•  image.png.9482dad65fbc76551de8aace56890fc2.png

TOLISS A321 CABIN MOD SETS (CMS) 0.7.1

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Dear Captains,

UPDATE IS OUT for T A321 1.3!

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/69477-toliss-a321-cabin-mod-sets-cms/

NEW CABINS

Simply to install hard to Not enjoy it.

Feedbacks are very welcomed.

Have a safe landing,

Aird Righ

A319 Cabin Mod Sets is out!

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/71679-toliss-a319-cabin-mod-sets-cms/

Edited by Airdrigh75

What's New in Version 0.7.1   See changelog

Released

cab321_eu_1.obj modified

• Like 9

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Really great mod, but maybe work on the seat textures a bit. Perhaps for business class you could also model them after the new ones? Otherwise, it's really great. Thank you very much for your hard work

Awesome mod. Thanks for the good work. Also i can underline kaptons mention for nicer textures. But it seems there is a problem with the back textures of the seats anyway (or is it just me?). They are white for me. Doesn't matter what version i choose, here i.e. cabin eu. 

texturesmod.JPG

There will be upgrades. I wanted to know first the reaction of the community before I spend more times on it.

For the colors. It plastic. However I am not too good in texturing. If anybody want to cooperate I would appreciate it.

• Like 1

Excellent work! This is something I wish the regular Toliss A321 had. Though it's a fantastic aircraft, not all A321s are in a high density Euro cabin config. 

One thing I'd like to see is if there are custom chairs and chairs_LIT files, that those textures work with this mod. That would really help with the slight texturing issues. I'm happy to help as much as possible as I really like this idea. 

Same idea in my head too. However it should reach a some kind of stability first on the texture file wise. We are working currently on Jetblue Mint, Delta, American Airlines textures together with new objects. Nevertheless if anybody want to contribute and feel themselves comfortable in texturing let me know.

12 hours ago, yansyrbo said:

Sir, could u do another variant of european style? This layout

Снимок.JPG

Which airlines is this? 
What is the design of the four business seats?

On 9/12/2021 at 11:05 AM, Airdrigh75 said:

Which airlines is this? 
What is the design of the four business seats?

This is S7 Airlines (Siberian Airlines). The most recognizable airline in the east europe, because of their livery. It would be amazing if you do this config for Toliss. 

E7iOk-yWUAcpn1E.png

Edited by yansyrbo

22 hours ago, yansyrbo said:

This is S7 Airlines (Siberian Airlines). The most recognizable airline in the east europe, because of their livery. It would be amazing if you do this config for Toliss. 

E7iOk-yWUAcpn1E.png

The plan is to do dedicated Eastern European Airlines sets together with British Airlines on a later stage. Please be patient because I have hardware difficulties which slowed me down… 😞

Can you give better explanation on how to install? I Put the cabin of my choice .obj file into the Toliss main objects folder, then added the custom_cabin= line to the applicable livery.cfg file. I don't see the cabins. 

On 3/29/2022 at 11:33 PM, AirbusPilotMike said:

Can you give better explanation on how to install? I Put the cabin of my choice .obj file into the Toliss main objects folder, then added the custom_cabin= line to the applicable livery.cfg file. I don't see the cabins. 

Feel free to rewrite it. I am not native English speaker. 🙂
For the time being send mi in pv the screenshot of all the relevant folders.