[Jetway] Compatible Aircrafts

Marten@Stairport

Version 1.1.0

Version 1.0.9

Version 1.0.2

Version 1.0.1

Version 1.0.0

* Flightfactor overwrites the beacon light so no automatic jetway connection is possible. However you can use the user menu to connect a jetway manually.
Edited by Marten@Stairport

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi there, a quick query rgdg aircraft with multiple doors.

Is it possible to alter the default door used for a particular aircraft?

As it would be awesome if the world jetways automatic mode could be arranged to use L2 rather than L1 on aircraft like the Flightfactor 757 (I'm just wondering if there's an aircraft config file which could be tweaked to do this).

Best Rgds, Chris.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@Marten@StairportConsidering XP12 is in early beta, I don't know how much of priority you'll make these, but I would like to request the default A330, which has datarefs for door animations. On this note, I would like to point out that many addon aircraft that have received XP12 updates don't work, even when editing the xml files to the new acf names. The ones I have tried and need updating are the FFA320 XP12 upgrade, The FF757v2 XP12 update, the FF767 XP12 update, and the ToLiss A340-600 update.

Edited by Anish Danish
Also, just a note about the rest of SAM: it seems to work well in XP12, and the only change I would make is removing SAM trees as they are 2D and replace the new 3D ones. Thank you again for supporting this fantastic plugin for the past years.