• Don't have an account?

An account is required to interact with and download content from the Threshold Forum.
    The forum is also locked down for guests because of heavy bot invasions. Sorry about that.

If you have trouble signing up: 
    Refresh the page (ctrl+F5) / and also disable AdBlocker
    You might also have to try another browser.
    If you need more help, join our Discord.

• WELCOME TO THE DOWNLOADS PAGE

DOWNLOAD: Use the category list on the right to find your category of files or use the search box to find what you want.

UPLOAD: To upload use the submit a file button on the right. Please upload to the right category. If you can't find the right category upload to "Other".
    Uploading files requires permissions. For instructions how to upload and who is allowed to upload what - check out the upload rules.
    If a category is missing please contact an admin to have it added.

Note: Stowaway class has a 5 second download limitation to avoid hammering. Read the forum info page on how to upgrade.

737-800 (Zibo)

119 files

1. Alaska Airlines livery pack for Zibo 3.31+

My thirty-eighth and thirty-ninth liveries!
    I have packaged together with my other Alaska liveries and put them here for your convenience, while also adding a special new livery  . 
    Includes:
    N546AS - Alaska Air Cargo (Fictional) 737-800BCF
    N563AS - The first 737-800 to be painted in the new Alaska livery
    N585AS - Standard Alaska Airlines 2016+ livery
    N587AS - Alaska Airlines Sub Pop Records livery, celebrating Sub Pop Records' 30th anniversary
    For Zibo 3.31 and later. 
    I will be adding more liveries to this package as time goes on so if you have any requests (mainly for -800 right now, maybe -900ER later on) feel free to ask. 
    Special thanks to @Jviation for the cabin seats and @finbar367davyrabbit for the cargo cabin and windows.
    Feedback is always appreciated  Happy Flying!

3,547 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Private [N754BC] Zibo 737x 3.33

This livery is originally on a 737-700.
    You can read more about this plane here
    Happy flying! 

216 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Private [VP-BFE] Zibo 737x 3.33

This livery is originally on a 737-700.
    You can read more about this plane here
    Happy flying! 

137 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Zibo 737-800 [WL] [SAT] | Norwegian (Jorn Utzon) | LN-DYU

DeltaWho Liveries | Zibo 737-800 (3.31+) | Norwegian (Jorn Utzon) | LN-DYU v1.0
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - Norwegian (Jorn Utzon)" into the liveries folder of your 737-800x Liveries folder 
    2. That's it...easy right?

Guide
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    : No Winglets
    : Winglets
    : Split Scimitar Winglets
    : General Electric Engines
    : Rolls Royce Engines
    : Pratt and Whitney Engines
    : CFM Engines
    : Satcommns
    Version Notes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    v1.0
    + Full exterior and interior texture, including cockpit, checklists, registration and cabin
    + Exterior transparent windows will be added in a later update, awaiting new normals
    + Full credit and respect to Zibo, Audiobird and the team for this incredible aircraft

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

2,537 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. Zibo 737-800 [SS] | TUI BLU | D-ATUD

DeltaWho Liveries | Zibo 737-800 (3.31+) | TUI BLU | D-ATUD v1.0
    To Install
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - TUI BLU" into the liveries folder of your 737-800x folder 

Guide
    Version Notes
    v1.0
    + Full exterior and interior texture, including cockpit, checklists, registration and cabin
    + Full credit and respect to Zibo, Audiobird and the team for this incredible aircraft

Creative rights go to Delta_Who. Logos and branding are associated with their respective copyright holders.
    If you are a fan of my work and wish to support me, feel free to send me a donation here : https://bit.ly/2H4uGhZ. Donations are never mandatory or demanded, but are appreciated ❤️

991 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Zibo 737-800 [SS] | TUI RIU | D-ATUZ

To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "Delta Liveries - TUI RIU" into the liveries folder of your 737-800x folder 

Guide

Version Notes
    v1.0

664 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Zibo 737-800 [WL] | Qantas "RetroRoo I" | VH-XZP

DeltaWho Liveries | Zibo 737-800 | Qantas "RetroRoo I" | VH-XZP
    To Install
    1. Simply place the folder "DeltaLiveries - Qantas RetroRoo" into the liveries folder of your Zibo 737 Liveries folder
    Guide

