)
    Jeju air changed there livery design in 2015, but old design aircrafts are still fiying 🙂

Installation
    - Extract downloaded file into "...\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Laminar Research\737NG Series\liveries"
    - If there is no "liveries" folder in "737NG Series" folder, just create new folder, and name it "liveries"

391 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Sunexpress TC-SPF for 737NG Level up

Sunexpress 737-800 White livery

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Eurowings [D-ABKJ] B737-800 Levelup

Eurowings operated by Tuifly for the LevelUp Boeing 737-800.
    If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
    It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!
    Any not allowed Copies of this repaint will be followed by a Report. Be fair. Respect peoples work

2,183 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

11. JINAIR B737-800 Livery for Level Up B737NG

JINAIR B737-800 Livery for Level Up B737NG
    Installation
    - Extract downloaded file into "...\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Laminar Research\737NG Series\liveries"
    - If there is no "liveries" folder in "737NG Series" folder, just create new folder, and name in "liveries"

Have fun!

620 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. LevelUp B737-800NG Serene Air (AP-BNA)

Serene Air livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on AP-BNA

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. LU B737-800NG | Peter Pan Transavia livery | PH-DSI

The Peter Pan Transavia livery for the LevelUp B737-800NG.

If there are any bugs or texture mismatches, please let me know! If you have any liveries you want created, also feel free to comment or pm me with the request!

Registration number: PH-DSI

@ All rights reserved

===

Installation:

1. If not already, make a folder within X-Plane 11/Aircraft/737NG Series, named 'liveries'.*
    2. Download the rar file, and drag the folder within the rar inside of the liveries folder, which you just created.
    3. Open X-Plane, and select the livery on either the -900 or the -900ER.

333 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. (80NG) Qantas - VH-VXN

You can report bugs or things I could improve and I am going to fix/improve them ASAP.
    Installation
    1. Download
    2. Unzip the file
    3. Drag and drop it into your liveries folder

501 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

15. LevelUp B737-800NG Air Europa Old (EC-LUT)

Air Europa Old livery for LevelUp B737-800NG based on EC-LUT

109 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. PMDG NGXu Livery for Zibo/Default/LevelUp 737-800

A little joke I've been working on recently...
    This is a PMDG 737 NGXu Livery for the Zibo 737. I tried making it as close as possible based off of the screenshots of this livery on PMDG's website.
    Now with the release of the LevelUp 737, you can now take your trolling to the next level of realism with this livery.
    (If I am feeling lucky, I might make the PMDG house livery for the other variants than just the -800)
    Huge thanks to LevelUp's paintkit, you can download it here: 

NO, PMDG HAS NOT PORTED ITS 737 TO X-PLANE, THIS IS JUST A LIVERY FOR ZIBO/LEVELUP
    Want to see more high-quality liveries like this? Join our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/eU2vWCtmFX
    INSTALLATION:
    1: Unzip the file
    2: Drag the unzipped file into 737-800X (or whatever your Default/Zibo/LevelUp 737 folder is called) into the "liveries" folder
    3: Enjoy!
    Credit:
    PMDG for their original 737 and their amazing livery
    AudiobirdXP for their amazing paintkit
    LevelUp team for their amazing paintkit
    GIMP for editing software
    Zibo for amazing 737 for X-Plane
    LevelUp for amazing 737 NG series for X-Plane
    Video Demonstration: 
    Subscribe if you want to support my work.

353 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Submitted

17. Singapore Airlines - (9V-MGA)

Singapore Airlines operates 9 737-800s on routes from Singapore across Asia. These were all inherited from former subsidiary SilkAir.
    The correct config for this livery is Blended Winglets, PiP, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.
    If you require a specific reg variant, please contact me and I will consider adding it to the pack.

916 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Turkish Airlines - PACK

Tukish Airlines operates 40 737-800s on routes from Turkey across Europe and Asia. 
    This pack contains two different configurations of 737 in Turkish's fleet.
    The correct configs for these liveries is:
    TC-JFL Blended Winglets, No PiP, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows;
    TC-JZH Blended Winglets, PiP, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows.

1,139 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. (80NG) United (N76529)

N76529, a Boeing 737-824(WL), in the colors of United Airlines - Evo-Blue, for the LevelUp 737 Series. 
    Included in the livery is the following:
    Extensive exterior detailing Custom Interior Custom icons As always, thanks for taking a look, and thanks for downloading! If you see any issues or have any requests, shoot me a message!

3,333 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

20. Ryanair [EI-DHS] B737-800 Levelup

Enjoy my Ryanair for the LevelUp Boeing 737-800! It contains custom created base textures / hand drawn logos / custom cabin with seats done by @Jviation/ very much love in detail and many things more! 
    First registration to come is EI-DHS! The Ryanair Package will follow soon! 

3,021 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Ryanair EI-DCH for LevelUp 737-800NG

Standard Ryanair livery for level up 737-800NG. Includes cockpit decals. 

Installation: Drag and drop into the levelup737's liveries folder. If it does not exist, create it. 
    Livery was requested on my discord, join here: https://discord.gg/AU85QFw8xG

1,088 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Lion Air - PK-LJW

Lion Air operates 37 737-800s on routes within Indonesia and South-East Asia.

275 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. B738WL - Norwegian Air Sweden - SE-RRG - (Jenny Lind Tail)

Earlier known as LN-DYG this specific Boeing 737-8JP was delivered to Norwegian Air Shuttle in 2010 after flying for 9 years it was re-registered to Norwegian Air Sweden as SE-RRG where it still flies to this very day. 
    The real life aircraft is not PIP (Performance improvement package) equipped however it does use the blended winglets and the "REAR 1" satcom type.

1,115 downloads

(2 reviews)

5 comments

Updated

24. LevelUp 737-800 KLM PH-BGA

This is a KLM livery for the LevelUp 737-800, in registration PH-BGA.
    This aircraft does not have PIP or eyebrows, and is fitted with blended winglets.
    Also included are custom checklists correct to KLM 737 in the pop out checklist as well as the yoke with the correct part number.
    Also available: PH-BGM KLM 737-700
    If you spot any errors or inconsistencies, let me know in the comments!
    If you enjoy please do leave a review, it helps me keep producing liveries for the community.
    Make sure to click "send me version updates" to not miss any updates 🙂 

This livery is produced as a member of Canvas Liveries, the one stop shop for the best liveries for X-Plane.
    Join our Discord Server to access our collective, growing repository of paints.

2,604 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Japan Airlines - PACK

Japan Airlines operates 48 737-800s within Japan and on short routes to East Asia.
    Within this pack are two registrations - JA304J and JA349J.
    The correct config for these aircraft is:
    JA349J Blended Winglets, PiP, Rear-1 SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows;
    JA304J Blended Winglets, Classic Engines, No SATCOM, and Plugged Eyebrow Windows;
    This is not a full fleet pack, though if you require a specific reg please contact me and I can add it to the pack.

901 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use