434 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Norwegian Air Shuttle LN-NHC Zibo 3.31+ [WL] [SAT]

Norwegian air shuttle for Zibo mod 3.31+ 
    The real plane has blended winglets and a rear SATCOM
    Donate
    Donating is 100% optional however if you want to support me making more liveries and sceneries feel free to send me a donation using the link below. 
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7P7TNGFEHHRY6&source=url

392 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Zibo 737-800 - TUIfly Deutschland - MAGIC LIFE

TUIfly Deutschland D-ATUG
    NOTE: This repaint works with Zibo 737 v3.31 +

Cengizhan Barut
    Do not hesitate to contact for anything.
    cengizhanbarut@hotmail.co.uk

250 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. United Airlines "Post-Merger" 737-824 Livery Pack (v2)

A complete revamp from my initial and quite frankly, terrible United 737-800 livery. Includes a custom interior, custom .nmls for engine cowling reflections, custom nmls for the fuselage, and several livery variants. Livery is not compatible with the RG mod. If you'd like to have this livery for the -900ER, click here. Compatible with Zibo 3.31+
    Within this pack, you'll receive:
    N77518: "Captain Marlon Green" special livery with a small decal at the nose (ETOPS)
    N17229: Standard Post-Merger livery (ETOPS)
    N27239: Standard Post-Merger livery (ETOPS) - requested livery
    Note: Livery come with their correct configurations preinstalled; I recommend you leave the configurations along
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This livery is only compatible with Zibo 3.31+ and will NOT work with the RG mod.
    You will be redirected to a Mediafire link in which you can download all three (3) liveries at once, rather than individually.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Special thanks and credit to:
    fscabral for his amazing engine textures: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48065-white-engine-for-737-800-xp11-default-or-zibo/
    MSkinner04 for his assistance with the configurations: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/profile/595877-mskinner04/
    Feel free to request liveries! 
    Please do not redistribute this livery or parts of this livery without permission

975 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Zibo 737-800 Futura D-ALIG

Requested by LingaTV. go support him on twitch, www.twitch.tv/LingaTV

116 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Tuifly Nordic SE-RFX for ZIBO MOD 3.31+

TuiFly Nordic for Zibo mod 3.31+ 
    Features
    Accurate colours CFM56-7BE engine variant Modified normals to better represent the real plane.  Donate
    Donating is 100% optional however if you want to support me making more liveries and sceneries feel free to send me a donation using the link below. 
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7P7TNGFEHHRY6&source=url

255 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

13. MBL - Boeing 737-800 (Default) - XP11

MBL livery for the Boeing 737-800 (Default) XP11. Have fun!
    This livery is to celebrate my goal about 5.000 likes on my FB's page...thanks a lot my pilots, I'm proud of this community! Thanks, thanks a lot!
    Next step...10.000? Who know 
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ATTENTION1:
    Iif you noticed American Airlines's logo on your fuselage, even if you choose a different livery that is not American, you have to change the normal map (NML) that you have inside your objects folder. I suggest you to create inside the liveries folder, a folder for the American Airlines's livery and put inside all the files that the American livery uses:
    738cfm56.dds
    738cfm56_NML.png
    738fuselage.dds
    738fuselage_NML.png
    738tail.dds
    738tail_NML.png
    Now, you can select this file 738fuselage_NML.png from Qantas or KLM livery and overwrite it. Once you have done this step, you will not have that annoying American logo on the fuselage.
    N.B.: If you do this step while you are already in flight, it will not work. To see the fuselage without the American logo, you will need to reload the aircraft.

ATTENTION2:
    To create an icon for each livery, you have to follow these steps: 
    Load the aircraft in X-Plane,  then go to the flight configuration menu, where you can change aircraft, weather or airport, click "customise" and click again on the button "Regenerate icons".
    Is not possible to create an icon for just a livery, so every time, X-Plane will create all the liveries' icon for that aircraft.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For many other liveries you can see here:
    Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/mbliveries
    Instagram page:
    https://www.instagram.com/mbliveries/
    Donations:
    If you like my liveries, why not a donation? Donate it's optional, you can feel free to do it or not, but if you do it, is greatly appreciated.

Donations link

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Canjet B737-800 Zibo

This is the Canjet livery for the X-Plane 11 Default and Zibo B737-800.
    Reg: C-FTCZ

136 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Sunwing Royalton Resorts B737-800 Zibo

This is the Sunwing Royalton Resorts livery for the Boeing 737-800 Zibo's 737-800 mod.
    Aircraft has CFM Leap engines.

191 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Air Transat B737-800 Zibo

This is the Air Transat livery for  737-800 Zibo 3.31+.
    Reg: C-GTQB

381 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. China Southern B737-800 Zibo

This is the China Southern Airlines (中国南方航空) livery for the Zibo B737-800.
    Reg: B-2694

261 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Sun d'Or B737-800 Zibo

This is the Sun d'Or Airlines livery for the Zibo B737-800 v3.31+.
    Reg: 4X-EKR

62 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Threshold Winter 2018 Scheme

Threshold is proud to release our Winter 2018 scheme!
    To wrap up a year of exponential growth, we have designed a small gift to you- our readers and our followers. For those that played a role in Threshold's story. As with our utmost commitment to bring design and quality content to the community, our little gift is no exception.
    Our 2018 Winter scheme features a custom-designed pattern inspired by rich fauna in Threshold's home country: Norway. The Stag is the king of the forest and proudly embraces the tail of the 737 series. Flowing lines juxtaposes the sharp deltas flowing through the body of each figure, personifying the stag's leadership role in the forest:

Note: subsequent versions of the scheme for other 737 variants will be uploaded after the release

541 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Zibo 738 V3.31 Southwest Airlines California One (New) Livery

Surprisingly, this took a little over a day to do. The tail is from the great Pepupilot from his Florida One livery (link down below).
    The bear is not the exact same as Southwest Airlines changed the bear from the state flag and I didn't want to take a piece of the actual aircraft's bear as that would be impossible to match up. This bear is close enough and you really can't tell a difference. Although California One is on a 700, I did the best I could with the 800. Such as the top of the red line at the back is only suppose to cover two windows but in this it covers three.
    I really hope you enjoy this one!
    Southwest LUV to all!
    Flyboy31
    https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/48382-southwest-airlines-florida-one-fictional-zibo-331/

488 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

21. Zibo 738 V3.31 Mauritania Livery

This livery was recently requested to me on my discord: https://discord.gg/kzEsKvJ
    Apparently none of the liveries for any of the Zibo versions had this livery so he was desperate for it. I already had this livery for the IXEG 737 so he gave me that file and I just made it compatible with the Zibo 737.
    Happy Days, Happy Skies,
    Flyboy31

314 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Zibo 738 V3.31 GOL 10 ANOS Livery

This surprisingly was harder than RwanAir. I had to use a friends tail file from a previous version of Zibo, (with his permission of course) and make that work with 3.31. Then came the aircraft on the front. That took about forever to find and once I did find it, it took about forever and a half to just get the aircraft off of the picture because there was no image of that plane with no background.
    While it's not the greatest livery ever, I am proud of it and the amount of work it took to make. I hope you enjoy it!
    Fly Safe,
    Flyboy31
    P.S. There will be an update coming to this aircraft. The scimitars are a little messed up and there is no satcom color. From the images I saw, none of the aircraft had scimitars or satcoms.

876 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Zibo 738 V3.31 RwanAir Livery

Took me about three days of on and off work but it's done. Expect updates soon as it is not a completely finished product but it's close.
    If you find any bugs feel free to comment them down below.
    Happy Flying,
    Flyboy31

202 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

24. 737-800 Stan Lee Norwegian special

Rest in peace Stan Lee, you will be deeply remembered. So that's why i both made a livery for you on the Norwegian Airshuttle AND I sent a mail to Norwegian about this case, waiting for answer. But so far it is positive.
    This is for the true marvel fans. This guy have made super heroes and made them come to reality. Sadly he passed away in the age of 95, not a bad age if you think of it. He lived a long good life. But sadly you passed away. Luckely you was able to record you cameo in Avangers 4 which everyone are looking forward to. But sadly the last as well. Hope you guys enjoy this livery.
    Hope to see this in the sky or screenshots by you guys. 

283 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. WestJet 737-800 [C-GKWJ]

Not much to say about the livery...

417 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

Important Information

Please read the Terms of Use